Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (154165 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by fortunechy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
who dia beauty don epp

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by FarukuWadata12(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Even in rural/cultural settings, the beauty cannot be hidden.

The first girl was base in sokoto state, we live in the same area and their house is next to our house. that girl is an Angel the picture didn't displayed her true beauty at all...
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by DateMynd44(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
NafeesaAA:
More
let me simply put it this way.
These photoshop ladies you are uploading are wives of FULANI TERRORISTS whose husbands have been wrecking havoc in igbolands and Benue community.
I still wonder why they will leave this their so called beautiful ladies to Räpe minors.
Bunch of paedophile bastards.
Fùck the Northerners.
i said Räpe and Nairaland is censoring it to Molest, wetin dey wrong with una

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Spells(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Boosit....
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Idrismusty97(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
Northern Ladies doesn't need to be fair in complexion or bleach to be beautiful. Northern ladies of all complexion are just damn beautiful, Even while they aren't exposing their body. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
OmG i have cheated on my gf

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
NafeesaAA:
Make I contribute

Great pictures Nafeesa!

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by xreal: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
That one from Kano is Abacha's daughter.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by eleko1: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Why dey nor go fine Pass oyoyo wen dem nor dey sell their Body like those professional undisputed prostitute from that popular E state sad undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by farouk0403(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
NafeesaAA:
More
I don't like this girl I mean "Rahama sadau" and I don't know why
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by rigarmortis: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
BEAUTY OF RICH KIDS FROM RICH HOMES FROM NORTHERN NIGERIA (ZARIA AND KANO)

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
nnokwa042:
rubbish u went to pick daugthers of rich northern alhajis and start showing us thier pictures when u know rich northern alhajis marry the prettiest girls in the north,just like abacha and his wife show us normal northern girls .just like when we re young after watching indian films we use to think indians ve the most prettiest girls in the world untill i grew up to know that indian girls use bleaching more than some blacks those we see in thier movies re all selected ,if we start showing u fotos of igbos from bianca to adaeze igwe to munach abii u will think all igbos loooks like that pls stop it

Typically pointless and baseless!

I personally know some of the ladies in this thread and these ladies are middle class just like i am.

If u have been following this thread, u will also observe that many ppl here have claimed to know one or two of the ladies here.
Stop beefing! I made this clear at the beginning of this thread that no group of women in Nigeria can really match this core-northern women because their culture favours the beauty of women more than others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jeez! Beauty re-defined....seem i'll consider going to pick a wife from the north!
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by brajy(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
I love them girls ESP. from Kano!!! they are wonderful creatures! B.U.K got a lot of them! I do visit @nyt tho.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by ojialo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hausa girls are beautiful and they can squirt,,,,,,, try them you won't regret it
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by szkz(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
they all look beautiful but women and pouting, hmm, many of them bin de blow whistle
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by theadvocatus(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
for these pretty ones, I don't mind receiving 100 strokes of the cane...
where the koboko @?

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by NafeesaAA(f): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
DateMynd44:
let me simply put it this way.
These photoshop ladies you are uploading are wives of FULANI TERRORISTS whose husbands have been wrecking havoc in igbolands and Benue community.
I still wonder why they will leave this their so called beautiful ladies to Räpe minors.
Bunch of paedophile bastards.
Fùck the Northerners.
i said Räpe and Nairaland is censoring it to Molest, wetin dey wrong with una

You are just a reminder of what we shouldn't be as human

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by techP(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Well, i think u may be talking about Southern Kaduna girls.
I guess u know what am talking about? You know that the ladies from the northern part of Kaduna (Zaria) who are mostly hausa-fulani muslims and those from southern kaduna who are mostly christians of minority tribes look quite very different.

I will create another special thread for the glowing dark beauties of Southern Kaduna and Jos-Plateau together. U know we look so much alike. (Plateau and South kd girls).

that is absolutely correct.

I was in jos about 2/3 years ago for I.T. southern Kaduna(as you said) and plateau girls surely look like. I met a lot of them during my time there. I was wowed at the beauty of your glowing black...

mention me when you create that thread. love to see those beautiful faces again...!

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Firmjudge(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Most of these pictures were gotten from Kano and Zaria online pages, groups and foras.
However there could be some mistakes here or there, but nevertheless most of the ladies here are from Kano/Zaria or they have lived or lived there.

Anyway you are correct my friend and kidsister belong to some arewa pages, I think they often join for cloths and design sake.

But not necessarily lived in zaria /kano axis facebook fashion group is common among you girls.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
As i introduce them, as usual i expect many oppositions from some southerners, the jealous ones who will claim that these women are all rich that is why they are beautiful.
But for note, majority of the ladies here are from average middle class homes.

One thing we christians and southerners need to understand is that the core-northern muslim culture is one which favours women in the sense that the man is the one who provides almost everything for the family and do all the financial hussling, while the women have all the time in the world to treat, pamper and maintain their beauty indoors.
This is typically unlike most christian/southern Nigerian homes where we the women equally provide for the home by going out to huzzle under the hot african sun and have little or no time to take proper care of themselves.
So all we need to do is to cherish this women as our fellow Nigerians irrespective of tribe, while the core-northern muslim women as well cherish their christian/southern counterparts for their hardwork, resilience and strength.

God bless all Nigerian women.
God bless Nigeria.

Hajiya, za ki bata rawarki da tsale!

Already calling out a particular section of the country even this early on such a thread?

Anyways, as a Zaria boy I say big ups to you!

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by mastermaestro(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
MeenalKd:
Am proudly a northern Kaduna Girl..My cousin Mahmud and his wife Zahra from kd

I am only interested your picture. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Dangwani(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
they are hybrid [Nigeria and Niger]
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by sexyellency(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=Lukandah00001 post=48332682]Why all of them come be like fruit salDJ kabo komaa kawon grin
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by kadas01(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Religious and linguistic difference is the major issue here.
Even we middlebelt and northern christians hardly marry Hausa fulani muslims, however there has been some exceptions overtime, very few though.

Murtala Mohammed is hausa but his wife was yoruba.

Ike Nwachukwu, he is an igbo man but his mother was a fulani woman from Katsina state.

One of Babangida's wife ia delta igbo from Asaba.

Danbaba Suntai, the former governor of Taraba, a christian, yet married a shuwa arab muslim lady.

So, there r exceptions.
I understand your point!

Nigeria is blessed with beautiful women, no doubt!

But only very few beautiful ones here on nairaland!

Majority of ladies on this forum dem wor-wor no be small!

#no offence!

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by gryhusky(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
hmmmmm hausa girls like makeup ooo

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by breakeven: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Facial beauty is not enough. Most of them are dumb in bed. Really I know what iam talking about. undecided
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by oglalasioux(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
The northern beauty stems from inter marriage between Shuwa Arabs and Fulani with other northerners. I did my National Service in Maryam Abacha's home town in Borno State and I must confess they are more beauties there than anywhere else in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
jesuspikinjp:
with that kind of terrible sunshine wey dey north how come these girls come light in complexion like this, hope this isnt photoshop abi den dey bleach too

Most of their ladies stay indoors and only come out mostly in the evenings to visit each other. Their men do all the work under the hot son
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
@op

To see some of these dazzling northern beauties,just open your Instagram app and type

Arewa_groomed
Arewa swags
Hausa Fulani

There are so many of these northern beauty blogs on Instagram
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by lanre88(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
How can I get to marry one beautiful Hausa babe.

I need a wife. sad sad sad
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Cool19boy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
VolTOxic:
These girls are hot kiss
There's an atom of resemblance in all of them.
This is the only tribe in Nigeria where cousin can marry them self .so bro resemblance is the way of life .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.