Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out (16437 Views)

Video, Photos: Female Student Cries, Begs Buhari To Resign Over Fuel Scarcity / Photos Of Baby Totally Disfigured After Boko Haram Attack - Burnt Face And Eye / Mother Of Slain UNICAL Student Cries For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2009
oww wow, thats is really sad, is there a way we can send bank transfers?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 14, 2009
I got the medical report by email today, the guy who helped helped them send it did a poor job but i have asked that they send the original copy to me tommorrow. Well this is the copy they mailed me, its poorly scanned but its some evidence. I will get a better copy tommorrow. About the other patients, in National Hospital, if you trust me enough, you can pay into our organizations account on the website, i will make a cheque out to the hospital and send with eveidence of payment. Usually we only recieve cheques in the name of the hospital but since you are not in the country and cant sign a cheque, i will ask you to trust me to make doantions through our organizations account.

Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2009
aisha2:

I got the medical report by email today, the guy who helped helped them send it did a poor job but i have asked that they send the original copy to me tommorrow. Well this is the copy they mailed me, its poorly scanned but its some evidence. I will get a better copy tommorrow. About the other patients, in National Hospital, if you trust me enough, you can pay into our organizations account on the website, i will make a cheque out to the hospital and send with eveidence of payment. Usually we only recieve cheques in the name of the hospital but since you are not in the country and cant sign a cheque, i will ask you to trust me to make doantions through our organizations account.

All I need t o do is transfer funds right:?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2009
Yeh, thats all i guess. But if you trust me enough, you could pay the money into our organizations account and we will covert it and write a cheque to the hospital. But if you want a direct funds transfer to the hospital i could check that out for you and find out what you need to do
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2009
paying in to your orginxations account is also a wire transfer?

whatever ypou come up with is fine, how much % wise have u got for Josh there?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by ikeyman00(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2009
bump

tpia shocked lipsrsealed

becomerich shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by NegroNtns(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2009
Aisha, if you read this please send me an email. Thanks.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2009
platinumnk:

paying in to your orginxations account is also a wire transfer?

whatever ypou come up with is fine, how much % wise have u got for Josh there?

I have 100k in plegdes which should be redeemed by the end of the week, I would have raised more but because we have 3 very critical life and death cases here at Nattional Hospital, I have had to prioritize, and it seems they would not need up to a million for his surgery, and we are working on something with National Hospital and UNTH but it seems UNTH has it covered for now. we may need to talk more via email, send me a mail on lsfoundation08@yahoo.com. Thanks
Negro_Ntns:

Aisha, if you read this please send me an email. Thanks.
There is no email address on your profile
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by chiogo(f): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2009
Ok, so what's the latest on this issue? Has the money been sent to the hospital or whoever?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2009
This is all the information you need about the hospital account: University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital(UNTH) Enugu, Bank Name: UBA PLc, Enugu Acc: No: 0842030000535. Assistant Director Social welfare.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2009
This is the hospital Information you need. Please act as fast as you can: University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) Enugu Bank Name: UBA Standard Rd: Acc No: 0842030000535. Bless you
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by r231(m): 12:15am On Oct 25, 2009
great job you guys. God bless you all
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 5:05am On Oct 25, 2009
Sent mail.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 5:09am On Oct 25, 2009
[size=18pt]Joshua has so far raised 300 usd from nairalanders
Small I know but i have also 9ja friends who have donated twice this amount already.

I promised to double what ever funds was sent in
and hopefully im trying to reach the 500 mark. [/size]

[size=28pt]Please Donate today!![/size]
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2009
Bump!
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by TheSeeker(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2009
I can arrange for a check of =N=100,000 sent but I need aisha to tell me where it'll go and to whom it'll be addressed. I need this information ASAP
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

I can arrange for a check of =N=100,000 sent but I need aisha to tell me where it'll go and to whom it'll be addressed. I need this information ASAP
Hi, you can send it, addressed to the hospital to our office. The address is on the website www.giplc.org. thanks. Plus i have the hospital account no but you will have to get through to me through the email address i sent on this thread. Get in touch and we will find the method you are most comfy with
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by chosen04(f): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2009
aisha2:

Hi, you can send it, addressed to the hospital to our office. The address is on the website www.giplc.org. thanks. Plus i have the hospital account no but you will have to get through to me through the email address i sent on this thread. Get in touch and we will find the method you are most comfy with

Aisha2,
Am still waiting for ur info. as regards where (name) to write on cheque meant for Joshua's operation. Thanks
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by blacksta(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ashia2

how can i send you donations - I am not in Nigeria
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2009
Chosen 04, Send me a mail @lsfoundation08@yahoo.com and i will give you the hospital account name and all details you will need.
Thanks. God will Bless your seed of life
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2009
blacksta:

@ashia2

how can i send you donations - I am not in Nigeria
If you can trust me enough you can do a money transfer, I will change it and pay a bank draft to the hospital then i will send you the details, I will scan the draft and send it to you.
God will bless you gift of life
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2009
thanks Aisha For your email

I and another Nairalander are working together to get 1,000 usd to you. by the end of this month.

We need another 150USD to make it.

Hopefully We can get it by the end of this month.

Thank you all those who have donated via Josh's Website.

You Generosity will not be forgotten .

I will being posting Initals of those who have donated, to show a tally of what we have.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2009
Congrats Platinukum, I am really proud of you. You have shown real commitment, hard to come by this days
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2009
aisha2:

Congrats Platinukum, I am really proud of you. You have shown real commitment, hard to come by this days

thanks. I really wish I was home to help further.

Total of Nairalanders/ Facebookers:

[size=18pt]G.S- 50$ (Contact me please)
I.O- 20
C.O.- 20
A.O- 20
A.O- 20
D.S- 20
I.N - 20
A.A - 20
T.A - 10
A.A - 20
G.O- 20
L. A- 20
A. F- 50[/size]
Many thanks kiss kiss
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
aisha2:

thanks. I really wish I was home to help further.

Total of Nairalanders/ Facebookers:

[size=18pt]G.S- 50$ (Contact me please)
I.O- 20
C.O.- 20
A.O- 20
A.O- 20
D.S- 20
I.N - 20
A.A - 20
T.A - 10
A.A - 20
G.O- 20
L. A- 20
A. F- 50[/size]
My Job- 45
Many thanks kiss kiss

Total - 355 USD

COME ON PEOPLE!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2009
Spam Blocker is working against me again.

I guess. *shrugs*

*Im not trying to fight you again Seun*

Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2009
God Bless the work of your hands.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by TheSeeker(m): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2009
Aisha, I have sent you the e-mail. I shall be awaiting your response.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2009
Thanks TheSeeker, I have sent a reply and all the information you need
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Sauron1: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ Platinumnk,

How far have you gone? cheesy
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ Platinumnk,

How far have you gone? cheesy

Not as far as I hoped, but Im sending what I have gotten so far. Im waiting on Aishas response.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Sauron1: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2009
platinumnk:

Not as far as I hoped, but Im sending what I have gotten so far. Im waiting on Aishas response.

You mean you haven't sent the dough yet?
Chineke Meiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Bring your ass here, lemme flog it. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here / Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders / Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.