Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. (14959 Views)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Chikpat(m): 6:17am On Aug 10, 2016
Vikky014:
lol. gud am

Gud am. Hop u had a grt nyt?
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Vikky014(f): 6:22am On Aug 10, 2016
Chikpat:

Gud am. Hop u had a grt nyt?
yes dear. and you?
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by wordbank(m): 6:29am On Aug 10, 2016
The pride of a woman na her waist. U no know wetin a woman with flat yansh dey pass through. See as fake yansh, boobs, vaginas full market just to boost some women their pride. How don buy virginity cream? Who virginity epp? Virginity don give u free ride before? Money don enter ur account because u b virgin? Guy toast cos u b virgin?
If u lack physical qualities + good character, virginity no go epp u!
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Vikky014(f): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2016
wordbank:
The pride of a woman na her waist. U no know wetin a woman with flat yansh dey pass through. See as fake yansh, boobs, vaginas full market just to boost some women their pride. How don buy virginity cream? Who virginity epp? Virginity don give u free ride before? Money don enter ur account because u b virgin? Guy toast cos u b virgin?
If u lack physical qualities + good character, virginity no go epp u!
see logic....oga pls read wht u wrote clearly and check if it made sense to u
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 10, 2016
Chikpat:

We never were! Forget abt hw eva way u paint it. Sincerely u dont believe dat virginity z a thing of pride. I do!
U r apparently supporting d right arguments so dat u can comfortably make a case for d wrong sides.
Like i said earlier, i'm responsible for what i write not what you understand..

And i believe virginity is a pride of a lady but it is not the only pride of a lady..drop your pigheadedness and carefully read my posts before you start telling me what i believe in and what i don't as if you are me..

And BTW,i don't make my opinion to be accepted by everyone..so excuse me..Have a nice day!
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2016
It can be her pride.... it all boils down to beliefs..... can yall keep quiet now?
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2016
MzLarem:
Even if it is..its not the only pride of a lady. If you are a virgin and you lack some vital characteristics,you are just empty.
Cc: Chikpat

My first comment BTW since you now know me more than i do and you can read minds.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2016
slyIsaac:
It can be her pride.... it all boils down to beliefs..... can yall keep quiet now?
Yes daddy smiley

I honestly wish we all would.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2016
MzLarem:
Yes daddy smiley
I honestly wish we all would.
good girl... grin oya take money goan buy choco milo
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2016
slyIsaac:
good girl... grin oya take money goan buy choco milo
Lol...okay
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by fairlyusedpant: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2016
Chikpat:

The OP z a virgin like iya ronke. Read fairlyusedpant here
baba, you misquoted me ooo, what i typed was a fiction, it was never meant to be real and i was not referring to anybody in that story, so if the op says she doesn't encourage pre-marital sex and she preaches against pre-marital sex then she is surely a virgin, because she can't be preaching against something and be doing the thing that she is preaching against, its not right...

According to what i understand about this op interesting topic, the op was trying to create an awareness that girls who are virgins should not be singing it around, or making the world know that she is a virgin, just like the bible says whatever your right hand is doing, don't let your left hand to know, so virgin girls should keep their virginity on a low key and continue their daily activities and still keep up the good work... I hope you grab now?
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by tens4real(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2016
MzLarem:
Even if it is..its not the only pride of a lady. If you are a virgin and you lack some vital characteristics,you are just empty.
the iron lady has spoken
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by gbade11(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

baba, you misquoted me ooo, what i typed was a fiction, it was never meant to be real and i was not referring to anybody in that story, so if the op says she doesn't encourage pre-marital sex and she preaches against pre-marital sex then she is surely a virgin, because she can't be preaching against something and be doing the thing that she is preaching against, its not right...

According to what i understand about this op interesting topic, the op was trying to create an awareness that girls who are virgins should not be singing it around, or making the world know that she is a virgin, just like the bible says whatever your right hand is doing, don't let your left hand to know, so virgin girls should keep their virginity on a low key and continue their daily activities and still keep up the good work... I hope you grab now?

I think that's what the op is trying to say and that's kinda related to my point. being a virgin should not make anyone feel special, there are other things that should follow.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2016
tens4real:
the iron lady has spoken
Lol..be appearing and disappearing... where have you been?
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

Cest fini...i'm wowed! maybe the Op's topic gave people the wrong impression but she is all about not broadcasting it before some people carry it for head like she said nobody should be a virgin..

Our ability to understand things is obviously different.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by tens4real(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol..be appearing and disappearing... where have you been?
av bin around oo watching u in 12D lol
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Realhommie(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2016
Timflex:
Virginity being the pride of a woman or not is really relative. While I would not want to judge a woman by her sex life, I would be lying if I told you I don't want a virgin for a wife. Then again, I know that being a virgin does not guarantee a good wife. I know a friend who's wife was a virgin when he married her, but believe me when I tell you that woman is the devils incarnate. Put simply, I want a virgin who ticks every box of what it means to be a good woman. That's not too much to ask considering the life of self control I have led. But, if I find a good woman with high morals who is not a virgin, by all means i 'll wife her.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2016
tens4real:
av bin around oo watching u in 12D lol
Okay ooo
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by YoungTrouble(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2016
Am a guy and am a virgin. What is my pride?

YoungTrouble
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by tens4real(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
MzLarem:
Okay ooo
yes oo hop ur gud really miss u guys....
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
tens4real:
yes oo hop ur gud really miss u guys....
yeah..i am
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by gbens2000(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
thanks dearie.
pretty gal making sense is getting scarce this days,nice one @OP at least u dont think like this indomie generation.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by DozieInc(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ya. But broadcasting it is not cool.

What makes it not COOL?...where you keep your own.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by harsysky(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
My comment goes to the Op direct. I think you're insecure. Yes, you must be. Let me point the reasons to you.

1) You said virgins shouldn't broadcast their virginity status but here you are doing a broadcast of why they shouldn't broadcast. LoL

2) Your comments depicts of one who is pained for seeing them broadcast their virginity just because you are not.

3) You quite know that virginity doesn't guarantee a good wife or good woman. Why then did you create this thread?

Virgins keep being a virgin. It's not easy for those who have lost theirs. The hrtbreaks, the wild thoughts, insecurity, jealousy , etc,.
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by tens4real(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
MzLarem:
yeah..i am
stil unto better by far?
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by khassy(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2016
There are just two worse things that can happen to a man
1. Dating a virgin
2. And others

They're all annoying set of people that want you to waste your money on them without paying back and if you dare agree to play the gentleman and accept her terms, they'll waste no time cheating on you.... Bunch of lame ass useless comodities that need to be thrown away... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

#TeamBadBitches angry angry angry
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by fawaz050(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
MzLarem:
angryangry
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by fawaz050(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ya. But broadcasting it is not cool.
Does it Pains you when they Broadcast itundecidedgrin
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
fawaz050:
angryangry
What do you..type wetin they your mind..
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by fawaz050(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
MzLarem:
What do you..type wetin they your mind..
What?undecidedType the question finish so i go no how i go take replygrin
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
fawaz050:
What?undecided
Water ni
Re: Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. by fawaz050(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
MzLarem:
Water ni
Wetin U dey find for hereundecided

Small Pikin Lyk U

Hianangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? / Life With Spoilt Neighbours / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.