Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. (14967 Views)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
do they expect these opportunistic men to clap for them?
they woo like snakes and pound on a victim like tigerz.
Only if they know..
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
gimme your address lemme coman visit you to confirm...
my house does not have an address,would have given you the description.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Vikky014(f): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chikpat:

You are just a great gurl.
I luv ur maturity, and disposition to life as ur views clearly reflect...
You are a daughter of ur mother and am proud of ur home i do not know.
tnx sir...blushing..she is a pastors daughter. though i heard dt pastors pikin na dem worse pass..bt background helps alot. hw ws ur day?
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Chikpat(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I get ur point, but no one is above mistakes, if a girl is no longer a virgin, She should go and be crying abt it?
Or develop a low self esteem?
Do you know that many girls who turn into hardcore lesbians were hetrosexually virgins?
I am not against Virginity but the overrating of it.

I never said that. And i refuse to allow u goad me into ur deductions.
My stand z simple : VIRGINITY Z PRIDE and THERE IS PRIDE IN VIRGINITY !!!
If a gurl z lost her virginity for whatever reason, she shud live her life, pursue her goals and also understand dat her circumstance places a moral burden on her to help oda gurls esp d yonga ones to learn the right LESSONS of life.... D world gets beta dat way

I dont know. But I do know dat any gurl wu can kip her virginity on principles, can also keep away from masturbation and lesbianism... I knw dat to be true.

I am pro - virginity. Dats one of d things i stand for. Anybody can stand for wateva dey lyk.... in dir own rights... I have made my choices
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
my house does not have an address,would have given you the description.
if I say you're wicked now u'd say am harsh.... Keep pushing a fine gentle man off! angry
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
if I say you're wicked now u'd say am harsh.... Keep pushing a fine gentle man off! angry
I know i'm wicked,thank you. smiley
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Chikpat(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
well,i didn't read that and i don't think i'm willing to go back to
That's ur choice: u r making it.
... Ur life; u r living it.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
I know i'm wicked,thank you. smiley
I didnt say so.. Don't force words out of my fingers... Am sure u don't wanna get spanked cos I'm angry at you! angry
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Chikpat(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
hmmm. I am well disciplined in nature and I do a Girl child youth motivational speaker abt Relationship and Career as part time pet project.
Premarital sex is NO NO.

Gud smiley
Be mindful of what u think and what u teach.
Thanks
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chikpat:
That's ur choice: u r making it. ... Ur life; u r living it.
smiley
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
I didnt say so.. Don't force words out of my fingers... Am sure u don't wanna get spanked cos I'm angry at you! angry
happy angry-ing
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Vikky014(f): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chikpat:

I never said that. And i refuse to allow u goad me into ur deductions.
My stand z simple : VIRGINITY Z PRIDE and THERE IS PRIDE IN VIRGINITY !!!
If a gurl z lost her virginity for whatever reason, she shud live her life, pursue her goals and also understand dat her circumstance places a moral burden on her to help oda gurls esp d yonga ones to learn the right LESSONS of life.... D world gets beta dat way

I dont know. But I do know dat any gurl wu can kip her virginity on principles, can also keep away from masturbation and lesbianism... I knw dat to be true.

I am pro - virginity. Dats one of d things i stand for. Anybody can stand for wateva dey lyk.... in dir own rights... I have made my choices
GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Domislaz(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Vikky014:
ok virginity is nt the pride of a woman. hving sex wt a guy dt is nt ur husband is the pride of a woman right .well the issue is the first question guys ask a lady bfore they decide on any form of relationship wt u is Are u still a Virgin?..so mayb ur answer will determine whether it is ur pride or nt....so forget d whole story

the bitter truth is sex outside any form of commitment is foolishness on the part of d lady bc sme1 will want to marry u one day. and u cant rewrite ur past no matter what

Your comments demonstrates the essence of simplicity and ingenuity.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Vikky014(f): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Domislaz:

Your comments demonstrates the essence of simplicity and ingenuity.
tnx swthrt

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
happy angry-ing
y am I beginning to like you angry
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
y am I beginning to like you angry
cos i'm likable tongue
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
cos i'm likable tongue
dont get to happy oo cos am still angry at you... I may not like you at the end of this chat! angry angry
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by gbade11(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
cos i'm likable tongue
just passing through..... mean no harm.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by gbade11(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
cos i'm likable tongue
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by itunu8(f): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jeezzz..... wat does this frigging society want exatly. What?? If a woman decids to sleep around, society castigates her and call her all sort of demeaning names, if she tries to uphold a higher moral standard, they call her proud or 'holy pass' in a bid to bring her down, then if she decides to be a virgin, they tell her 'shes being a fool as its neither a virtue nor a thing of pride' what an insane world full of judgemental hipocrites who try to justify their failures by spiting and constantly seeking to demean others. Y doest everything have to be under public scrutiny and biased judgement. Everyone should live and let live. Stop trying to measure up and validate other people life choices whatsoever.
@op what exatly is the purpose of this topic. To undermine, downplay and discredit virginity?
Tell me.. will u tell teach your daughters this same thing u preaching here.
Please please i dont even want to delve into the issue .. just know this is uncalled for. When u have al ladies sleeping around u people will talk about moral decadence and say the society is too corrupt yet u have people who try to live rightly (for reasons best known to them) suddenly its no longer important. P.s not evryone wil be non-virgins and not evryone will be virgins either. So dont pull anyone down. Embrace whatevr u are and find peace with it. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Chikpat(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Vikky014:
exactly. dt is why i tell people dt virginity is never bc of lack of opportunity. it is a decision

You r a great gurl Vicky! Reading u gives me some confidence that women can be trusted with tangible responsibilities in d society without dem ending up betraying d collective goodwill n support for d gurl-child, gender equality n stuffs.. which Diezani, Odua, Patience etc greatly bruised.
U r grt! Am proud of ur education, ur associations, ur inclinations, parents etc i do not know.
Carry on Vicky!
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
dont get to happy oo cos am still angry at you... I may not like you at the end of this chat! angry angry
does you liking me guarantee my eternity or my success? Abeg park well.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
does you liking me guarantee my eternity or my success? Abeg park well.
see forming oo.. Whoos, lemme tell you eeh, she who finds me finds the best thing oo, I be every lady's dreams ooo
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
gbade11:

okay..safe journey
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
see forming oo.. Whoos, lemme tell you eeh, she who finds me finds the best thing oo, I be every lady's dreams ooo
congratulations..Nice resumé..Add it to your Cv.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Vikky014(f): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chikpat:

You r a great gurl Vicky! Reading u gives me some confidence that women can be trusted with tangible responsibilities in d society without dem ending up betraying d collective goodwill n support for d gurl-child, gender equality n stuffs.. which Diezani, Odua, Patience etc greatly bruised.
U r grt! Am proud of ur education, ur associations, ur inclinations, parents etc i do not know.
Carry on Vicky!
Tnx swthrt
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Chikpat(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
Cant change what exactly? cos the guy made perfect sense and i'm with him on that also..so what's your point?

Let me put my opinion in four sentences..

1. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin(till marriage)..its beautiful and God is pleased with it

2..'non-virgin' ladies are not less of a lady or worthless

3.Your virginity is your personal choice,it shouldn't be broadcasted

4.The pride of a woman is not centred on being a virgin.

All in all..i'm responsible for what i write not what you understand. Good evening.

What i know z dat virginity has a positive impact on d virgin, her family, her husband, d society, human health and existence etc
Gud evni
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
congratulations..Nice resumé..Add it to your Cv.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chikpat:

What i know z dat virginity has a positive impact on d virgin, her family, her husband, d society, human health and existence etc
No one is doubting that..infact it saves you from unwanted pregnancy,Stds and in most cases,it makes the husband value her more.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by kullozone(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wetin Consyn Me And VirginVery Boring In Relationships..And They Think Their Toto Is The Only thing That Matters In The World.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Chikpat(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Vikky014:
tnx sir...blushing..she is a pastors daughter. though i heard dt pastors pikin na dem worse pass..bt background helps alot. hw ws ur day?

I am not surprised u r a pastor's daughter. D pastor who fathers u, z a gud man and will b proud of u. My rgads to him on d gud work.

Ur head shud not swell in pride. I am saying ; carry on!

I had a gud day... d best in d past 2wks. Am feeling like mysef grin
And ur day?
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
kullozone:
Wetin Consyn Me And VirginVery Boring In Relationships..And They Think Their Toto Is The Only thing That Matters In The World.
Lol..how many have you been with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Endowed Ladies, Upload Your Backside Pic,let's Rate You / How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man / I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.