Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. (14948 Views)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
There's a kind of trend I noticed on this thread but I no go talk... grin
talk make we hear,
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by gbade11(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
hmmm. Help me ask them o. Celibacy team. Hahahahahaha.

it's nonsense jare my dear

after sleeping around u will now come and start starving me.

I'm not sure I can marry such lady
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
yeah we get it, virginity should not be advertised, it should be sacred. But OP virginity is actually the pride of a woman. A lady that keeps her virginity till after marriage is not just a responsible lady but she is a lady with principles and ladies that are responsible, ladies that have principle, usually make it and are more succesfull in life. Becaus they tend to transfer that principlebility and responsibility to their education and business. AND OP in case you dont know, you better know it from today that there are blessings attach to ladies that keeps their virginity.
I disagree! A Disciplined and Responsible woman, the traits have nothing to do with virginity status.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lexxyburg:
I'm the one paying the bride price remember? and personally I prefer my products new.

Ma take e personal.
Mi o take e personal dear cos i have nothing to lose...i just cant stand all this shaming and objectifying of our ladies.

BTW,what will happen to those ones you've unsealed?
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
Even if it is..its not the only pride of a lady. If you are a virgin and you lack some vital characteristics,you are just empty.
I wish I could find a Virgin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Vikky014(f): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
gbade11:

virginity is nothing but lack of opportunity. it's your characterz and attitude that will attract your dream man not your virginity.

your virginity will definitely be taken away in just one night maximum but your characters will last forever.

moreover, we don't have time to start pursuing u up and down on our wedding night.
Virginty is never bc of lack of opportunity. rather a personal decision

yes character will last for ever but remember change is constant...people change wt time. in otherwords endurance is the only thing dt can make one to stick to sme1 bc definitely ur partner must annoy u one day bc no one is perfect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
gbade11:

it's nonsense jare my dear
after sleeping around u will now come and start starving me.
I'm not sure I can marry such lady
lol. U are so straightforward. How can you taste chicken and then stop eating chicken?
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
What! angry
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
Go and put the recruitment advert on newspaper.
Hahahaha
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
Vikky014:

yes character will last for ever but remember change is constant...people change wt time. in otherwords endurance is the only thing dt can make one to stick to sme1 bc definitely ur partner must annoy u one day bc no one is perfect
I love you for this!
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
gbade11:

celibacy is more annoying..... how can u tell me u av been doing it before and you don't want to do it again.

it's called intentional starving.
its a matter of choice bro..she might not have a reason to celibate then and she should now..

And if she carry her proposal reach your side,you no gree..no lele..make everybody find their square root.

Our ladies should have the power to decide how they want their life to be not how our men or how the society views it.
Adaure4ever:
I disagree! A Disciplined and Responsible woman, the traits have nothing to do with virginity status.
YOU are wrong, i know non virgins can be disciplined, but it takes discipline and responsibility for a lady to keep herself against all odd, especially in this whorish times. Now just imagine putting such lady to take care of your bussiness or rather imagine such lady as a wife.
DatCuteGuy:
What! angry
*winks* hahahahahaha.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lol. U are so straightforward.
How can you taste chicken and then stop eating chicken?
i can after discovering chicken upsets my stomach..its so possible
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Go and put the recruitment advert on newspaper.
Hahahaha
you're making me boil... angry

U can help me if u have a younger sister that's still in school...
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Vikky014(f): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
I love you for this!
kisses smiley
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by gbade11(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
Vikky014:

I quite I agree with the word endurance but u need to know that some ladies of our generation lack the 'basic manners' they need to be with a man and they r not ready to change all in the name of 'equality'.

we are the guys, we know better.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
YOU are wrong, i know non virgins can be disciplined, but it takes discipline and responsibility for a lady to keep herself against all odd, especially in this whorish times. Now just imagine putting such lady to take care of your bussiness or rather imagine such lady as a wife.
what about virgins that masturbate? Is that also discipline?
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by AngelAhnie(f): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ya. But broadcasting it is not cool.
True virgins don't talk about their virginity
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
It's the pride of a woman... Pls stop spoiling our girls!

african mentality, thats why we will never be smarter than the white men
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Vikky014(f): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
its a matter of choice bro..she might not have a reason to celibate then and she should now..

And if she carry her proposal reach your side,you no gree..no lele..make everybody find their square root.

Our ladies should have the power to decide how they want their life to be not how our men or how the society views it.
exactly at ur last sentence

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Lexxyburg(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
Mi o take e personal dear cos i have nothing to lose...i just cant stand all this shaming and objectifying of our ladies.

I only go for the unsealed. I know where to get a sealed one when the right time comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Lexxyburg(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:

I only go for the unsealed. I know where to get a sealed one when the right time comes.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
they are still very much around bro..its all about preference..there is nothing wrong in you wanting a virgin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
MzLarem:
i can after discovering chicken upsets my stomach..its so possible
or the chicken is not well cooked and presentable for your liking? Or maybe is no longer the big chicken that you love. Lolz
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lexxyburg:
okay then..All the best.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by gbade11(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lol. U are so straightforward. How can you taste chicken and then stop eating chicken?
that's the real me.... I hate deceitful people. and I wont deceive u.. maybe that's y I'm straight forward.

I've met a lot of virgin celibate ladies in the last few years .... trust me, they didn't impress me, maybe cos they think that will keep a man.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
what about virgins that masturbate? Is that also discipline?
IM not refering to virgins that masturbate. any virgin that masturbate will jump on any dick if the opportunity rises.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
or the chicken is not well cooked and presentable for your liking? Or maybe is no longer the big chicken that you love. Lolz
Exactly
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
*winks* hahahahahaha.
no wink me... I am sad you said that!
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Zceesneh:
african mentality, thats why we will never be smarter than the white men
thank you.. We do dey pretend 4 Africa.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Chikpat(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Dear Adaure4ever(f).
No thanks for dis thread u have created on virginity. I do know you have a reason for it. Whatever, no thanks!
I sincerely wish to tell u dat ur thoughts as succinctly expressed here truly reflect the level of debasement or moral decadence that our society is presently besought with.
But then ;

You CANNOT change the moral lessons and values handed to us by our forefathers, our religious indoctrinition etc because you have obviously, assumably, willingly allowed ursef sleep arond wt some guys.

In d good old days, d bride price n marriage procedures of virgins were different from non-virgins.

VIRGINITY Z A THING OF PRIDE... GREAT PRIDE . Get it into ur head!!!

Pitiably, u have forever lost what u shud hav treasured forever.
Keep ur defence n excuses.... You r not gonna sell a reasonable person a dummy.

How can a gurl who has no regard for d teachings of her parents, her religion, her society etc have a better attitude dan a gurl who greatly regards same? A gurl wu cannot honour the words of her elders, her faith, society!

What do u call attitude? What do u call brain?? And what do you call intelligence

Do not allow prostitutes to mentor you and wen u hav d opportunity to bear n raise kids ; do not mentor dem like a prostitute or to become prostitutes!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

(Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest Bum In Africa Shares Underwear Pictures. / My Best Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.