Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians (9893 Views)

Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace / Imagine If Blood Money Was Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by hopefulLandlord: 8:18am On Aug 11, 2016
malvisguy212:
let me prove to you and the op that God speak to me ? If I don't prove it, you will remain an atheist ?
Oga, prove it, that's what the thread is about bro

This is not about me
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by frank317: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2016
Jacksonville:

If you call one person ''they'', then i need no further explanation cuz you've been deluded from the onset.
Two people is enough to be referred as They... You and your mumu counterpart who asked if his ape ancestors speaks to him.

Now take a look at yourself and how brilliant you are. Who is equating charles darwin to GOD? If not the way your mind is evidently playing little tricks on you.
You are obviously not wise.... Someone ask you if your God speaks with u and your tiny mind asked if Charles Darwin speaks with him... So u think if God speaks with you, Charles Darwin must speak with him? Even if u don't think so, that is how u sound dumbo.

You atheist believe in evolution of man from apes, so he asks him if he still hears from them.. Only for you to mis-interprete the event with your conspiracy theories..

At your age you still don't understand evolution. what is evolution of man from ape. Even if so we ACCEPT ( not believe) evolution, how does that got anything with it speaking with us? Has any one ever claimed to you that apes and Charles Darwin speaks to them. Or do you think God does not speak to u?

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2016
ok

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by shuggah(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2016
AnalyticEngine:
I have found a potentially sweet thread. Let me book a seat

Modified*

Ask them for miracle evidence and they'll swiftly provide testimonies. But now hardmirror has asked a reasonable question and they are either being diplomatic or fleeing the thread like birds going on migration.
why do u guys always bash christians and attack d Christian God, may God have mercy on u, God is a mystery ND mysteries ain't for the shallow minded, you think he is human to take pride in showing himself to everyone to attract beliefs, it is written in the Bible that rather than for God not to be worshipped, he will turn stones into human to worship him, I just hope u guys realise what u rr doing and stop mocking God because God is nt man, u guys expect God to answer u to clear ur doubts?? lemme ask u a question, if u post an irrelevant or a useless news or comment about someone (let's say a president) online,do they reply u? Replying u means stooping so low to ur level, God doesn't want to prove himself to u, it's either u believe or not.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2016
frank317:

Two people is enough to be referred as They... You and your mumu counterpart who asked if his ape ancestors speaks to him.

You are obviously not wise.... Someone ask you if your God speaks with u and your tiny mind asked if Charles Darwin speaks with him... So u think if God speaks with you, Charles Darwin must speak with him? Even if u don't think so, that is how u sound dumbo.

At your age you still don't understand evolution. what is evolution of man from ape. Even if so we ACCEPT ( not believe) evolution, how does that got anything with it speaking with us? Has any one ever claimed to you that apes and Charles Darwin speaks to them. Or do you think God does not speak to u?

Lol..ok bro sorry for any mis-understanding..but read my new post above. At least that's some ''proof'', but i dnt expect you to believe. I know my GOD too well and the plans he has for me..

Don't be pained, i just want to make clarifications, you don't have to lay insults grin...

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by shuggah(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2016
thecatch:
I totally agree with op. If the holy spirit really exists then there should not be different doctrine among the christiandoom! What catholics believe is different from pentacostals, even among pentacostals churches they still have different doctrines! The holy spirit should have guided all of them in d same way y different doctrines? Abi no b d same God u people serve ni?
do u know that if I write a letter and duplicate it into ten copies and give them to u ND 9 of ur friends and then ask u to explain the Content of the letter, ten of u would have ten different view or opinion, that answers ur above comment.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by shuggah(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2016
LordCenturion:

Guy, the god and the Holy Spirit (holy shit) we are talking about doesn't exist, if u hear that someone is talking to u, it may be one of the demon I created grin , if he exist, there won't be many religions in the world, Christians won't worship him separately, imagine, some are worshipping holy Mary, the way jehovah witness perceived him different from the way other protestants see him, not to talk of Catholic etc..... So the particular god we are talking about is dead....

I don't know what's wrong with you people that call ursef Christians, u don't win souls as ur god command u, rather u wil abuse, insult people that needs some answers from u, is that what ur Bible and ur holy shit taught u?, does ur god ask u to fight for him?, there is no different between Christians and violent Muslims, they are all the same.. Let ur god fight for himself if he truly exist, if he's not dead.
may God have mercy on u because his. mercies endureth forever

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by shuggah(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

This is not about me
it's about u too that wants to enjoy the mockery of God by mere mortals who can't even. predict common bet9ja virtual game

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2016
shuggah:

why do u guys always bash christians and attack d Christian God, may God have mercy on u, God is a mystery ND mysteries ain't for the shallow minded, you think he is human to take pride in showing himself to everyone to attract beliefs, it is written in the Bible that rather than for God not to be worshipped, he will turn stones into human to worship him, I just hope u guys realise what u rr doing and stop mocking God because God is nt man, u guys expect God to answer u to clear ur doubts?? lemme ask u a question, if u post an irrelevant or a useless news or comment about someone (let's say a president) online,do they reply u? Replying u means stooping so low to ur level, God doesn't want to prove himself to u, it's either u believe or not.
No one is mocking God here. Christians are making claims that are false. According to the bible, the disciples confirmed their message with signs and wonders. What christians preach must be backed up with corresponding evidence. Simple. Christians claim that God speaks to them. All we're asking is clearcut evidence. Don't you want more souls to be won by your testimonies?

You will rarely hear of muslems making such claims, hence there's little or no pressure on them. Learn to respond to questions raised about your religion and if you cannot answer them, ignore them for someone who can. If people truly hear from God, atleast half of the worlds economic and security-related problems would be solved. Are there no christians in the government? Don't presume that all atheists are out to mock God. The facts are just not reasonably convincing, and not everyone accepts things that don't make sense in the name of Faith

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by malvisguy212: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

This is not about me
why do you want me to prove that God here us when we pray ?
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by shuggah(m): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

No one is mocking God here. Christians are making claims that are false. According to the bible, the disciples confirmed their message with signs and wonders. What christians preach must be backed up with corresponding evidence. Simple. Christians claim that God speaks to them. All we're asking is clearcut evidence. Don't you want more souls to be won by your testimonies?

You will rarely hear of muslems making such claims, hence there's little or no pressure on them. Learn to respond to questions raised about your religion and if you cannot answer them, ignore them for someone who can. If people truly hear from God, atleast half of the worlds economic and security-related problems would be solved. Are there no christians in the government? Don't presume that all atheists are out to mock God. The facts are just not reasonably convincing, and not everyone accepts things that don't make sense in the name of Faith
u re clueless.. looking for evidence before u believe, there are enough signs and wonders already so it's ur choice to believe or not and stop saying that christians are making false claims because of the happenings in the world, so because there is exam malpractice in a university does it mean the lecturers are incompetent or the school is weak?
there is no evidence for u if u don't believe in him,, how do I convince u that my mum's food is tasty if u don't want to taste it, how do I convince u that travelling through air is enjoyable if u won't agree to that,how do I make u believe that I'm fair in complexion if u've nt seen my picture or seen me in person, how do I show u evidence Wen u hav poised ur mind to disbelief.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by hopefuLandlord: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2016
malvisguy212:
why do you want me to prove that God here us when we pray ?
Bros, learn to read properly, the question is not if your god "hears" you, its if your god "talks" to you, know the difference, now answer and stop the rigmarole
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by malvisguy212: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

Bros, learn to read properly, the question is not if your god "hears" you, its if your god "talks" to you, know the difference, now answer and stop the rigmarole
why do you want to know all this ? What concern you with my relationship with God ? Do you know what I am doing here ? I am only showing you how senseless the op is , unreasonable topic I'd call this. I response foolishness to a foolish topic. Thank you.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2016
shuggah:

u re clueless.. looking for evidence before u believe, there are enough signs and wonders already so it's ur choice to believe or not and stop saying that christians are making false claims because of the happenings in the world, so because there is exam malpractice in a university does it mean the lecturers are incompetent or the school is weak?
there is no evidence for u if u don't believe in him,, how do I convince u that my mum's food is tasty if u don't want to taste it, how do I convince u that travelling through air is enjoyable if u won't agree to that,how do I make u believe that I'm fair in complexion if u've nt seen my picture or seen me in person, how do I show u evidence Wen u hav poised ur mind to disbelief.

If you must argue, argue intelligently.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2016
LordCenturion:

Guy, the god and the Holy Spirit (holy shit) we are talking about doesn't exist, if u hear that someone is talking to u, it may be one of the demon I created grin , if he exist, there won't be many religions in the world, Christians won't worship him separately, imagine, some are worshipping holy Mary, the way jehovah witness perceived him different from the way other protestants see him, not to talk of Catholic etc..... So the particular god we are talking about is dead....

I don't know what's wrong with you people that call ursef Christians, u don't win souls as ur god command u, rather u wil abuse, insult people that needs some answers from u, is that what ur Bible and ur holy shit taught u?, does ur god ask u to fight for him?, there is no different between Christians and violent Muslims, they are all the same.. Let ur god fight for himself if he truly exist, if he's not dead.

Lols!! This is what happens when you do not ask for someone's opinion. You get uproars and incoherent mnemosynes.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2016
efismikoko:

I taught you are a correct guy when I read this until I read this

Do you worship God? Darwin is not worshippped
He is dead so we can't hear from him again. Unless you want to agree with me that your God is dead

Wow, again wow!!!! I simply paid him back in his own coin and now I am the bad guy?
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by frank317: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2016
shuggah:

Oga, the reality of exam malpractice is a clear cut evidence that those who succeed are smarter than the system that is against it. Going by this the reality of sin shows that satan( if he exists) is always outsmarting ur God ( if he is real too) who hates sin.

And for the last paragraph... Your God who loves worship should have thought of the possibility being doubted before he went into hiding only to expectthe so called humans he gave brain to believe before seeing
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by shuggah(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2016
frank317:

Oga, the reality of exam malpractice is a clear cut evidence that those who succeed are smarter than the system that is against it. Going by this the reality of sin shows that satan( if he exists) is always outsmarting ur God ( if he is real too) who hates sin.

And for the last paragraph... Your God who loves worship should have thought of the possibility being doubted before he went into hiding only to expectthe so called humans he gave brain to believe before seeing
and u just made sense? I used exam malpractice as a reference nd u re quoting it in d wrong context, my God loves worship yes ND he knws that no matter hw u ND ur cohorts doubt u can't change d mind of tru christians or have u? God is nt man, stop viewing him in a man's context, he is God.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by promise10: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

If you must argue, argue intelligently.
Is this the system you want to use to subdue your conscience for exposing the foolishness of your atheistic life?
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by frank317: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Wow, again wow!!!! I simply paid him back in his own coin and now I am the bad guy?

Lol
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by frank317: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
shuggah:

and u just made sense? I used exam malpractice as a reference nd u re quoting it in d wrong context, my God loves worship yes ND he knws that no matter hw u ND ur cohorts doubt u can't change d mind of tru christians or have u? God is nt man, stop viewing him in a man's context, he is God.

Lol and you forget that your God party's hard in heaven when a sinner repents. He does not even know the number of people willing to worship him. He is in competition with the devil on winning souls lol. True Christians are changing everyday, you know that, yet u deny it.

U say God is not man and u tell me he loves worship just like man, you are the one who is viewing him (if he exists) in man's context. That is why we are challenging what u say about a supposedly all powerful creator who loves worship, hates, gets angry, talks to people, gets jealous, makes mistake and all that, dosent all these suggests u are viewing him in man's context?
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by adoyi8: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
viickerz:

people with pure mind, not religiously pious people.. people who deseve it..

not even pastors....

hardworking people,
ok, i will go and ask that Wheelbarrow pusher what God told him then
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by shuggah(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
frank317:

Lol and you forget that your God party's hard in heaven when a sinner repents. He does not even know the number of people willing to worship him. He is in competition with the devil on winning souls lol. True Christians are changing everyday, you know that, yet u deny it.

U say God is not man and u tell me he loves worship just like man, you are the one who is viewing him (if he exists) in man's context. That is why we are challenging what u say about a supposedly all powerful creator who loves worship, hates, gets angry, talks to people, gets jealous, makes mistake and all that, dosent all these suggests u are viewing him in man's context?
why do u write God with a capital G if he is nt God..... I just pray the forgiveness extends to folks like u.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
promise10:

Is this the system you want to use to subdue your conscience for exposing the foolishness of your atheistic life?

This is what your bible says in Proverbs 26:17 (NLT)
Interfering in someone else’s argument
is as foolish as yanking a dog’s ears.

Learn to obey what the bible says

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by raphieMontella: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
in the end na christians violent pass jst in the aim of proving ntin..

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
Holyghost? I have rechristened it the 'holy Sule'
Ah! Hope I have not sinned again the the Holy Ghost like this? Bcoz the Bible said 'a sin against the Holy ghost can never be forgiven'.

Pls forgive me bible, because I have sinned against the holy Sule grin
grin
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by frank317: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
shuggah:

why do u write God with a capital G if he is nt God..... I just pray the forgiveness extends to folks like u.

That's what I was thought in English language, it's a proper noun because people like u respect and worship the word.
I also write my name in capital letter, pls don't start worshipping me and calling me the creator oooo
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by shuggah(m): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
frank317:

That's what I was thought in English language, it's a proper noun because people like u respect and worship the word.
I also write my name in capital letter, pls don't start worshipping me and calling me the creator oooo
I will answer when u rectify the word "thought " in that context above.... u were taught nt taught.. if u can't even correct/modify ur comment after three hours of posting then who on earth are u to query the God I worship or ask me to show u proof of his existence, show me proof that u have brain first.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by kobosmalls: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

AND DRUNKARDS LIKE NOAH.
Abraham was the craziest of them all.
Claims that god appeared to him and tells him to mutilate every male and sacrifice his son.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by HardMirror(m): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
shuggah:

I will answer when u rectify the word "thought " in that context above.... u were taught nt taught.. if u can't even correct/modify ur comment after three hours of posting then who on earth are u to query the God I worship or ask me to show u proof of his existence, show me proof that u have brain first.
Hehehehehe and yet you could not differentiate between thought and taught yourself. Healer, heal yourself
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Image123(m): 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

But the OP is either being ignorant or mischievous when he says that there is a promise of the Holy Ghost to teach people anything. He loses context or has no idea as is likely.

Not everyone hears from God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 / Fasting Because You Are Broke. Is It Acceptable Before God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.