Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You (3605 Views)

How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by marvelck: 5:14am On Oct 21, 2016
Most times when a girl lie to her boyfriend a lot or cheats on him often, she doesn't really love him with all her heart. Cos when a girl truly loves a guy, she will never cheat on him. And she will always be honest and respectful to him...its only girls who don't have love, regards or feelings for their boyfriends, that cheat and also lie a lot to conceal their atrocities...
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by gabinogem(m): 5:20am On Oct 21, 2016
Some just lack self-control... If u've ever dated a nymphomaniac u certainly will understand what I mean. The love is there but the will to control herself sexually isn't. Same applies to guys.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 21, 2016
For sale.
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 21, 2016
All girls I have dated. I keep telling (don't really tell them) I don't care the guy u talk to, walk with, visit...... All I know is as my bae be there for me when I want you to be there for me that's all (that's my own definition of love) just be my side and be smart. If you like talk to 20 guys I no concern me.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by capatainrambo: 5:36am On Oct 21, 2016
egedem:
All girls I have dated. I keep telling (don't really tell them) I don't care the guy u talk to, walk with, visit...... All I know is as my bae be there for me when I want you to be there for me that's all (that's my own definition of love) just be my side and be smart. If you like talk to 20 guys I no concern me.
u be man hoe

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 21, 2016
capatainrambo:
u be man hoe
meaning Probably the "ALL THE GIRLS" made u say so. I pardon you
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Florblu(f): 5:41am On Oct 21, 2016
I DISAGREE with you. Some girls just lack self control
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Sexytemi(f): 5:46am On Oct 21, 2016
Sorry o.p, when a guy cheats nko?, what is it called??

Guys go a girl lacks self control.and all, but the guys that cheats are big ballers ain't it??
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Cutehector(m): 6:21am On Oct 21, 2016
Sexytemi:

Guys go a girl lacks self control.and all, but the guys that cheats are big ballers ain't it??
what's your problem? Where in the op's statement did he castigate ladies on their trustworthiness with respect to love? Jeez!
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Cutehector(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2016
I couldn't agree with you more op..
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Laveda(f): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2016
gabinogem:
Some just lack self-control... If u've ever dated a nymphomaniac u certainly will understand what I mean. The love is there but the will to control herself sexually isn't. Same applies to guys.
You ever dated one? Just trying to wrap my head around how the relationship is gonna be. Lol nymphs are crazy.
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 21, 2016
Sexytemi:

Socially yes but in reality the man is a HOE and should be avoided
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by gabinogem(m): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:

You ever dated one? Just trying to wrap my head around how the relationship is gonna be. Lol nymphs are crazy.
I have a friend who dated one... It was a tragicomic relationship.lol
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Laveda(f): 6:42am On Oct 21, 2016
gabinogem:
I have a friend who dated one... It was a tragicomic relationship.lol
cheesy I can imagine.
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Sexytemi(f): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2016
Cutehector:
what's your problem? Where in the op's statement did he castigate ladies on their trustworthiness with respect to love? Jeez!

Is your name op?, y are you taking panadol on another's headache ehn

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Sexytemi(f): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2016
MuddyHandsNFeet:
Socially yes but in reality the man is a HOE and should be avoided

Thanks jare, so any man that cheats is also a HOE and was never in love with the lady.
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 21, 2016
Sexytemi:

Thanks jare, so any man that cheats is also a HOE and was never in love with the lady.
EXACTLY wink
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Sexytemi(f): 7:02am On Oct 21, 2016
MuddyHandsNFeet:
EXACTLY wink

Lol, okaysmileysmileywinkwink thanks.
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2016
This the thing... When the men cheats, it's juz a norm but once we ladies cheats it's a taboo.. the backlash is never ending as if the end of the world is near undecided

But what they don't know, if their gf starts cheating it's bcoz the bf is abandoning her.. cool
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Cholls(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2016
egedem:

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by DaySpringer: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2016
gabinogem:

Yes Bro. You're Correct.

We've got them in threads like this one.

https://www.nairaland.com/3164174/advice-pls-images-should-he

https://www.nairaland.com/2167719/should-confront-shut-up-keep

Abeg share your friends story jor.
Even if na inside one of those threads.
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Greenbullet(m): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2016
the truth is ladies will always cheat but it takes a smart guy to catch her,I caught one of my bae like that cheating,I didn't tell her,I just went to get a good and better bar,I kept gbenshing her for up to one year,I hardly gave her any money,and then she asked me ,why I ain't giving her any money like before,I told her I had a new bar since up to 1 year,she wanted to form hurt,na I just show the slut evidence, she be wan beg ,I just told her ,sorry,I love my new bar,the break up no be here oooo,d gal even attacked my new bar with her friends, kept disturbing she will kill me and herself but at the end of the day,WHO SHE HELP.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by martyns303(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2016
gabinogem:

What ur saying is sounding sort of strange and funny to me, maybe because I haven't seen one. I had thought girls generally have a stronger will to resist sex. Ur saying there girls that can't control their urge at all?
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Beamborla(f): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2016
Greenbullet:
the truth is ladies will always cheat but it takes a smart guy to catch her,I caught one of my bae like that cheating,I didn't tell her,I just went to get a good and better bar,I kept gbenshing her for up to one year,I hardly gave her any money,and then she asked me ,why I ain't giving her any money like before,I told her I had a new bar since up to 1 year,she wanted to form hurt,na I just show the slut evidence, she be wan beg ,I just told her ,sorry,I love my new bar,the break up no be here oooo,d gal even attacked my new bar with her friends, kept disturbing she will kill me and herself but at the end of the day,WHO SHE HELP.
That's callous of you.

It's not a taboo if you quietly left her alone the moment you caught her cheating. You wasted one year of her life screwing her for fun.

She cheated on you, you got someone else and kept screwing her. What makes you different for her? You also cheated on your new found love and let's assume she caught you as well and decided to keep giving you hope while she plans her marriage to another dude, would you still be feeling fly?
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by gabinogem(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2016
martyns303:

What ur saying is sounding sort of strange and funny to me, maybe because I haven't seen one. I had thought girls generally have a stronger will to resist sex. Ur saying there girls that can't control their urge at all?
I'm saying that just as some guys can't control their sex urge, same thing applies to some girls. I have seen lots of girls who can't control their urge for sex.
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Greenbullet(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2016
Beamborla:

That's callous of you.

It's not a taboo if you quietly left her alone the moment you caught her cheating. You wasted one year of her life screwing her for fun.

She cheated on you, you got someone else and kept screwing her. What makes you different for her? You also cheated on your new found love and let's assume she caught you as well and decided to keep giving you hope while she plans her marriage to another dude, would you still be feeling fly?
am not callous,i she just got served,I told my new gf after and we laughed it off because she knew who she was dating.
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2016
I agree with 101% percent on this... But what I also discover is that along the line the guy tends to cheat on such lady

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Beamborla(f): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2016
Greenbullet:

am not callous,i she just got served,I told my new gf after and we laughed it off because she knew who she was dating.
The picture is clear now. She actually laughed at the kind of treatment meted out to a fellow lady...speaks a lot.

I want to believe you+your girlfriend have never cheated in any of your relationships.

One good year!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Greenbullet(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2016
Beamborla:

The picture is clear now. She actually laughed at the kind of treatment meted out to a fellow lady...speaks a lot.

I want to believe you+your girlfriend have never cheated in any of your relationships.

One good year!
the reason you speak like this is because you are a lady and you weren't the one cheated on,you don't know how it feels,the pain,the anger,the disappointment, made me almost go crazy but I wanted to revenge and this vengeance was beautiful, I loved it,my ex was bleeping around, and planning to settle down with me while still bleeping, DO YOU EXPECT ME TO PLAY THE FOOL? ,I just considered myself one of her bleepers and did it for close to one year .FINISH,my new bae always understood, she even liked the lesson given to the ex,she said that's the attitude of most girls ,they think they can play smart by hoping to one dick to another and having one mumu somewhere who will take them like that.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by falconey(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2016
Beamborla:

That's callous of you.

I'm fascinated by your objectivity but find the "you wasted one year of her life screwing her for fun" preposterous considering she was doing the same when she was cheating on him. moreover screwing her was a mutual agreement.

hypothetically, do you consider it,wasting years of guys in the friend zone?
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Beamborla(f): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2016
Greenbullet:
the reason you speak like this is because you are a lady and you weren't the one cheated on,you don't know how it feels,the pain,the anger,the disappointment, made me almost go crazy but I wanted to revenge and this vengeance was beautiful, I loved it,my ex was bleeping around, and planning to settle down with me while still bleeping, DO YOU EXPECT ME TO PLAY THE FOOL? ,I just considered myself one of her bleepers and did it for close to one year .FINISH,my new bae always understood, she even liked the lesson given to the ex,she said that's the attitude of most girls ,they think they can play smart by hoping to one dick to another and having one mumu somewhere who will take them like that.
Issorite.

Even though you did not answer my question.

I hope she has the courage to tell you whatever you have done wrong to your face and not 'always understand'

It's your boat.
Re: When A Girl Truly Loves You, She Will Never Cheat On You by Beamborla(f): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2016
falconey:

I'm fascinated by your objectivity but find the "you wasted one year of her life screwing her for fun" preposterous considering she was doing the same when she was cheating on him. moreover screwing her was a mutual agreement.

hypothetically, do you consider wasting years of guys in friend zone?
It was a mutual agreement with an ulterior motive. Letting her go on the ground of cheating early enough could have taught her a lesson and brought her back to her senses thus, making her a better person.

Why do we always choose the option of helping people spoil their lives more cos they choose that path?

I don't friend zone guys neither do I believe in the long game of chasing. If I will date you, I'd date you and if I won't, I'd let you know by making it very clear.

Yes, I consider it wasting of years.

Some guys however, are way to obstinate that they walk into the friend zone themselves. Lucky enough for them still, I don't know how to keep friends...I'd say I almost do not have any. I could start on a fantastic note with someone and before you know it, I'm back into my shell. They won't last long enough in the zone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Order For Your Joro Beard Care Cream / Ikebe Superrrr! See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The 'biggest Butt' / Why Are Some Girls Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.