Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) (58801 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
GiftUbani:
wow! that's lovely,pleas can anyone tell me when the Nigerian senate will be resuming. this info is important to me

Tuesday, Eke, September 13, 2016, 8 am.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
shuggah:

and what loss will u be at if someone gets paid tru ur action, you re nt even rich nd u re behaving this way.

tell me ow my comment has affected ur life undecided
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
WomanWrappa:

I can see you're a nonchalant Sapiens

and my comment has heightened ur stupidity? undecided
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Unbeatable199: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
My advice for the guy i to go and print an handbill and start distributing it to people on the road so dat the lady wil know he loves her... #Common sense#
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by ladyF(f): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Appareil:
I haven't seen you before but I don't know what gave me the impression that you are very fat and round. Why eh? This is just funny.
lol I'm actually quite fat. Weigh over 120kg. #TeamFattyBomBom grin

I dey suspect you. angry How you take know all these things about me...oya confess...
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Unbeatable199: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
My advice for the guy is to go and print an handbill and start distributing it to people on the road so dat the lady wil know he loves her... #Common sense#
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by remsonik(f): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
johnnychuks:
you are saying Wow lovely, when your girl friend demand that from you can you able to afford that for her.
Well I am female though and I think I have a decent source of income that will make me afford that
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Appareil(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
ladyF:

lol I'm actually quite fat. Weigh over 120kg. #TeamFattyBomBom grin

I dey suspect you. angry How you take know all these things about me...oya confess...
I be prophet! Sorry but I just don't know why I think that way , Besides Na Douala we dey since age 10. Obviously I no Sabi you save your FTC deal!
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by chidextec: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
The power of puna is immeasurable grin grin
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by ameezy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
All dese yoruba boiz no go let my sisters from the easg rest ni undecided
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by ameezy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
All dese yoruba boiz no go let my sisters from the east rest ni undecided
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by lielbree: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
youngest85:
Waste of resources

Bad belle
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Omotayor123(f): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
asumo12:
grin
Where's my omotayor123 Na!

cry
I am here babe smiley
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by gbemi514: 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
if na me na hand bill I go do to wish her happy birthday
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Skmoda360(m): 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
ladyF:
Awnnnn..... this is so sweet. It's high time I get myself a boo angry

Nairalanders please apply within. Send me a PM if you need the boo application form. grin Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
no 1
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:13am On Aug 10, 2016
I guess the man Is from the eastern part of the country.though I did not read the story o.cos I know NY igbo brothers can be so stupid at times.
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by princee7(m): 12:15am On Aug 10, 2016
who says Nigerian men no day romantic oya come n see we are trying while the jobles n poor ones are shouting this is not cool

1 Like

Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by princee7(m): 12:17am On Aug 10, 2016
Skmoda360:

no 1
LadyF pls I need of those application I want to apply in person then go back and prepare for the test
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by chelseababy(f): 1:03am On Aug 10, 2016
In this economy of change,people are getting married,people are getting engaged,people are using billboard to celebrate their love's birthday, Does it mean that the change is not affecting those that are in love.Me awaiting for the one that will propose to me in my shoprite or usin billboard ooo.Love is sweet sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by youngest85(m): 2:37am On Aug 10, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
is it your money. don't you too waste money. abi he told you he can't pay his bills.when you make money keep it under your pillow for your family to spend when you die

Good advice
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by tsami: 5:10am On Aug 10, 2016
its very romantic and creative. Very cheap way to celebrate her may probably not cost up to 50,000 naira since its just for a day
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Tedassie(m): 5:35am On Aug 10, 2016
youngest85:
Waste of resources
Exactly
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Tedassie(m): 5:53am On Aug 10, 2016
Most likely virtual,i mean they're rules&regulations guiding billboard advertisement especially one that's not for commercial purposes.

This could be the work of a computer graphic artist.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by mattmogan88: 6:28am On Aug 10, 2016
madinesi
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by sashishalom(f): 6:40am On Aug 10, 2016
Chai..

Me that has not been given #50 cake self on my bday...na even eba we de chop that day...Everybody go de look me for house until night when daddy calls to do bible study for me...

Even this year na so dem go do...sad sad

1 Like

Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by soberdrunk(m): 6:47am On Aug 10, 2016
Dfinex:

lolssssss......Hilarious! !!. LWKMD.
Guy thanks for replacing my vex with laughter. U just made my day.

But sorry sha for the disappointment.

Lol! You welcome! Every disappointment is a blessing grin grin grin
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by Dfinex(f): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2016
soberdrunk:

Lol! You welcome! Every disappointment is a blessing grin grin grin
Sure...I guess then u were drunk but now u have become sober. lolsss
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by soberdrunk(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2016
Dfinex:

Sure...I guess then u were drunk but now u have become sober. lolsss

Lol! More like a mixture of both grin grin
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by marshmonii: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2016
who billboard don epp
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by ChuzzyBlog: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2016
marshmonii:
who billboard don epp

i tire o grin grin grin
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by doregos01: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2016
soberdrunk:
........and one guy man chop this 'food' without even printing "handbill" cheesy grin grin grin. THE FOOLISH THINGS WE DO IN THE NAME OF LOVE SHA!! NA SO ME SEF GO PRINT T-SHIRT THAT YEAR LIKE SAY I WAN CONTEST ELECTION, NOW SHE DON MARRY ANOTHER GUY ****CRYING***!!
guy u too funny,go rival akpororo nd d rest.ur talented
Re: Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) by 400billionman: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2016
soberdrunk:
........and one guy man chop this 'food' without even printing "handbill" cheesy grin grin grin. THE FOOLISH THINGS WE DO IN THE NAME OF LOVE SHA!! NA SO ME SEF GO PRINT T-SHIRT THAT YEAR LIKE SAY I WAN CONTEST ELECTION, NOW SHE DON MARRY ANOTHER GUY ****CRYING***!!

Hahaha..

Tripping for babes no dey pay..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.