Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Is Bible The Word of God? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Bible The Word of God? (12502 Views)

Is Bible The Word Of God? The Bible And Paedophilia. / Is Bible God/jesus Word? / Killing Children Is Bible Miracle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Chiori(m): 12:57am On Aug 03, 2007
The bible is God's word without controversy. No reason has to be adduced. Period! Whether or not you like it, religion is a question of dogma. Call me whatever you want, no man can ever understand the 'why' of faith in God.
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Pacifier(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2007
Chiori, i wasnt responding to your post. But to the user pilgrim.1. Who called my initial post an advert.
Am sorry about the mix up.
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Reverend(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2007
Chiori:

The bible is God's word without controversy. No reason has to be adduced. Period! Whether or not you like it, religion is a question of dogma. Call me whatever you want, no man can ever understand the 'why' of faith in God.

No man will ever be able to understand something that does not exist more like. It is hard to explain non existent beings wink
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Kuns: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2007
emmm, Chiori ,

Which God are you refering too, because there are many Gods, you have the God of the Romans and Greeks (Jupiter and Zeus = J/Zeus), God of the Hindu (Braham = Abraham), God of the Mongoloids (Buddha), God of the East Indian Caucasoids (Kris-hna = Kris-tos = Christ).

Even the bible writers are confused about who this GOD of the BIBLE is. In 2 Samuel 24: 1 they say and I quote

" 1: And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah."

Then later on in 1 Chronicles 21: 1 you will find that the same story is being told again, however, this time it is SATAN telling DAVID to go number Israel, and I quote "1: And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel."

Here's something to think about, it one place it say the Lord told David to go Number Israel, and then in another version of the same event SATAN told David to go number Israel.

Now who told David to go number Israel SATAN or the LORD?

If the Bible is the word of God then that God is SATAN, and that makes it the book of Satan, for Satan, by Satan and will work best for Satan.

Why did it say "Lord" in one place and "Satan" in another place, where references are made to the same story?
Are the bible writer's confused who this Lord is?
Is this an error in print or a subtly hidden clue that the Lord of the Bible is Satan? emmmh. I didn't write the bible.

Don't beieve me, check it out for yourself.

Do your own research, keep searching and you will find the truth.
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by pilgrim1(f): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2007
Pacifier:

Chiori, i wasnt responding to your post. But to the user pilgrim.1. Who called my initial post an advert.
Am sorry about the mix up.

Okay. No vex. For want of a better word, I thus managed that one. All I wanted is that you offered what you have described in your own words. . . just a copy of the same so we all could read. Since you did not have a copy of the same thing you tried to pass on to others, I agreed with you on one thing>

pilgrim.1:

So your advert was just an empty rehearsal? Okay, end of discussion. grin

No frayed nerves, abi? smiley
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Pacifier(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2007
Pilgrim.1, abeg no vex o! But, do you mean posting a copy of the book of personal opinion for you to read? Sorry to disapoint you sha. My opinion on the said topic, was not from any book,but simply my own view. Which was exactly why i didnt quote one.
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Kuns: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2007
Who told David to go number Israel? Was it SATAN or was it the LORD?

In 2 Samuel 24: 1

""And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.""

And the same story in 1 Chronicles 21: 1 say that and I quote "1: And[b] Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel[/b]."

Why is the lord and satan the same here?

Give the white man back his lying religion? He has taken everything you have, all you have left is your soul. Don't let him have that as well.

What will it profit you if you gain the world and lose your soul?

The white man wants to be like you, he mimicks everything you do, even trys to sing like you.

He Trys to get a tan, lips and other body parts (silicon and saline) to look like you. He has control of your land, the finances of your countries, he has your women stripping to swing bars, got young kids hating each other, so they don't care if they shoot (kill) each other.

While he is trying to have everything you got, you people are trying so hard to be like him, you want to worship your God (the white man image / image of the beast) so much you are ready to become slaves.

When are you going to realize (real-eyes) whose words the bible really is?

When are you going to realize you the pale man is the snake (serpent) refered too in Genesis 3: 1 " 1: Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made."

That's how the white man operates subtil , you see how they went into iraq looking for WMD. It was all a lie.

See how they gave africans the bible and today still have control of their land. Why is the queen the head of the commonwealth? And commonwealth for who?

You will still need a visa to travel in England or USA, so commonwealth for who?

If the queen is the head of the commonwealth that means the queen is still the true and real head of state of Nigeria.

That's why they gave us religion, to endorse you all under the evil hyponotic spell (believe) of ignorance.

Now who told David to go number Israel? Was it SATAN or was it the LORD?
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Chiori(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2007
bros, you need some level of astuteness to be able to follow the bible, and such wisdom is so high that even esoteric professionals are befuddled by it, much less you posing such a question, the Lord or satan
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Reverend(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2007
To read and follow the Bible you have to be emotionally blind, void of independent thought and lacking own free will.

Read the Bible and close your eyes to the reality of human life lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Kuns: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2007
Chiori,

Use your own eye and mind and stop relying on deceitful pastors to explain things that are obvious.

In one place it said satan told David to number Israel in another it say's the Lord. Even the bible writter are confuse.

Who told David to go number Israel? Was it SATAN or was it the LORD? Maybe you are more intelligent.

Read the passages outlined above and tell us what you think? Is the Lord of the Bible satan?
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by luv4tony(f): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2007
Kuns:

Chiori,

Use your own eye and mind and stop relying on deceitful pastors to explain things that are obvious.

In one place it said satan told David to number Israel in another it say's the Lord. Even the bible writter are confuse.

Who told David to go number Israel? Was it SATAN or was it the LORD? Maybe you are more intelligent.

Read the passages outlined above and tell us what you think? Is the Lord of the Bible satan?

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Is Bible The Word of God? by Free(f): 1:03am On Aug 08, 2007
yes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere / Lust Inspired Requests By Pastor Adeboye / If Someone Slaps You Would You Turn The Other Cheek.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.