Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone (5779 Views)

My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by mhisbliss(f): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
ivyy:
No 2 though grin grin
you experienced it too? cheesy
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by Goroz: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
you too
Sry. I just felt like trolling
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
grin and he always have his way right
nope some sisters found ways around him
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by mhisbliss(f): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
nope some sisters found ways around him
hahahaha why do i have the feeling you're one of them
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
hahahaha why do i have the feeling you're one of them
No ma'am. I was still little then.
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by mhisbliss(f): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Goroz:

Sry. I just felt like trolling
and you choosed to troll my calm humble happy self of all the people on Nairaland not cool
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by mhisbliss(f): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No ma'am. I was still little then.
is he still like that?
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
is he still like that?
My Daddy is in heaven now.
And before you tell me "sorry". It's OK
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by vicstar(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
you're a guy they aren't closely monitored

yea cool
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by mhisbliss(f): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
vicstar:

yea cool
then you have no idea what this is all about
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by makydebbie(f): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
hey debbie cheesy how's your day
quiet...i lost my aunty todaycry
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by mhisbliss(f): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
My Daddy is in heaven now.
And before you tell me "sorry". It's OK
hmmm i shouldn't have asked
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by mhisbliss(f): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
makydebbie:
quiet...i lost my aunty todaycry
wao so sorry are you okay?
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
lolss number 1 and 2 though grin
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by vicstar(m): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
then you have no idea what this is all about

• • • • • Obviously, is for u females thou... cry
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
hmmm i shouldn't have asked
Maybe .but you didn't know.
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by Goroz: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
and you choosed to troll my calm humble happy self of all the people on Nairaland not cool

I only troll when I'm not correcting spelling errors. grin Sorry
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
hehehehe hes like your shadow cheesy i think its wierd and awkward though, that moment when someone is telling you how he feels about you and your dad is reading the comments

I've abandoned my fb account for them. Imagine my whole relatives discussing my growth and life on my wall cheesy
vicstar:

so u have ya dad on FB? shocked wrong move wink
Anyway, yo dad must be an internet daddy grin

The man is on more social media forums than I am sef. cheesy I should have left his request hanging like my brother.
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by mhisbliss(f): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Queenbeee:

I've abandoned my fb account for them. Imagine my whole relatives discussing my growth and life on my wall cheesy

The man is on more social media forums than I am sef. cheesy I should have left his request hanging like my brother.
hahahaha i regret the day i accepted my dad's friend request
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by vicstar(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Queenbeee:

• • • • • Kinda like a wrong move wink

Yo daddy must be a young man cool
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by mhisbliss(f): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Goroz:

I only troll when I'm not correcting spelling errors. grin Sorry
but i didn't make any error you just came and said 3million topic bla bla bla unless you tell me what i did i aint accepting your apology
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by mhisbliss(f): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Maybe .but you didn't know.
yap you sound cool though mind following?
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by mhisbliss(f): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • Obviously, is for u females thou... cry
good boy oya scram cheesy
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
yap you sound cool though mind following?
yer thread? Sure.
But why dont you just ca ll lalalastcala
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by Angelo45(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Queenbeee:
That number four ehn, my dad is like a monitoring spirit.
He's always the first to comment on all my fb photos, he sent me my first message on IMO. I don tier for the man cheesy
grin grin
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by vicstar(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by mhisbliss(f): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yer thread? Sure.
But why dont you just ca ll lalalastcala
nope asin follow back, and i called lalasticlala maybe its not worth fp
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by mhisbliss(f): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
nope asin follow back, and i called lalasticlala maybe its not worth fp
Nope.no follow tongue But i will help you call the mod.
Lalasticala yo name is STILL hard ta spell undecided
Please move this thread 2 Front page!! Thanks
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
hahahaha i regret the day i accepted my dad's friend request

Me too dear grin
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by mhisbliss(f): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nope.no follow tongue But i will help you call the mod.
Lalasticala yo name is STILL hard ta spell undecided
Please move this thread 2 Front page!! Thanks
lol ok
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • Kinda like a wrong move wink

Yo daddy must be a young man cool

Yea, he's kinda young. Late fifties smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Puts His Hand Inside Her Skirt While She Was Asleep In The Church (pics) / What Do Ladies Really Want In A Guy ( Brutally Honest Truth ) / Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.