Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) (58803 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by asumo12: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin

Where's my omotayor123 Na!

cry
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wow,lovely
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by impactinfluence: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
youngest85:
Waste of resources
Abeg you funny oooo...,NA YOUR MONEY. Bro I understand na Buhari era we dy

1 Like

Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Damfostopper(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
This is wat happen when a mad man falls in love

Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by dacovajnr: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Before you know it..e don become new trend grin grin..i lyk the game this demon wan play.."Hype her and destroy her kittykat"
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by johnnychuks(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
remsonik:
Wow...lovely
you are saying Wow lovely, when your girl friend demand that from you can you able to afford that for her.
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by abike12(f): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
oversabi
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by WomanWrappa(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
la click la die

#hungry bloggers looking for traffic undecided
I can see you're a nonchalant Sapiens
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
By the time dem trace am go im house now.......
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by richard870(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
ladyF:
Awnnnn..... this is so sweet. It's high time I get myself a boo angry

Nairalanders please apply within. Send me a PM if you need the boo application form. grin Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Who's this

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by dilini(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
Photoshoppin' can so deceive and fool people ehn!... Good graphic artwork @OP... No be you go fool..

My 2cents sha....
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Ambi25: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Advertisement
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by nosagold(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked wow dis is sweet mehn embarassed

i hope he will propose to her with billboard 2 undecided lipsrsealed

lol this sounds funny
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by mohiozua(m): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
soberdrunk:
........and one guy man chop this 'food' without even printing "handbill" cheesy grin grin grin. THE FOOLISH THINGS WE DO IN THE NAME OF LOVE SHA!! NA SO ME SEF GO PRINT T-SHIRT THAT YEAR LIKE SAY I WAN CONTEST ELECTION, NOW SHE DON MARRY ANOTHER GUY ****CRYING***!!

na u do d chopping

b lyk say na virgin she b o
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by MisterKings(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Maybe the guy owns one of the billboards....cos I cant imagine how he go spend that kind money for this buhari period undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
ladyF:

Nairalanders please apply within. Send me a PM if you need the boo application form. grin Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. cry

You go old!
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by shegzi(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
soberdrunk:
........and one guy man chop this 'food' without even printing "handbill" cheesy grin grin grin. THE FOOLISH THINGS WE DO IN THE NAME OF LOVE SHA!! NA SO ME SEF GO PRINT T-SHIRT THAT YEAR LIKE SAY I WAN CONTEST ELECTION, NOW SHE DON MARRY ANOTHER GUY ****CRYING***!!
chai you be bad guy lwkmd haha
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Eric2537: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
if not fr chucks man, i fr dat man, mumu of d highest order, no b oli bilboad even advert it fr N.T.A
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Lexusgs430: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Real bad market. The man wise wella. She cannot now not say, 'I HAVE NO BOYFRIEND'
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by RichDad1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Saw it on obalende bridge while driving home this evening.
I'm like wow!!!! kiss
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by PerfectEsquire(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Love wan tey tey"

This one is small, just last week here, I celebrate my intending Girlfriend birthday on AIT elaborately, thereafter given her a befitting birthday dinner @ Eko hotel and suit..... So what are we talking about here? NA 2day...
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Osyxcel(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
ladyF:

You dey look for who you go chop im money abi undecided
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by chiderao: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Soooooo romantic...#be proud of your woman..I'm next to do the same..wow I love it..
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Alegirl: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
bad belly
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by GiftUbani: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
wow! that's lovely,pleas can anyone tell me when the Nigerian senate will be resuming. this info is important to me
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Alegirl: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
lovely
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
ladyF:

Lady F, let do each other a favour, i need a gal, nd u need a guy.

so, let mingle
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by abdeiz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Damn that thing in her legs must be out of this world
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Missonas(f): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
soberdrunk:
........and one guy man chop this 'food' without even printing "handbill" cheesy grin grin grin. THE FOOLISH THINGS WE DO IN THE NAME OF LOVE SHA!! NA SO ME SEF GO PRINT T-SHIRT THAT YEAR [/b]LIKE SAY I WAN CONTEST ELECTION[b], NOW SHE DON MARRY ANOTHER GUY ****CRYING***!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cant stop laughing
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by MrHenshaw: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=ChuzzyBlog post=48334656]Nigerian men are really stepping up their romance game! A man named Femi who is so fond of his lady named Chy, posted her picture on a billboard in Lagos to wish her a happy birthday. Now i thought that was really really cool! What do you think? See picture below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/romantic-man-puts-up-his-lady-on.html

Did i hear Girlfriend?Hahaaaha.Pls ops issue him a *Learner's permit",accident spotted ! Alert me when he starts calling her and her family names.And wife to be will not even receive a birthday card.

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Keenlooka(m): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nation wide? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.