Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,954 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out (16439 Views)

Video, Photos: Female Student Cries, Begs Buhari To Resign Over Fuel Scarcity / Photos Of Baby Totally Disfigured After Boko Haram Attack - Burnt Face And Eye / Mother Of Slain UNICAL Student Cries For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
Do I have to have an account before using paypal? smiley
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Sauron1: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2009
stillwater:

Do I have to have an account before using paypal? smiley

You need a debit/credit card to use paypal.
Anyways, transfer funds from our joint account ASAP.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
platinumnk:

Chiogo-
Im gonna list the steps with pics for you

I have circled what link to click to choose other amounts for donations

then once u select the amount you want to donate, then

paypal or google checkout is an option for you.

i hope this clears everything up for you. kiss

thanks

Hey Stilly and Sauron-
I have put the links for you to see how to do it

You don't have to have Paypal, you can also use Google Checkout.

Thanks and Many Blessings
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

You need a debit/credit card to use paypal.
Anyways, transfer funds from our joint account ASAP.

I tried using my debit card, it did not answer me. undecided
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
stillwater:

Have you tried Google Checkout?

See the pics above, click Donations for Josh at the top of the page to use it.

Thanks kiss
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Sauron1: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
stillwater:

Use our joint account.
Make sure you fill in the address perfectly cos every detail counts.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Use our joint account.
Make sure you fill in the address perfectly cos every detail counts.

Sauron sweetie Donate your own na!

2 Hands are better than one smiley

He needs alll the help he can get biko. sad
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by kuramo: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
Having seen this young boy's photograph showing the enlarged upper lip and lower nasal area and from the brief history and scan report.

I believe he should seek a second expert opinion from other maxillofacial surgeons in Lagos.  I simply can't see why the procedure to drain and evacuate the infected haematoma or whatever the lesion is should require 10 litres of fresh frozen plasma.

The procedure to correct this problem can be done  at LUTH or at the National hospital in Abuja by any competent maxillofacial surgeon and i see no reason why he has to go as far as India to achieve this.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
kuramo:

Having seen this young boy's photograph showing the enlarged upper lip and lower nasal area and from the brief history and scan report.

I believe he should seek a second expert opinion from other maxillofacial surgeons in Lagos. I simply can't see why the procedure to drain and evacuate the infected haematoma or whatever the lesion is should require 10 litres of fresh frozen plasma.

The procedure to correct this problem can be done at LUTH or at the National hospital in Abuja by any competent maxillofacial surgeon and i see no reason why he has to go as far as India to achieve this.

Great Idea, but he still needs our support. His Family have nothing, as they spent their life saving to save this boy that is dying.

We called his family, this is real and he is suffering, we must do something quick, we have been given an opportunity to prove ourselves.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2009
Yippeee, it went through. cheesy I used google checkout.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
thank u my sister stilly, many blessings
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Sauron1: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2009
platinumnk:

thank u my sister stilly, many blessings

Done!!!!
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Done!!!!

Thank you my brother- May Blessings Follow you for the rest of your life.

Many Thanks kiss kiss
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by posakosa(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
I don't intend to spark a debate but how do I know this is not a scam ?!

and I would rather give anonymously is this allowed.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2009
posakosa:

I don't intend to spark a debate but how do I know this is not a scam ?!

and I would rather give anonymously is this allowed.

Its ok. It is not a scam. On the website, it has my full name and my personal phone number, you call you will get me simple.

But its not about that, its about us joining as one to save this child.

I will never reveal your name to anyone.

Thank you for helping

Many blessings.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2009
Posa- Only your email will show.  smiley

[size=16pt]Please Help today.
Special Thanks to the Nairalanders who have contributed . [/size]

[size=14pt]Special Thanks to G.S- I really appreciate you! kiss[/size]
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Gamine(f): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2009
Girl,

The site isnt working
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
Gamine:

Girl,

The site isnt working

Whats wrong? What is you want to do and I will walk you through it.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Gamine(f): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
just go to the site undecided
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2009
Gamine:

just go to the site undecided

OM shocked shocked I just did! I dont know why they pulled it down!

I emailed the host and Ill wait for a response.

Otherwise Ill move it to a new site.

Sigh. . . sad sad . , all that work!
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by posakosa(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2009
platinumnk:

OM shocked shocked I just did! I dont know why they pulled it down!

I emailed the host and Ill wait for a response.

Otherwise Ill move it to a new site.

Sigh. . . sad sad . , all that work!

yea, I checked it too!
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by lalaboi(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
Ok. . . .goodluck wiv the operation. . . .will donate to help the cause
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by lalaboi(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
wait a minute. . .who set up the paypal donation?. . . . The boy's reps or someone here?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by bawomolo(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
lalaboi:

wait a minute. . .who set up the paypal donation?. . . . The boy's reps or someone here?

Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by dgreatrock(m): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2009
Good Lord!! i am just seeing this.

I ve this suggestion - if everyone of us can give btw 500 & 1000 naira OR $10 & $20 each we may be able to raise this money for this lad.

As for me i ll send mine before noon tomorrow - God willing.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-327742.0.html
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2009
Hey Guys -

Sorry I have been out fixing things with the site

lalaboi:

I and another Nairlander set up the Paypal donation so we can send it all at once.
And we have Mrs. Linda personal Account Number so those in Nigeria can donate DIRECTLY to her.

[size=14pt]Thanks to all those who have donated so far, Nairlanders have heart.[/size]
3Gbosa's for you all.  kiss kiss

Please see my picture attached for where to donate if you are abroad.

And For those in Nigeria, please see THESEEKER's post on Mrs. Linda's Account Number.

Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2009
TheSeeker:

This is the account information of the boy's mother:

BANK NAME: UNION BANK

ACCOUNT NAME: LINDA NNANA EGBUCHULAM

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2042000178513

Residents in Nigeria can make donations to the mother directly

Here is Joshua's Mother DIRECT Account number- For those in Nigeria.
thanks
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2009
Can I trust the site?

I dnt want nobody going into my acct . . . .plz. . . .

Honest answer, howz the paypal site monitored and secured?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
FL Gators:

Can I trust the site?

I dnt want nobody going into my acct . . . .plz. . . .

Honest answer, howz the paypal site monitored and secured?

Yes you can.  Paypal is very secure and so is Google Checkout. Paypal only shows your email address.

My personal contacts are there.

Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
Okiez, will check the site out.

"You handle it personally" LOL, hon, I don't know you personally though. So it dnt mean anything  undecided (NO OFFENSE INTENDED)

But I'll look up the thread and see what I can do. YW
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by lalaboi(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2009
platinumnk:

Hey Guys -

Sorry I have been out fixing things with the site

I and another Nairlander set up the Paypal donation so we can send it all at once.
And we have Mrs. Linda personal Account Number so those in Nigeria can donate DIRECTLY to her.

[size=14pt]Thanks to all those who have donated so far, Nairlanders have heart.[/size]
3Gbosa's for you all.  kiss kiss

Please see my picture attached for where to donate if you are abroad.

And For those in Nigeria, please see THESEEKER's post on Mrs. Linda's Account Number.

kk.  .cool. . . .Hope you knw that you get charged when you withdraw from paypal. . . you've considered that too?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2009
FL Gators:

Okiez, will check the site out.

"You handle it personally" LOL, hon, I don't know you personally though. So it dnt mean anything undecided (NO OFFENSE INTENDED)

But I'll look up the thread and see what I can do. YW

Well does it make u feel better that paypal protects all its users?
Google checkout is also an option
Thanks

lalaboi:

kk. .cool. . . .Hope you knw that you get charged when you withdraw from paypal. . . you've considered that too?

You dont get charged sending donations. And there is a small service fee for recieving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military / Governors Lose Suit Against Financial Autonomy For Local Governments / Osun Assembly Counters Adeleke, Orders Status Quo On LG Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.