Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians (9891 Views)

Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace / Imagine If Blood Money Was Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by hopefulLandlord: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
hahn:

He speaks all languages and accents that is why he is God.

When he talks to cows he goes "moooooooooo" grin

When he talks to Dogs, he goes goes woof

When he talks to cat, he goes meow

When he talks to Bird, he goes tweet

When he talks to mouse, he goes squeak.

When he talks to Frog goes croak

When he talks to elephant, he goes toot.

When he talks to Ducks, he goes quack

When he talks to fish, he goes blub

When he talks to the seal, he goes OW OW OW.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by promise10: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
ValentineMary:

I am very sure a simple proof to the OP would convert him. Go ahead win a soul for Christ.
promise10:

You can blaspheme God for all you think but not the holyghost. If you like, you can do worse, but it can be dangerous.

Bro, I just pity your already failed thinking faculty. Not an insult, I am serious. It is an ABUSE on human thinking to think this way. How can you just think so dull this way? I thought you would be better off, but seriously you just pooed your sense of thinking.

Suppose I say, "I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU" does it really mean that I know everything about you? Does it mean that I know the colour of your inner wears? Does it mean I know what you are saying in your mind right now? Does it mean I know what you ate this morning and how you ate it? Does it mean I know what you dreamt this night even without telling me? Does is means I know ALL your friends by name? Does it mean I know how you brushed your teeth this morning? Does it mean I know how you took your shower this morning?

This system of your thinking is a PLAIN FOOLISHNESS and an INSULT to human thinking. And I rather become a NON-LIVING THING than to think this way. And see, it is NOT AN INSULT but ny thought on your intellectually failed thread!

When Jesus said that the holy ghost shall teach us all things, he was not saying that the holyghost shall teach EVERYTHING from how to twerk sexy, how to be a peadophile, how to be a terrorists, how to commit suicide, how to drive plane, how to build a house overnight, all things pertaining science, all things, as in EVERYTHING. Rather, he was referring to ALL THINGS CONCERNING HIMSELF and the TESTIMONY of his finished work.

And now, all things that we have to know concerning him has been reveal to us through his first apostles and he is still doing it till now.

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
First and foremost, immature thread. I am not surprised that this topic was being posted by the op who argues vainly like one heated by undisputed hatred for what he once believed in. A showy display of ignorance and lack of even the most abysmal of ingenuity. This guy is quite immature, he doesn't provide logical basis for his arguments as one who is supposedly rational and logical but he goes on parroting mock questions and taunts to theists so as to engage in futile arguments with him. I have been watching this guy closely and he is not as rational as he seems. He is just here as a hologram. I would advise KingEbukaNaija winner01 and other theists to ignore any thread posted by this clown. When he gets no reply, his thread would become dead.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
lordnicklaus:
First and foremost, immature thread. I am not surprised that this topic was being posted by the op who argues vainly like one heated by undisputed hatred for what he once believed in. A showy display of ignorance and lack of even the most abysmal of ingenuity. This guy is quite immature, he doesn't provide logical basis for his arguments as one who is supposedly rational and logical but he goes on parroting mock questions and taunts to theists so as to engage in futile arguments with him. I have been watching this guy closely and he is not as rational as he seems. He is just here as a hologram. I would advise KingEbukaNaija winner01 and other theists to ignore any thread posted by this clown. When he gets no reply, his thread would become dead.

This is so so true . I agree 100 percent .

6 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by promise10: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

DOG-WARD
Why avoiding something that can expose your foolishness??

You see another reason why I consider atheism as unintelligent insincere foolishness??

Hope, the truth in that response is glaring on your face that's why you are too afraid to refute it with you so called atheistic mind.

Once again, COWARD!
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by oaroloye(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
SHALOM!

Sorry- but this is VERY, VERY STUPID!

You cannot know any better- so I blame your upbringing and your education.

When you are talking about THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS, you cannot think and babble like you are talking to your mate in the Bear Parlour!

Some silly people who have never had a Spiritual Encounter before, think that Talking to GOD is a TAKE-IT-OR-LEAVE-IT thing, where you get to ask any stupid question you want, and you can laugh over the answers with their Unbeliever Friends.

. MATTHEW 9:16-17.

16. "No man putteth a piece of new cloth
unto an old garment,
for that which is put in to fill it up
taketh from the garment,
and the rent is made worse.
17. "Neither do men put new wine into old bottles:
else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out,
and the bottles perish:
but they put new wine into new bottles,
and both are preserved."

WHEN THE FACT OF GOD'S EXISTENCE IS FORCED UPON SOMEONE WHO IS NOT EQUIPPED TO HANDLE THAT DATUM- THEIR MIND CAN BE TORN APART!
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by HardMirror(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
lordnicklaus:
What's your point? Is it not important to hear from people who experience God on first hand basis?
Or you see that my challenges I throw at christians are ones they can never pass?

Let's see those who God speaks to and we'll move on from there, else you can ignore this thread and move on. Luke warm christians claiming to be something. For the record I don't regard winner01 or kingebukablog as christians, they are simply christian wannabes and clowns

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by HardMirror(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Sorry- but this is VERY, VERY STUPID!

You cannot know any better- so I blame your upbringing and your education.

When you are talking about THE CREATOR OF EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS, you cannot think and babble like you are talking to your mate in the Bear Parlour!

Some silly people who have never had a Spiritual Encounter before, think that Talking to GOD is a TAKE-IT-OR-LEAVE-IT thing, where you get to ask any stupid question you want, and you can laugh over the answers with their Unbeliever Friends.

. MATTHEW 9:16-17.

16. "No man putteth a piece of new cloth
unto an old garment,
for that which is put in to fill it up
taketh from the garment,
and the rent is made worse.
17. "Neither do men put new wine into old bottles:
else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out,
and the bottles perish:
but they put new wine into new bottles,
and both are preserved."

WHEN THE FACT OF GOD'S EXISTENCE IS FORCED UPON SOMEONE WHO IS NOT EQUIPPED TO HANDLE THAT DATUM- THEIR MIND CAN BE TORN APART!
Are you saying it's impossible to have a talking relationship with God? Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
He didn't question God, he only questioned one of the gods. God Almighty is not concerned about being worshipped or worshipping him, or even knowing him while we are on earth. We are only to do good and use our brains to develop the world.

You will understand the truth by and by.

Hahahaha..Who doesn't use his or her brain?. Why don't you ask your god to teach people how to make use of their ''brain'' the way he wants it. Or is there any special way of using the ''brain'' Pls enlighten us cuz as far as i am concerned, your god is synonymous to alien beings who have nothing to offer but false doctrines.

This world is full of mysteries, and one can easily be lead into deception just like you.. But have it in mind, that greek god that has deceived you with false doctrine will be casted out and you will see the light of GOD.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
HardMirror:

What's your point? Is it not important to hear from people who experience God on first hand basis?
Or you see that my challenges I throw at christians are ones they can never pass?

Let's see those who God speaks to and we'll move on from there, else you can ignore this thread and move on. Luke warm christians claiming to be something. For the record I don't regard winner01 or KingEbukasBlog as christians, they are simply christian wannabes and clowns

Just like I consider you an atheistic wannabe. True atheists remain unshaken by religion and are not concerned about its so-called threats. And what is your business with people being lukewarm Christians, you are clearly not a Christian, so it shouldn't be your concern if we are lukewarm. Face atheism and be satisfied with it since you chose that path for yourself. Posting squabbles and hubbubs all in the name of rationality and being logical betrays your claimed ingenuity. This ain't cool bro, seriously, this is definitely uncool.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by otemanuduno: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jacksonville:

Hahahaha..Who doesn't use his or her brain?. Why don't you ask your god to teach people how to make use of their ''brain'' the way he wants it. Or is there any special way of using the ''brain'' Pls enlighten us cuz as far as i am concerned, your god is synonymous to alien beings who have nothing to offer but false doctrines.

This world is full of mysteries, and one can easily be lead into deception just like you.. But have it in mind, that greek god that has deceived you with false doctrine will be casted out and you will see the light of GOD.

ALMIGHTY GOD gives you brain. If you do meditation, you will be putting your brain to effective use.

I AM OTEM, AND I HAVE COME TO DECLARE TO YOU THAT WHEREVER MY NAME IS MENTIONED, THE KINGDOM OF SATAN(yahweh) MUST TREMBLE cool
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

ALMIGHTY GOD gives you brain. If you do meditation, you will be putting your brain to effective use.

I AM OTEM, AND I HAVE COME TO DECLARE TO YOU THAT WHEREVER MY NAME IS MENTIONED, THE KINGDOM OF SATAN(yahweh) MUST TREMBLE cool

Lol, are you Domino's Christ? Hey bro, why not create a matured thread for you and I to debate alone and answer some questions we throw at each other. It would be a healthy discussion, so we could enlighten ourselves. How about that? Or would you love me to create the thread?
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by HardMirror(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Just like I consider you an atheistic wannabe. True atheists remain unshaken by religion and are not concerned about its so-called threats. And what is your business with people being lukewarm Christians, you are clearly not a Christian, so it shouldn't be your concern if we are lukewarm. Face atheism and be satisfied with it since you chose that path for yourself. Posting squabbles and hubbubs all in the name of rationality and being logical betrays your claimed ingenuity. This ain't cool bro, seriously, this is definitely uncool.
Why are you replying me? Please starve me of all your attention so I die. *as if I care u exist*

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
ValentineMary:

I am very sure a simple proof to the OP would convert him. Go ahead win a soul for Christ.

What is your definition of ''proof''

Let he that have eyes, see. Let he that have ears , let him hear what the spirit says. I'll say no more.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
HardMirror:

Why are you replying me? Please starve me of all your attention so I die. *as if I care u exist*

Lols! Then why the useless thread in the first place? Can't take the heat, then be cool, it's good for your health.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Otemanuduno was registered in 2013.. And he wasnt an anti-christ then... Thesame man that said Jasheb was an otem too grin grin..

He opened doors for demons and ancient greek gods to possess him early January 2016 ..then he claimed he is an otem ..there's no emoji on this forum to decribe how funny it seems.

My guy, if i catch you in person, i'll make sure you are delivered by me through the holy ghost.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Haha, I discovered you had your Otem name in 2013 and you claimed to discover you are an Otem this year Who does that?.. In your doctrine , you said every carrier of your false doctrine is an otem ..really shocked

I can't tremble man ..your name is just like every other name i hear. You see me in physical, you run, Cuz the light of GOD shineth in me and darkness comprehend not. You are spreading false doctrines on this forum, so you can enable people practise meditation which will lead to a trance and open doors for demons to possess them.

Your plans have failed.. The devil has nothing to offer , but deception .

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by lepasharon(f): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
oake:
I agree with you bro on this one. God is not mocked.

But....he is
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by otemanuduno: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jacksonville:

Haha, I discovered you had your Otem name in 2013 and you claimed to discover you are an Otem this year Who does that?.. In your doctrine , you said every carrier of your false doctrine is an Otem...really shocked

I can't tremble man ..your name is just like every other name i hear. You see me in physical, you run, Cuz the light of GOD shineth in me and darkness comprehend not. You are spreading false doctrines on this forum, so you can enable people practise meditation which will lead to a trance and open doors for demons to possess them.

Your plans have failed.. The devil has nothing to offer , but deception .

Exactly as I said it. I discovered myself to be OTEM this year, but I opened my account in 2013. Same way every other prophet of the gods don't discover themselves immediately they are born until a particular point in their life. But before then, things would have been manifested in their lives bringing them towards their destinies.

I did not say that EVERY CARRIER OF MY DOCTRINE OF MY DOCTRINE IS AN OTEM. PLS QUOTE WHERE I SAID SO. THANKS.

realmindz come and see this Christian lie here. Did I ever say that every carrier of the doctrine is an Otem

AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTEM, THE KINGDOM OF YAHWEH MUST TRMBLE!!! cool
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by HardMirror(m): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Lols! Then why the useless thread in the first place? Can't take the heat, then be cool, it's good for your health.
Do u hear from god?
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
HardMirror:
Do u hear from god?
Do you hear from Charles Darwin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Exactly as I said it. I discovered myself to be OTEM this year, but I opened my account in 2013. Same way every other prophet of the gods don't discover themselves immediately they are born until a particular point in their life. But before then, things would have been manifested in their lives bringing them towards their destinies.

I did not say that EVERY CARRIER OF MY DOCTRINE OF MY DOCTRINE IS AN OTEM. PLS QUOTE WHERE I SAID SO. THANKS.

realmindz come and see this Christian lie here. Did I ever say that every carrier of the doctrine is an Otem

AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTEM, THE KINGDOM OF YAHWEH MUST TRMBLE!!! cool

Spare me all this balderdash grin.. All you stories came DOA asin DEAD ON ARRIVAL... Need i remind you? Your so called waldis told Jasheb he was an otem and another otem will emerge in 2016 grin grin..See falsified doctrine shocked .. You think i'm not knowledgable enough to prove you wrong ? . Get behind me satan.

Anything you try to prove makes no iota of sense cuz you have been busted tongue....That's how God will continue to expose you.

You even worship alien beings. I don't need a prophet to tell me and everyone witnessing this, that UFO's are owned by extraterrestials which are not from this earth. They are believed to be demons.

Your doctrine points out biblical events which were edited and mis-intepreted by your so called ''eartum'' Just to prove himself as an anti-christ.

I believe people are wise enough to detect all these things... The truth is just at our disposal, but we fail to discover it and come in terms with it, just because of deceptions and false doctrines like yours..

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by malvisguy212: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
lordnicklaus:

or his ape ancestor. Very funny.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
malvisguy212:
or his ape ancestor. Very funny.
Lol! This is even funnier.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by otemanuduno: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jacksonville:

Spare me all this balderdash grin.. All you stories came DOA asin DEAD ON ARRIVAL... Need i remind you? Your so called waldis told Jasheb he was an otem and another otem will emerge in 2016

You don't understand anything about the DOCTUFOS because you work with your heart and not with the brain. The Otem of the First World has not even been manifested in the Doctufos yet, let alone my own Otem. Quote where Waldis told Jasheb that he was the first Otem. Nowhere, you are just here lying as all Christians do.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Image123(m): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
HardMirror:
Ok, it is no news that People claim to hear from God and that the Holy Spirit communicates with them.
Jesus promised the Holy Spirit Specifically saying this spirit will Teach us ALL things, not some things, BUT ALL things.

So let's imagine people truely have the holy spirit, this means we have all the answers we could ever want.

Please let's ask christians questions here and rely on the Holy spirit to answer those questions.

Feel free to ask any question and let's see if any spirit filled christian can answer the questions.

At bolded, note the Scripture again and stop displaying your sunday school ignorance as is the custom.
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

God still speaks BTW, though He is not petty or garrulous.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
I totally agree with op. If the holy spirit really exists then there should not be different doctrine among the christiandoom! What catholics believe is different from pentacostals, even among pentacostals churches they still have different doctrines! The holy spirit should have guided all of them in d same way y different doctrines? Abi no b d same God u people serve ni?

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by hopefulLandlord: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
thecatch:
I totally agree with op. If the holy spirit really exists then there should not be different doctrine among the christiandoom! What catholics believe is different from pentacostals, even among pentacostals churches they still have different doctrines! The holy spirit should have guided all of them in d same way y different doctrines? Abi no b d same God u people serve ni?

You talk well my brother
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You talk well my brother
thanks. Though am a sister smiley

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by otemanuduno: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Lol, are you Domino's Christ? Hey bro, why not create a matured thread for you and I to debate alone and answer some questions we throw at each other. It would be a healthy discussion, so we could enlighten ourselves. How about that? Or would you love me to create the thread?
Go ahead pls
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by otemanuduno: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
thecatch:
Where was the holy spirit when science began? It was busy telling the popes and the Christians that scientific ideas are paganism, so millions of our early scientists were killed.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by CAPSLOCKED: 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
HardMirror:

Do u hear from god?

lordnicklaus:

CHRISTIANS ALWAYS SLIP UP WHEN YOU EXPECT THEM TO.
SO ACCORDING TO YOU GOD = DARWIN RIGHT?

DARWIN DIDN'T CREATE THE WORLD, GOD DIDN'T EITHER.
DARWIN WAS MORTAL, GOD WAS TOO.
DARWIN WAS AN ORDINARY SCIENCE PERSON, GOD WAS A DRUNK.

WE DON'T HEAR FROM DARWIN BECAUSE HE'S DEAD.
YOU DON'T HEAR FROM GOD CUZ HE'S DEAD..

OGA cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 / Fasting Because You Are Broke. Is It Acceptable Before God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.