Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) (58802 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by mhiztee15(f): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Awwwwww so sweet kiss dear future husband you must be romantic
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by ladyF(f): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Osyxcel:

You dey look for who you go chop im money abi undecided
lol...

No nau....I'm not looking for an ATM...
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by frubben(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
FreeSpirited:
After seeing the billboard, the diickheads that have dug or still digging that hole will shake in disbelief at his 'mumu-ness'

And the idiot has never done such for his mum or sister.
This the definition of mumu pikin
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Handsomecole(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ewedu eaters wouldn't let our Igbo ladies drink water and drop cup.
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
I want a caring guy like this one.
Not chopp n clean mouth undecided
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by nnokwa042(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
Femi put billboard for chy oya afonja warriors over to u
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by LBK1: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
That's romantic shocked
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Na dis kin tin dey vex Kenya babes!

1 Like

Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by soberdrunk(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
Missonas:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cant stop laughing

My brother if i gist you the foolish things i don do for 'love' u wee laugh till u piss 4 body oooo grin grin grin grin *covers face*!
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by yinka206: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
wonders shall never seize......advertise your good and services for free on www.adsposition.com
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Bifwoli: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
He must be an Igbo to have all that money.Well done Igbo boy very romantic.
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Emyogalanya: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
And they keep accusing men of not being romantic ?
To think this man keeps Calling his inlaws ipod beerfraud. While bedding and then billboarding their daughter in secret
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by ikupakuti(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
FreeSpirited:
After seeing the billboard, the diickheads that have dug or still digging that hole will shake in disbelief at his 'mumu-ness'

I tell you

Only those who know, know

Our men are sinking by the minute

Na woman person carry for head like this?

1 Like

Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Xtanixlax(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=ClassCaptain post=48335472]For this change weather ? sad

on top all the billboard, e fit be person wey no print ordinary handbill dey galvanise her depot....

Na this kind guy go be side nigga wey dem day save their number with..

Sambo billboard ;
U are on point!
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by whys: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
This my eye sef, why the girl look like under 18 from where I stand
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
W for wow! grin grin
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Really?? shocked shocked A Nigerian man can be this romantic??
Must be one in a million! Chy is one damn lucky girl! grin
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
youngest85:
Waste of resources
is it your money. don't you too waste money. abi he told you he can't pay his bills.when you make money keep it under your pillow for your family to spend when you die
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by shuggah(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
la click la die

#hungry bloggers looking for traffic undecided
and what loss will u be at if someone gets paid tru ur action, you re nt even rich nd u re behaving this way.
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by janway(f): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
This is so beautiful.
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by whitestar01(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
So that what will happen? This kind love no dey last for marriage.
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by SKAMOD(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
NCAN.... I think this is stupidity cool I mean what's the difference with other girls
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by enginer050(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
pepl ar rely joblex dis dys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by dammieight(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
A shite I can't do
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by EwejeOyewole(m): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
Femi just fall my hand... He is doing the right thing at the wrong time, bro make wuna marry ooo... I hope no other guy they browse the site sha
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Appareil(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
ladyF:
Awnnnn..... this is so sweet. It's high time I get myself a boo angry

Nairalanders please apply within. Send me a PM if you need the boo application form. grin Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
I haven't seen you before but I don't know what gave me the impression that you are very fat and round. Why eh? This is just funny.
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Icedprince1d(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Don't joke with

Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Ophilabraham: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wow so ur name is CHY,,,,bu do u tell ya hushban dat u went down in d DM 4 me??;
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Dfinex(f): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
soberdrunk:
........and one guy man chop this 'food' without even printing "handbill" cheesy grin grin grin. THE FOOLISH THINGS WE DO IN THE NAME OF LOVE SHA!! NA SO ME SEF GO PRINT T-SHIRT THAT YEAR LIKE SAY I WAN CONTEST ELECTION, NOW SHE DON MARRY ANOTHER GUY ****CRYING***!!

lolssssss......Hilarious! !!. LWKMD.
Guy thanks for replacing my vex with laughter. U just made my day.

But sorry sha for the disappointment.
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by kan12(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
la click la die

#hungry bloggers looking for traffic undecided

Bros easy o.
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by nothernstar: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
That's how e de be when it's new. Pls let's hear the same story in the nxt 5yrs. Good for them sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.