Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians (9892 Views)

Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace / Imagine If Blood Money Was Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by frank317: 12:46am On Aug 12, 2016
shuggah:

I will answer when u rectify the word "thought " in that context above.... u were taught nt taught.. if u can't even correct/modify ur comment after three hours of posting then who on earth are u to query the God I worship or ask me to show u proof of his existence, show me proof that u have brain first.

Lol, see digression... It was a mistake and I owe no one no apology. I will never modify it.y message has been passed. The mistake has nothing to do with your God, u are just looking for a cheap route of escape...hope u have gotten it?

Oh yea, I use a capital letter for your God concept... You clung to that as a justification for the existence of your God.

I used thought instead of taught and you once again held unto that as a reason for the existence of your God...

Your God seriously needs help, doesn't it?

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by shuggah(m): 6:27am On Aug 12, 2016
frank317:

Lol, see digression... It was a mistake and I owe no one no apology. I will never modify it.y message has been passed. The mistake has nothing to do with your God, u are just looking for a cheap route of escape...hope u have gotten it?

Oh yea, I use a capital letter for your God concept... You clung to that as a justification for the existence of your God.

I used thought instead of taught and you once again held unto that as a reason for the existence of your God...

Your God seriously needs help, doesn't it?
I see u re enjoying this but there is no point arguing wt u Wen u hav set ur mind to Wat u want to Believe, let my God fight for himself.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by frank317: 6:50am On Aug 12, 2016
shuggah:

I see u re enjoying this but there is no point arguing wt u Wen u hav set ur mind to Wat u want to Believe, let my God fight for himself.

It's alright man... Unfortunately, u and I know ur God will never fight for himself. What do u expect of a God who watches boko haram and ISIS slaughter his so called beloved and molest them.
Have fun waiting for him to fight for u, I assure u, it will never happen. Also enjoy worshipping a non existent being.

Peace
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Image123(m): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2016
frank317:

It's alright man... Unfortunately, u and I know ur God will never fight for himself. What do u expect of a God who watches boko haram and ISIS slaughter his so called beloved and molest them.
Have fun waiting for him to fight for u, I assure u, it will never happen. Also enjoy worshipping a non existent being.

Peace

Are you clueless to the fact that Pilate, Herod, Nero, even Paul made havoc of the early church? When you die, that's not the end of the world, duh.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Odgfidelity(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2016
HardMirror:
Ok, it is no news that People claim to hear from God and that the Holy Spirit communicates with them.
Jesus promised the Holy Spirit Specifically saying this spirit will Teach us ALL things, not some things, BUT ALL things.

So let's imagine people truely have the holy spirit, this means we have all the answers we could ever want.

Please let's ask christians questions here and rely on the Holy spirit to answer those questions.

Feel free to ask any question and let's see if any spirit filled christian can answer the questions.

Why do people risk their lives and eternity by talking blasphemous words like this? My dear OP, it is better to find something else doing than to incure eternal consequences of judgment upon yourself. The Word of God is not meant to be an object of mockery and rivalry. If your desire to know how God lead people is genuine, He will never let you suffer in ignorance. I beg you to stop joking with the things of God!
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by hopefuLandlord: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Odgfidelity:
Why do people risk their lives and eternity by talking blasphemous words like this? My dear OP, it is better to find something else doing than to incure eternal consequences of judgment upon yourself. The Word of God is not meant to be an object of mockery and rivalry. If your desire to know how God lead people is genuine, He will never let you suffer in ignorance. I beg you to stop joking with the things of God!

Oga, wetin na

Why all these threats?

Okay, he wants to go to hell, now attempt to change his mind by proving your god talks to you

Is that too much to ask?

Why are you proving that the only thing stopping you from questioning your belief is FEAR?
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Ranchhoddas: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Odgfidelity:
E be like say you just enter Nairaland.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by frank317: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Image123:

Are you clueless to the fact that Pilate, Herod, Nero, even Paul made havoc of the early church? When you die, that's not the end of the world, duh.

WTF is Pilate and Nero.
Have u died before?
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Image123(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
frank317:

WTF is Pilate and Nero. Have u died before?
What is WTF? Have you seen God before?
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Image123(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

Oga, wetin na

Why all these threats?

Okay, he wants to go to hell, now attempt to change his mind by proving your god talks to you

Is that too much to ask?

Why are you proving that the only thing stopping you from questioning your belief is FEAR?

He wants to go to hell,yet hell doesn't exist. Prove to me that your brain is receiving oxygen, is that too much to ask? There's nothing wrong with using some fear. It is what keeps some people going to work every day, it makes some careful when crossing the road, it keeps some from physically assaulting government officials, it has kept you breathing. Allow him the right to use his fear and find something productive to do with your life. Some atheists work hard in Apple and don't whine and gnash teeth all the time like you.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by frank317: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Image123:

He wants to go to hell,yet hell doesn't exist. Prove to me that your brain is receiving oxygen, is that too much to ask?
oga, i expected you should be intelligent enough to know you shouldnt be making this kind of dumb statement. when an atheist says he chooses to go to hell, can u 'imaginary things' believing Christians simply understand that this statement is as a result of his unbelief? must everything be explained to you guys like u are kids? whew, no wonder you go to church every Sunday yo listen to a man who claims he is a man of God tell you the same thing over and over again.

There's nothing wrong with using some fear. It is what keeps some people going to work every day, it makes some careful when crossing the road, it keeps some from physically assaulting government officials, it has kept you breathing.

are you now saying fear is a positive thing? do you think your child should fear you? fear is wrong bro, but, for a deluded christian mind, its right. what a shame.

Allow him the right to use his fear and find something productive to do with your life. Some atheists work hard in Apple and don't whine and gnash teeth all the time like you.
no one is stopping him from living a fear filled life, but remember he tried to threaten an atheist, he wants an atheists to live your deluded fearful life and the atheist did what we like doing most... make nonsense of your believe.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Image123(m): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
frank317:

oga, i expected you should be intelligent enough to know you shouldnt be making this kind of dumb statement. when an atheist says he chooses to go to hell, can u 'imaginary things' believing Christians simply understand that this statement is as a result of his unbelief? must everything be explained to you guys like u are kids? whew, no wonder you go to church every Sunday yo listen to a man who claims he is a man of God tell you the same thing over and over again.

i thought that he was of age to speak for himself. Anyway, i have never made a statement about meeting Santa Claus, or about what the flying spaghetti will do with me. i have never met a sane person make such statements, because they do not exist. Such questions cannot arise out of my unbelief, only out of insanity.

are you now saying fear is a positive thing? do you think your child should fear you? fear is wrong bro, but, for a deluded christian mind, its right. what a shame.

What i said is very clear, read it carefully this time around. "There's nothing wrong with using some fear. It is what keeps some people going to work every day, it makes some careful when crossing the road, it keeps some from physically assaulting government officials, it has kept you breathing."
Children should fear their parents. Do you fear jumping off a cliff? You should.

no one is stopping him from living a fear filled life, but remember he tried to threaten an atheist, he wants an atheists to live your deluded fearful life and the atheist did what we like doing most... make nonsense of your believe.
You do not have to live a fear FILLED life, be reasonable. What does it mean to make nonsense of belief? Hope it is not what we see mad people doing on the streets, they also like making nonsense.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by petra1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
HardMirror:
So winner01 are you spirit filled? Does the holy spirit commune with you?
Gombs, joagbaje and the rest. Are you spirit filled and are sure you have communication with God?

Can you ask God some questions on our behalf?

Ask your question
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by CAPSLOCKED: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

give me uma ukpai's phone number and I'll call him and ask him myself

Not every human is as afraid of asking questions as brainwashed people like you

UMAR IKPEI WILL SLEEP WITH EVERY FEMALE IN YOUR GENERATION. PLEASE DON'T LET HIM COME TOO CLOSE TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES.
I THINK THAT'S THE ONLY THING HE CAN EVER DO TO ANYBODY'S GENERATION.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by CAPSLOCKED: 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Jacksonville:

Why i referred to Evangelist Uma Ukpai who doesn't have a church but travels the world to spread the gospel and win souls .. This is because we have something in common ... Uma Upkai was a teen then undergoing 7days fasting, when a preacher saw him on the way in his village and he said ''young man, you'll become a preacher, you will go from nations to nations and no man will harm you. You will go as far as building schools and you'll have eight children but 2 will die as a result of motor accident''....Uma ukpai as a young boy never understood, but the prophecy has been fulfilled ..

LOL,
YOU'RE THE BLOODIEST FOOL I'VE EVER SEEN MY WHOLE LIFE.

THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

WERE YOU THERE WHEN THE PROPHECY WAS MADE; THE TIME HE WAS TOLD BY THE PROPHET THAT HE'S GOING TO BE GREAT, BUILD MEGA CHURCHES AND SCHOOLS, HAVE 8 CHILDREN, AND 2 WILL DIE IN AN ACCIDENT?
YOU JUST BELIEVE ANY JUNK YOU HEAR IN THE NAME OF RELIGION, AND DEFEND IT ANYWHERE ANYTIME WITHOUT REASONING.

I'VE READ A COUPLE OF YOUR POSTS, OH MAN!
MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST GO BACK TO PRE-NURSERY SO WE'LL JUST BLAME YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE ON IMPROPER PRIMARY FOUNDATION.
EVEN STONE AGE MEN DIDN'T DARE TO GO THIS RETARDD, AND HERE YOU ARE! undecided
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 16, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL,

WERE YOU THERE WHEN THE PROPHECY WAS MADE; THE TIME HE WAS TOLD BY THE PROPHET THAT HE'S GOING TO BE GREAT, BUILD MEGA CHURCHES AND SCHOOLS, HAVE 8 CHILDREN, AND 2 WILL DIE IN AN ACCIDENT?
YOU JUST BELIEVE ANY JUNK YOU HEAR IN THE NAME OF RELIGION, AND DEFEND IT ANYWHERE ANYTIME WITHOUT REASONING.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST GO BACK TO PRE-NURSERY SO WE'LL JUST BLAME YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE ON IMPROPER PRIMARY FOUNDATION.

I see what you can't see...I will use you just like Elisha did with those children after his days of seeking the face of GOD'... I prophesy upon your life. for raining insults. You will look for good things in life, you won't get it. You will sweat for good things to come by. You won't get them In Jesus name.

Until you ask GOD to forgive you and ask for GOD to touch my heart to let you GO.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 16, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

UMAR IKPEI WILL SLEEP WITH EVERY FEMALE IN YOUR GENERATION. PLEASE DON'T LET HIM COME TOO CLOSE TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES.
I THINK THAT'S THE ONLY THING HE CAN EVER DO TO ANYBODY'S GENERATION.

I think GOD is using me this morning. And you are the first to bring insults this morning just like the children that laughed at Elisha..

You claim to be smart?.. A foolish man willl say things he doesn't know about and keep saying it out of his ignorance. A wise man will observe before making reference.

Uma Ukpai doesn't have a church. But believe me you...You will hear from GOD what i just proclaimed upon your life. I don't own life , neither can i destroy a life. You think you can just come here and start mocking GOD's people? Hahaha. Watch and see how GOD will manifest. It's no threat, but that's what will happen.

I dnt do voodoo or whatever magic. But i believe in GOD's power.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Ranchhoddas: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2016
Jacksonville:

I see what you can't see...I will use you just like Elijah did with those children after his days of seeking the face of GOD'... I prophesy upon your life. for raining insults. You will look for good things in life, you won't get it. You will sweat for good things to come by. You won't get them In Jesus name.

Until you ask GOD to forgive you and ask for GOD to touch my heart to let you GO.
What the hell is this?...and it was Elisha not Elijah.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What the hell is this?...and it's Elisha not Elijah.

ok. But u musnt quote me. Thanks for the correction. No one is above mistake, pls say something else. I know your type will always want to mock others...
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Ranchhoddas: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2016
Jacksonville:

ok. But u musnt quote me. Thanks for the correction. No one is above mistake, pls say something else. I know your type will always want to mock others...
How do you know my type? You clearly deserved to be mocked.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
How do you know my type? You clearly deserved to be mocked.

Woe unto you!.. You have no shame man. I see you have risen to spew trash this morning. But i have bad news for you. I'm not moved by your mockery or whatever.

Just flee and repent from quoting me nxt time.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by KingErnesto(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2016
[s]
Ranchhoddas:
[/s]

is dat all you have to say?
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by KingErnesto(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2016
[s]
Ranchhoddas:
[/s]

is dat all ?
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by KingErnesto(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2016
[s]
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL,

[/s]

And i stumbled on most of your post only to discover you're the retard here and you've never made sense but insult people... the person he quoted didnt act like this stupid u did. But you that it doesnt concern, you acted like an slowpoke..shame on u for seeking attention.

You can never see beyond your little imagination. You are so blinded to the truth of life. I pity your soul....
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Ranchhoddas: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2016
KingErnesto:
[s][/s]

is dat all you have to say?
No it's not.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Ranchhoddas: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2016
Jacksonville:

Woe unto you!.. You have no shame man. I see you have risen to spew trash this morning. But i have bad news for you. I'm not moved by your mockery or whatever.

Just flee and repent from quoting me nxt time.
You haven't answered the question. How do you know my type?
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by KingErnesto(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2016
[s]
Ranchhoddas:
No it's not.
[/s]

You don't even have a single topic but u have posts..posts full of bigotry and ignorance.

You people should learn what is called 'manners'. And learn to defend your stand and not others.. You think you wan just come in here and add salt to injury.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Ranchhoddas: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2016
KingErnesto:
[s][/s]

You don't even have a single topic but u have posts..posts full of bigotry and ignorance.

You people should learn what is called 'manners'. And learn to defend your stand and not others.. You think you wan just come in here and add salt to injury.
Na you dey attack me and na you still dey call me bigot and ignorant. You well so? By the way dem dey pay you money for topic? Who topic epp?
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You haven't answered the question. How do you know my type?

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Ranchhoddas: 10:24am On Aug 16, 2016
KingErnesto:
[s][/s]

See the kind useless threads you dey open. I think say you even get sense. Oya swerve comot.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by HardMirror(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2016
Jacksonville:

I see what you can't see...I will use you just like Elisha did with those children after his days of seeking the face of GOD'... I prophesy upon your life. for raining insults. You will look for good things in life, you won't get it. You will sweat for good things to come by. You won't get them In Jesus name.

I shak my d!ck for you. Is that all? U sabi curse and yet you have not used this ability to solve any world problem?
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
[s]
HardMirror:

I shak my d!ck for you. Is that all? U sabi curse and yet you have not used this ability to solve any world problem?
[/s]

Is that all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 / Fasting Because You Are Broke. Is It Acceptable Before God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.