Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. (42632 Views)

He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
vizkiz:

oh my God! grin
already going back to your old way undecided
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, the babe gave a nice list but the number 9 was off and she further killed any other chance of it really making sense when she replied you with that, he did without having sexx with her.....

Yeah I agree with you, that was what flawed the write-up
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Hedonistically: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2016

6. Not prying into your privacy
In real sense, every man must respect your privacy. Digging beyond to know who that text messages and your last call is coming from, as well as trying to know the relationship between you and the sender would only give him a cause to lose trust. Why then would you want to be with a man who doesn't trust you?

This is just a disgusting and deceitful point of view. You don't want a man to ask you who sent you a message and what your relationship with the sender is? You prefer a man that would be deaf and dumb while you Bleep around town? So you are expecting trust to be freely given to you instead of doing your best to earn it? Why are you desperate to protect your so-called 'privacy' if your hands are clean? As the saying goes, a clear conscience fears no accusation!

I have learnt to be very very wary of you girls that are fanatical about being trusted. Anyone who makes noise about unearned and undeserved trust is not someone to be trusted.

Good luck with such rubbish. Only very foolish men would play into the hands of you vipers.

8 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Sis I've been in a relationship where we didn't had sex
But I could tell that can satisfy me in bed (I won't share that)
I just want you to know that, a man satisfying his woman on bed is not all about sex

hmmmm error, error dear, this makes no sense at all, no offence, u could tell u could satisfy you while in the relationship even tho u guys never had sexx, let me guess, he was very good with his fingers, gave a good head, romance was good right, babe better wake up to reality, a lot of people marry with this mindset, they get there and did cover the husband is just a two mins man or does 10 mins and is tired or doesn't even care if u came or not or if ur satisfied or not, that's why some are very good with romance, Nigerian ladies should really understand that sex is very important in a marriage, if you want to go religious, it's ok and understandable but aside from that, don't tell us you know he is good in bed but u never really went down, trust me they are lots of ladies who are married, with kids who still go out to their exes for a quick one, for that satisfying sex, we are Nigerians we suffer and stay quiet, women have a whole lot of sex for reasons like these and i won't even want to go all psychological on why you should know your partners likes, skills and more, understand your body, know what u like, enjoy and more and if you must have fun, always play safe, i am the last type to judge but forming holy at thou has REALLY NEVER REALLY HELPED ANYONE .... my piece

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by axishale(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Np:even if a Yoruba guy has all this qualities,he will still cheat on you in a romantic way grin grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
really? grin tell me about a time you messed up and I'll 2.?
.....You up for that?
lol... ok ... one time... i jokingly told a guy he looked like he was sexually abused as a kid ... he took shiit serious... grin... didnt apologise tho... grin.... aiit your turn!
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:

grin grin grin grin

Thats how one lady ended up marrying an impotent Dude..

When he was not making sexual advances towards her during courtship, she was gushing and telling her friends and family how she had found a God-fearing Nigga not knowing his 'Dickoder' was busted and irreparable.. grin

Now she is stuck.. She can't divorce because she is a 'GodFearing' woman who does not want to be a divorcee.. grin

#DoubleWahalaForDeadBody.. grin

Madcow pls stop cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin no kill me with laughter abeg, the way most Nigerians behave above sex, i won't be surprised if more 60% of marriages have sex related issues but you would never hear of it, guys are busy cheating, the women are busy calling on exes or any new coded guy that knows how to please, them don use religion and dumbness dey deceive themselves, no sex this, no sex that, don't have sex and know your partner, it's when ur married for life you now notice dude is impotent, dude hates sex, dude can't last 10 mins, dude doesn't know to please and doesn't care to learn, dude doesn't like giving u head or receiving, dude doesn't like that u have all this wild and crazy kinky fantasies stored up in you waiting to try it all out with your husband, Nigerians are the funniest and biggest deceivers on planet earth, sex and no sex before marriage, lol... grin cheesy wink

7 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:

If you can't handle it look away undecided

abeg help me tell the boy oo, nairaland no age restrictions means you have all sorts of people here, 13 year old, 15, 21, 40, 50 and u never know, site is cool but age thing can be managed better tho

2 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by segebase(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:
How else will you know he can satisfy you in bed if you don't have sex with him undecided

maybe she will give him hand job n vice versa. i tink
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
slyIsaac:

lol... ok ... one time... i jokingly told a guy he looked like he was sexually abused as a kid ... he took shiit serious... grin... didnt apologise tho... grin.... aiit your turn!
wow Isaac, that was a pretty terrible joke.
I told a dude on here that the woman he was chasing on didn't want him because he had a potbelly.
I tried 2 explain I was playing,that it was clear from his dp he didn't but yeah,he was still angry.
Course I did bust into his pursuit of her on that thread embarassed
but she wasn't answering him anyway though! embarassed
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Hedonistically: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
In the end, in this society, every man is a "husband material", and every man with a decent income and above is a super husband material. It is only left for these deluded girls to fantasise and theorise about the dream 'qualities' they want. Ultimately, they will settle for anything that comes their way.

I've never seen a man with a decent income who is ready for marriage and yet cannot find multiple women to choose a wife from, even if he is a grumpy, foul-smelling beast with a micro dick. What we have in their millions are over-ripe women who cannot find husbands. They therefore do not have the luxury of picking and choosing "super qualities" in "husband materials".

1 Like

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Doctoreee1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
martinsad:

seriously, this, to me is the only and d only flaw to this write-up!
THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO KNOW IF SOMEONE IS GOOD IN BED UNLESS YOU GO TO BED WITH SUCH PERSON!
Q.E.D
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Rapmoney(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
cruzita:
only sensible people will agree
What do you mean? So anyone who doesn't agree with the points is not sensible?
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by MadCow1: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Madcow pls stop cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin no kill me with laughter abeg, the way most Nigerians behave above sex, i won't be surprised if more 60% of marriages have sex related issues but you would never hear of it, guys are busy cheating, the women are busy calling on exes or any new coded guy that knows how to please, them don use religion and dumbness dey deceive themselves, no sex this, no sex that, don't have sex and know your partner, it's when ur married for life you now notice dude is impotent, dude hates sex, dude can't last 10 mins, dude doesn't know to please and doesn't care to learn, dude doesn't like giving u head or receiving, dude doesn't like that u have all this wild and crazy kinky fantasies stored up in you waiting to try it all out with your husband, Nigerians are the funniest and biggest deceivers on planet earth, sex and no sex before marriage, lol... grin cheesy wink

In the voice of 2Chainz TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

You forgot to add: 'The Dude is Gay'.. grin grin grin

I swear I know two couples where the Husbands are Gay!! grin grin grin

Sex before Marriage is very key as that is the one aspect of marriage where the two actually FUSE together and 'BOND'.. I would rather advocate 'protected sex' atleast twice with your partner before marriage. Then on the wedding night, GO LOCO.. grin
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by youdontknowme: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:

grin grin grin grin

Thats how one lady ended up marrying an impotent Dude..

When he was not making sexual advances towards her during courtship, she was gushing and telling her friends and family how she had found a God-fearing Nigga not knowing his 'Dickoder' was busted and irreparable.. grin

Now she is stuck.. She can't divorce because she is a 'GodFearing' woman who does not want to be a divorcee.. grin

#DoubleWahalaForDeadBody.. grin

grin Dickoder. That really got me, una no go kee persin Lool
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Yksoul(m): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I just want you to know that, a man satisfying his woman on bed is not all about sex
YEE PARIPA!!,YOU WON'T SHARE? LIKE KISSING,SMOOCHING,YEE PARIPA,O BOY NA WA O
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:
How else will you know he can satisfy you in bed if you don't have sex with him undecided

Jesus can reveal that to you. grin grin grin
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Worksunlimited: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nna! All this don't matter...

Have lots of money and that would cure everything that's doing the relationship...
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Evathyst(f): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:

If we're talking sexual satisfaction then I don't get how you'll know he'll be able to satisfy you if you guys don't have sex.

But if its another sort of satisfaction like financial, then you may be right.
So a man can 'financially' satisfy a lady in bed? undecided undecided

Whichever school you graduated from, the Govt needs close such a school down and henceforth use it for Poultry. tongue tongue

Na joke o!

3 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by jephito(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
This type of information is why our sisters in their 30s and 40s are still single and searching.

See you next year again at the Redemption Camp!

1 Like

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Ghost447(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
iAmCharis:
Why would you not want your husband to access your privacy?
That's how self-centred they are, they will put the burden of perfection on men, while they themselves live a life of moral bankruptcy. Let them have their say, while you have your way.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Evathyst(f): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Pinshure of how you knew your man could satisfy you in bed without sex or .........

You know the drill nau. tongue tongue

I wonder why 'Lying' isn't part of the Olympic games? You alone for fit amass up to 5 gold medals. tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Spells(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ada come and see oh... Before u Marry that yeye boycheesy
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

His ability to satisfy you in bed goes beyond intimacy alone.
Get the meaning sis
sexual compatible is very important, I once dated a guy who was too big, I always had abdominal cramps after s3x, i also know of a couple with the same problem, her husband is too big and she is always scared of having s3x
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by oluwasegun007(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

u both had mind sex abi

1 Like

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by SonofDevil: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
The Man Must share everything
While the girlfriend must have privacy gringrin

Ok kontinu

1 Like

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=mizzbouqui post=48326131]
I just want you to know that, a man satisfying his woman on bed is not all about sex[/quo

Abeg keep quiet mizzbouqui

2 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

His ability to satisfy you in bed goes beyond intimacy alone.
Get the meaning sis

Explain yourself better sis!,

You are an advocate of "no sex before marriage", yet you advice yet to be couples to be sleeping together?!

Tell me how I'm gonna satisfy someone in bed without playing dirty with him/her
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by taylor88(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:

pretty u

do u love sex?
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:

If we're talking sexual satisfaction then I don't get how you'll know he'll be able to satisfy you if you guys don't have sex.

But if its another sort of satisfaction like financial, then you may be right.

Financial satisfactions in bed!! Really?!
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Evathyst:
So a man can 'financially' satisfy a lady in bed? undecided undecided
Whichever school you graduated from, the Govt needs close such a school down and henceforth use it for Poultry. tongue tongue
Na joke o!

I said financially satisfy not financially satisfy in bed madam angry

I was just trying to make sense of what she wrote anyways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.