Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. (42635 Views)

He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by charlesucheh(m): 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Time for those Bench warmers to come and show their talents!!! Oya!!!
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Boyooosa(m): 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
A good husband must be a good ATM.... wink cheesy grin
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Caseless: 2:00am On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:

His ability to satisfy you in bed goes beyond intimacy alone.
Get the meaning sis
you haven't answered her question.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by koolaid87: 2:16am On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Sis I've been in a relationship where we didn't had sex
But I could tell that can satisfy me in bed (I won't share that)
I just want you to know that, a man satisfying his woman on bed is not all about sex

That's not realistic. No way one can tell without doing the real deal.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Amajerry83(m): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2016
You want him to share everything with you but you dont want to share your phone with him abi? Women sef
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by mattmogan88: 6:59am On Aug 10, 2016
dis post b like all dis collection abi na selection: 20 in 1,24 in 1.... 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material
modified:11 super qualities in one man

oh shee nigga wor! oh ma Gosh ,mmadu ga anwu ebe a. Op. awum onye igbo
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
wow Isaac, that was a pretty terrible joke.
I told a dude on here that the woman he was chasing on didn't want him because he had a potbelly.
I tried 2 explain I was playing,that it was clear from his dp he didn't but yeah,he was still angry.
Course I did bust into his pursuit of her on that thread embarassed
but she wasn't answering him anyway though! embarassed
Why the sad look? Never feel bad for telling people the truth sistuh.
U were right he had a pot belly he should get off his fat lazy butt and do something about it. Iys not yer fault he has a fragile ego. In fact U should be given an award for bein truthful
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by hurrycane: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2016
I think the writer don't have anything doing that is wy he or she gives advise like mr buhari in office
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Evagreen123(f): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2016
just passing
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2016
slyIsaac:

lol.. we dont know how to do anybody than ourselves.... twas nuffin wink.... your hair is nice.... but em lips.... ooorf ! grin
Issac,you think you slick with these little jokes you be throwing out here and there,but I site you.
Honestly speaking though....yer lips
make a nice visual from yer profile but i know it's even nicer kissing them
Wait,I just checked you took yer picture down Why?
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2016
JoeCutie:
Some Nigerian girls do not just want to get sense. Ignorance! It's in Nigeria you'd see a girl claim she's a virgin when her punni is as wide as UNIBEN main gate from self servicing sometimes with Cucumbers, Dildos, etc. You finger yourself and you're being fingered too. You're given head on daily/weekly basis, yet, you deceive yourself thinking you're a virgin, simply because human dick hasn't passed through too. Who's fooling who? Sometimes I feel like using nails on these girls for them to get sense. Rubbish! undecided

Please, these ladies need to be sex-oriented
. embarassed
Lol,Na different Types Of virgins dey nau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2016
Babzilla:

Why the sad look? Never feel bad for telling people the truth sistuh.
U were right he had a pot belly he should get off his fat lazy butt and do something about it. Iys not yer fault he has a fragile ego. In fact U should be given an award for bein truthful
You tryna make me feel worse? undecided
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You tryna make me feel worse? undecided
Oh no Puffy I want you to feel good. Not many people are like you who tell the truth as it is. U should be happy and stick a flower in that fro wink
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2016
Babzilla:

Oh no Puffy I want you to feel good. Not many people are like you who tell the truth as it is. U should be happy and stick a flower in that fro wink
A flower? What?
You are nit trying ta make me feel better undecided
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Issac,you think you slick with these little jokes you be throwing out here and there,but I site you.
Honestly speaking though....yer lips
make a nice visual from yer profile but i know it's even nicer kissing them
Wait,I just checked you took yer picture down Why?
oh... i'm a little shy... embarassed tats why i took it down... embarassed...

my lips? kissable??.... nah!....

BTW its you n sultan now isnt it?... i mean nigga drew you... wink wink
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by DabuIIIT: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ask4Info:

You are just trying to mingle your way out your own "meaningless" statement. The other lady is right and you are wrong. How else will someone satisfy you in bed without Sex? unless of course if the person goes down 0rally. Don't give examples that make sense to no one else expect you.

womanWrapping wrapper..lolss
grin grin
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by SweetieConstie(f): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
JoeCutie:
Some Nigerian girls do not just want to get sense. Ignorance! It's in Nigeria you'd see a girl claim she's a virgin when her punni is as wide as UNIBEN main gate from self servicing sometimes with Cucumbers, Dildos, etc. You finger yourself and you're being fingered too. You're given head on daily/weekly basis, yet, you deceive yourself thinking you're a virgin, simply because human dick hasn't passed through too. Who's fooling who? Sometimes I feel like using nails on these girls for them to get sense. Rubbish! undecided

Please, these ladies need to be sex-oriented
. embarassed

Most virgins do not engage in masturbation! undecided Even if some virgin girls do masturbate, they don't occupy up to 5% of the total population of virgins! I can't comprehend why you guys enjoy castigating or traumatizing virgins a lot! Making it seem like "Virginity" is abnormal or a stigma.

Is it wrong for one to choose not to have sex? Is it wrong to be a Virgin? Is it? undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by JoeCutie(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Most virgins do not engage in masturbation! undecided Even if some virgin girls do masturbate, they don't occupy up to 5% of the total population of virgins! I can't comprehend why you guys enjoy castigating or traumatizing virgins a lot! Making it seem like "Virginity" is abnormal or a stigma.

Is it wrong for one to choose not to have sex? Is it wrong to be a Virgin? Is it? undecided
What is your problem? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by SweetieConstie(f): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
JoeCutie:
What is your problem? undecided

I have no problem sir! I only asked a simple question based on my observation here... undecided
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by JoeCutie(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
SweetieConstie:

I have no problem sir! I only asked a simple question based on my observation here... undecided

Okay.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by SweetieConstie(f): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
JoeCutie:
Okay.

And you did not answer the simple question! With all due respect sir, is it wrong to be a Virgin? I only seek your opinion, please.

I'm sorry if I earlier sounded disrespectful. And sorry to bother your mentions too.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by JoeCutie(m): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
SweetieConstie:

And you did not answer the simple question! With all due respect sir, is it wrong to be a Virgin? I only seek your opinion, please.

I'm sorry if I earlier sounded disrespectful. And sorry to bother your mentions too.
Young lady, I understand you're a virgin, and I do not have a problem with that. You can celebrate and be proud of it, but it does not concern me one bit. It's no business of mine. But what I do not get now is if you really read and assimilated my earlier post before jumping to attack me?

Mind you, I never said anything against - or even about - the Association of Virgins. I made my point with particular reference to a category of girls; those who, even though they might not have had the kind of sex in which a man inserts his dick into their vagina, but they've been practicing fisting (fingering), receiving HEAD, inserting Dildos and or other forms of materials inside their vagina, and still brag about being "virgins". So, I never for once "castigated" or "traumatized" virgins in general, I only talked about a particular set/type of 'virgins'.

I'd have apologized for being raw, but I thought I needed to be, to drive home my points.

It's okay, rock your virginity. Enjoy it. But the moment you start indulging in these sexual plays, you cease from being a real virgin. You're just a ceremonial virgin

5 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by SweetieConstie(f): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
JoeCutie:
Young lady, I understand you're a virgin, and I do not have a problem with that. You can celebrate and be proud of it, but it does not concern me one bit. It's no business of mine. But what I do not get now is if you really read and assimilated my earlier post before jumping to attack me?

Mind you, I never said anything against - or even about - the Association of Virgins. I made my point with particular reference to a category of girls; those who, even though they might not have had the kind of sex in which a man inserts his dick into their vagina, but they've been practicing fisting (fingering), receiving HEAD, inserting Dildos and or other forms of materials inside their vagina, and still brag about being "virgins". So, I never for once "castigated" or "traumatized" virgins in general, I only talked about a particular set/type of 'virgins'.

I'd have apologized for being raw, but I thought I needed to be, to drive home my points.

It's okay, rock your virginity. Enjoy it. But the moment you start indulging in these sexual plays, you cease from being a real virgin. You're just a ceremonial virgin

Okay, I never said I was a Virgin though! I understand it is not something to broadcast but rather something to keep private because it is a very personal decision... One can either choose to be a Primary or Secondary virgin... So, I never divulged my virginity status!

Thanks very much for explaining in clear terms now, I perfectly understand your point and I also agree with you.

Thank you and have a good night. smiley
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by JoeCutie(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Okay, I never said I was a Virgin though! I understand it is not something to broadcast but rather something to keep private because it is a very personal decision... One can either choose to be a Primary or Secondary virgin... So, I never divulged my virginity status!

Thanks very much for explaining in clear terms now, I perfectly understand your point and I also agree with you.

Thank you and have a good night. smiley
Uwc. Good night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Lordkylie(f): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
and so the topic became only about one point:sex! typical kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.