Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. (42634 Views)

He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Drownedgod(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

His ability to satisfy you in bed goes beyond intimacy alone.
Get the meaning sis
Go on undecided
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
skarlett:

I'm done.

It depends on if you continue smiley
You're done already, that's nice

1 Like

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by ozimec(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Sis I've been in a relationship where we didn't had sex
But I could tell that can satisfy me in bed (I won't share that)
I just want you to know that, a man satisfying his woman on bed is not all about sex

Sister how now, a beg tell us how since you're already teaching us?
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by LOVEGINO(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Skmoda360(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
iAmCharis:
Why would you not want your husband to access your privacy?
you right, mizzbouqui, all accepted but, i don't go with you on that no 6 'privacy' bullshit.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by NaturesSon: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chai! Husband material indeed. Please how much is the cost of this'husband material'? I want to buy 10 yards to sew aso ebi!
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nawa o, see bashing shocked
Everybody is just talking about this sex sex stuff, so you are not seeing the other qualities abi. Must you have sex before marriage? grin grin
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by professore(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
4,5,9 and a couple of others,not a bad attempt
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Skmoda360(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
Love Machine:
Why is it that if a guy show a lady too much love she will start treating him as trash?
i know you wont get a like talk of more since 2pm but you speak the truth anyway.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by ppnye: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I just want you to know that, a man satisfying his woman on bed is not all about sex
Bone that thing, it's about what being on the same bed with you singing lullabies?
And you can of his ability to satisfy how even when you have not done it.
You are going there to score upper credit if not an A.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
wow Isaac, that was a pretty terrible joke.
I told a dude on here that the woman he was chasing on didn't want him because he had a potbelly.
I tried 2 explain I was playing,that it was clear from his dp he didn't but yeah,he was still angry.
Course I did bust into his pursuit of her on that thread embarassed
but she wasn't answering him anyway though! embarassed
ha lol..... you c0ckblocker! grin. i bet he still remembers you!.... lol...
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by IdiAmin2(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

http://www.nawesabi.com/husband-material/

1. Emotional maturity
How well his he able to control his impulse when argument becomes tough between you two? Look for a man who is able to calm himself during stress, disappointment and pressure; a man who would rather not unleash his annoyance on you during this time. He should be able to attend to issues as they come and proffer positive solutions. He must be able to confront challenges in a steady and responsively manner.

basically, just to summarize point number 1: OP is looking a mugu, a weakling that she can ride over, shout at, slap, scream and insult him and his past generation, and he will just be looking like an oponu. Guys when a heated argument comes between you two, you put that woman in her place ASAP, pronto, or else you don fall mugu for life be dat
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
slyIsaac:

ha lol..... you c0ckblocker! grin. i bet he still remembers you!.... lol...
I wasn't tryna block! embarassed I was just doing me.
Mmmm,I don't know.
I had a run in with him on a Mr nairaland speculation thread back before the contest even started
And he complimented my afro hair.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by ifeomaekol(f): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

pls elaborate.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by JuanDeDios: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

His ability to satisfy you in bed goes beyond intimacy alone.
Get the meaning sis
There isn't much meaning in it. Don't deceive yourself, dear girl.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by JuanDeDios: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Yea, that's right. But it's MOSTLY about it. A man can keep you happy in other non-sexual ways. But satisfying you in bed is about sex. You see, sex is sex. Other things are other things.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by funmijoyb(f): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
JoeCutie:
Some Nigerian girls do not just want to get sense. Ignorance! It's in Nigeria you'd see a girl claim she's a virgin when her punni is as wide as UNIBEN main gate from self servicing sometimes with Cucumbers, Dildos, etc. You finger yourself and you're being fingered too. You're given head on daily/weekly basis, yet, you deceive yourself thinking you're a virgin, simply because human dick hasn't passed through too. Who's fooling who? Sometimes I feel like using nails on these girls for them to get sense. Rubbish! undecided

Please, these ladies need to be sex-oriented
. embarassed
hmmmmmm real word. I'm guilty of this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by vizkiz: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
ireneony2:
already going back to your old way undecided

An advocate of fact you know I am... But a basher of people I will be not.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Lathunjimi(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

See how smooth Op was able to analyse qualities of husband materials, this can only come from lady. But believe me or not, I have experienced it all in terms of relationships even now in marriage, ladies especially Africans/Nigerians do not need a vegetable kind of husband like you described but a guy that can combine all with iron hand. This is because ladies tend to take some kind gestures from their man for granted that I call "see finish" so calling them back to order sometimes though with love might do the relationship some good.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Lathunjimi(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

See how smooth Op was able to analyse qualities of husband materials, this can only come from a lady. But believe me or not, I have experienced it all in terms of relationships even now in marriage, ladies especially Africans/Nigerians do not need a vegetable kind of husband like you described but a guy that can combine all with iron hand. This is because ladies tend to take some kind gestures from their man for granted that I call "see finish" so calling them back to order sometimes though with love might do the relationship some good.

1 Like

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by JoeCutie(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
funmijoyb:

hmmmmmm real word. I'm guilty of this.
Which one in particular?

5 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by willibounce1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Story tamu tamu!
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
JoeCutie:
Which one in particular?
how about you tell us the one you're guilty of instead of prying into someone else's life.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
My Baby Read This And Said I posses all of the qualities #Luv U Pearl
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by funmijoyb(f): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
JoeCutie:
Which one in particular?
which kind question b dat Edo boy?
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by jezuzboi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
DirtyGold:
I'll prefer to see the 11 super qualities that makes you deserve all that.

God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by SafeAlhaji(m): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

All these in the name of what??
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by jezuzboi(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

O'di Egwu!

Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by KevMitnick: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Must show respect to all members of her family abi? If her family members are responsible, yes. But if they are a bunch of rouges and arrogant peeps, we'll that's going to be detrimental to your well-being.
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Nawa o, see bashing shocked
Everybody is just talking about this sex sex stuff, so you are not seeing the other qualities abi. Must you have sex before marriage? grin grin
Nobody dey bash u oo, its just that ur choice of words kinda confuse us.. Eg satisfaction in bed without sex. So we just want u to elaborate it maybe juxtapose where necessary
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I wasn't tryna block! embarassed I was just doing me.
Mmmm,I don't know.
I had a run in with him on a Mr nairaland speculation thread back before the contest even started
And he complimented my afro hair.

lol.. we dont know how to do anybody than ourselves.... twas nuffin wink.... your hair is nice.... but em lips.... ooorf ! grin
Re: 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. by Maabone: 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
As MONEY didn't top the list, am sure this post was copied from 20th century cool

Moreover,

You should be suspended for plagiarism grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.