Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. (4275 Views)

Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship / What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee / What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by justhelp(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
ivyy:

Don't mind them, me ugu seller? sad grin

I know the club small grin
grin oya sorry no be ugu u they sell nah vegetable grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by tempem: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
I sensed the spirit of a truck pusher.. cheesy
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by nuelzz04(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
ivyy:

Don't mind them, me ugu seller? sad grin

I know the club small grin
u can't fit b ugu seller not wen u r on DAT jersey.tank goodness u knw d club small

I no wan hear say pesn ask wen barca go play Catalans o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Maxi112: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
nuelzz04:
u can't fit b ugu seller not wen u r on DAT jersey.tank goodness u knw d club small

I no wan hear say pesn ask wen barca go play Catalans o cheesy
weak me up when you're done sucking her ass tongue

Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Garbage man
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Hadez(f): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

I hope u're not takin dz personal....i thought we're 4 fun undecided

I was laughing now tonguekiss
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
tempem:
Undisputedbosom You should be a Barber

U nko nah shoe maker grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by nuelzz04(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
Maxi112:
weak me up when you're done sucking her ass tongue
oga DAT means u won't wake up oooo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hadez:

I was laughing now tonguekiss

grin U hit me hard below the belt, u dz mama put gal grin grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Maxi112: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
nuelzz04:
oga DAT means u won't wake up oooo tongue tongue tongue
my nigga! if na me, I won't stop licking that particular ass tongue tongue grin cheesy
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Maxi112: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
Garbage man
undecided undecided
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by justhelp(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
tempem:
I sensed the spirit of a truck pusher.. cheesy
ghen ghen, I sight u lawma motor boy grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by nuelzz04(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Maxi112:
my nigga! if na me, I won't stop licking that particular ass tongue tongue grin cheesy
yes ooo.... E just pain me say u no go wake up as long as I dey dey DAT ass grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Hadez(f): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

grin U hit me hard below the belt, u dz mama put gal grin grin

Duhr undecided
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by rosy4u(f): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Robber lipsrsealed
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Maxi112: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
nuelzz04:
yes ooo.... E just pain me say u no go wake up as long as I dey dey DAT ass grin
you don crease cheesy you must stop oh grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
the lady above me is a mortuary security guard.
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Maxi112:
undecided undecided
Hehehe.. Not a bad job actually
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by nuelzz04(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Maxi112:
you don crease cheesy you must stop oh grin
oya beg me first tongue
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by mjswthrt(f): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
The person above me is a coffin maker
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by tempem: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
justhelp:
ghen ghen, I sight u lawma motor boy grin
Say wet in?! cry cry
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by tempem: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
mjswthrt:
Lol.. You've murdered someone oh..
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
The dude above me is a sh*t packer tongue
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Maxi112: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Hehehe.. Not a bad job actually
may it remain parmante in your life, IJN!

can I hear amen to that prayer grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hadez:

Duhr undecided

E pain u grin grin grin grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Maxi112:
may it remain parmante in your life, IJN!

can I hear amen to that prayer grin
No, you can't hear that from me... I'm out of words for the day... May God provide us with good and less stressful jobs
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
mjswthrt:

I tot i ve heard it all until i saw ur komet
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Maxi112: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

No, you can't hear that from me... I'm out of words for the day... May God provide us with good and less stressful jobs
emboldened... I say amen to that prayer

hope you voting Fynestboi tomorrow?
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
The person above me is a CEO of a shoe company......

In Afghanistan lipsrsealed grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by tempem: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
SirWere:
The person above me is a CEO of a shoe company......

Casket maker!! grin

In Afghanistan lipsrsealed grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by tempem: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

U nko nah shoe maker grin
Bricklayer... kiss kiss
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
The nigga who is foul steps above me is a member of the association of night oil men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section / Why Are More Nigerian Girls Becoming Golddiggers?? / My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.