Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians (9894 Views)

Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace / Imagine If Blood Money Was Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by HardMirror(m): 12:09am On Aug 11, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Do you hear from Charles Darwin?
Charlse darwin is not spirit and he never promised to live in me and reveal all things to me as the holy spirit. So clear difference.
Ask a more intelligent question
So do u hear God?

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by HardMirror(m): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2016
malvisguy212:
or his ape ancestor. Very funny.
Over 60 posts and no christian has the holy spirit so far. Seems I am right that the Holy Spirit does not exist. Christians are just like the lunatic on the street talking to himself. Hence the indirect answers, none is confident that God lives in him.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by HardMirror(m): 12:18am On Aug 11, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Lol! This is even funnier.
Hehehehe
Abi o.
Very funny. Imagine asking if I hear from my ape ancestors. Are apes spirits and did they claim to write a book where they promised to be with me and reveal all things to me? Indeed very funny questions; darwin and now ape. grin what brilliant minds the holy spirit has given christians grin
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by blessedvisky(m): 12:18am On Aug 11, 2016
This guy is something else
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by blessedvisky(m): 12:19am On Aug 11, 2016
HardMirror:

Over 60 posts and no christian has the holy spirit so far. Seems I am right that the Holy Spirit does not exist. Christians are just like the lunatic on the street talking to himself. Hence the indirect answers, none is confident that God lives in him.

But you didn't ask any questions
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 11, 2016
HardMirror:
Ok, it is no news that People claim to hear from God and that the Holy Spirit communicates with them.
Jesus promised the Holy Spirit Specifically saying this spirit will Teach us ALL things, not some things, BUT ALL things.

So let's imagine people truely have the holy spirit, this means we have all the answers we could ever want.

Please let's ask christians questions here and rely on the Holy spirit to answer those questions.

Feel free to ask any question and let's see if any spirit filled christian can answer the questions.

I totally agree with op. If the holy spirit really exists then there should not be different doctrine among the christiandoom! What catholics believe is different from pentacostals, even among pentacostals churches they still have different doctrines! The holy spirit should have guided all of them in d same way y different doctrines? Abi no b d same God u people serve ni?

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by blessedvisky(m): 12:23am On Aug 11, 2016
thecatch:
I totally agree with op. If the holy spirit really exists then there should not be different doctrine among the christiandoom! What catholics believe is different from pentacostals, even among pentacostals churches they still have different doctrines! The holy spirit should have guided all of them in d same way y different doctrines? Abi no b d same God u people serve ni?

NOT ALL Christian denominations believe I d baptism of the Holy Spirit. How do u expect them to be guided by who dey don't believe in?.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by HardMirror(m): 12:26am On Aug 11, 2016
blessedvisky:

But you didn't ask any questions
Hello Welcome sir. Do you hear from God?
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by blessedvisky(m): 12:28am On Aug 11, 2016
HardMirror:

Hello
Welcome sir.
Do you hear from God?

He has already given me his word, and yes, anytime I need to make an important decision, I go to pray and I get answers

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by HardMirror(m): 12:49am On Aug 11, 2016
blessedvisky:

He has already given me his word, and yes, anytime I need to make an important decision, I go to pray and I get answers
Good
How does God speak to you wheb you are in a situation?

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by ifenes(m): 1:37am On Aug 11, 2016
What was the size of jesus's bollocks? Did he ever use it?

Holy spirit filled christian should answer it pls
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 11, 2016
HardMirror:

Charlse darwin is not spirit and he never promised to live in me and reveal all things to me as the holy spirit. So clear difference.
Ask a more intelligent question
So do u hear God?

You see, it's hilarious that atheists like you are plagued with the reality of having to disprove what you call "imaginary". There are more matured atheists I will gladly argue with unlike a show-offy clown like you who sounds bereaved. I would advice you to get matured and be brainy as you claim. Again I ask, have you heard from Charles Darwin?

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

CHRISTIANS ALWAYS SLIP UP WHEN YOU EXPECT THEM TO.
SO ACCORDING TO YOU GOD = DARWIN RIGHT?

DARWIN DIDN'T CREATE THE WORLD, GOD DIDN'T EITHER.
DARWIN WAS MORTAL, GOD WAS TOO.
DARWIN WAS AN ORDINARY SCIENCE PERSON, GOD WAS A DRUNK.

WE DON'T HEAR FROM DARWIN BECAUSE HE'S DEAD.
YOU DON'T HEAR FROM GOD CUZ HE'S DEAD..

OGA cheesy

Eh! You seem pained by my response to someone who is definitely not you, move on bro! Life is too sweet to be wasted on something not important to you or what doesn't concern you.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by blessedvisky(m): 3:23am On Aug 11, 2016
HardMirror:

Good
How does God speak to you wheb you are in a situation?

After I go and pray about the situation, I get an inward witness about what to do, more like a reinforced thought. Sometimes also, I get more information about some of the choices I could have made before making them. This has saved me from a lot of trouble and bad decisions.

Does that mean all my decisions have been spot on?? Of course not. Sometimes, I choose to act on my own desire and not pray. The results I get when I do this are lipsrsealed(not the best cry)

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by blessedvisky(m): 3:32am On Aug 11, 2016
When it comes to God speaking to people, the important thing is for Information to be passed across. How this happens is both dependent on God/Jesus/Holy Spirit and on the individual also.

In the Old Testament, we read of accounts of people who heard d voice of God eg are Samuel, Jeremiah.
Some saw visions, eg Moses, isaiah, ezekiel etc.

In the New testament, wmit seems the most direct way of God speaking to an individual is through visions, in line with Joel 2:28

Peter, Paul and John( all Apostles and pillars) of the church then all saw visions and they were written
Read Acts 10, Acts 16, the whole of Revelation.

I'll update this post later

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by CAPSLOCKED: 5:20am On Aug 11, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Eh! You seem pained by my response to someone who is definitely not you, move on bro! Life is too sweet to be wasted on something not important to you or what doesn't concern you.

PAINED? YOU TRYING TO TICKLE MY EMOTIONS ALREADY..
HERE'S SOMETHING FOR YOU.. AS LONG AS I'M A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM I CAN POST ANYTHING ANYWHERE I FEEL LIKE, SO TALKING ABOUT CONCERN HERE IS ABSOLUTELY BULLSHIIT.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by efismikoko(m): 5:47am On Aug 11, 2016
lordnicklaus:
First and foremost, immature thread. I am not surprised that this topic was being posted by the op who argues vainly like one heated by undisputed hatred for what he once believed in. A showy display of ignorance and lack of even the most abysmal of ingenuity. This guy is quite immature, he doesn't provide logical basis for his arguments as one who is supposedly rational and logical but he goes on parroting mock questions and taunts to theists so as to engage in futile arguments with him. I have been watching this guy closely and he is not as rational as he seems. He is just here as a hologram. I would advise KingEbukaNaija winner01 and other theists to ignore any thread posted by this clown. When he gets no reply, his thread would become dead.
I taught you are a correct guy when I read this until I read this
lordnicklaus:

Do you hear from Charles Darwin?

Do you worship God? Darwin is not worshippped
He is dead so we can't hear from him again. Unless you want to agree with me that your God is dead

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by LordCenturion(m): 6:08am On Aug 11, 2016
Jacksonville:
You think you can mock God. I laugh at your guts cuz are too insignificant and small to mock the Lord Almighty.

Who are you to even question God If you don't believe in him, why not sulk on it and spare us all these dramas? Rather dan constituting a nuisance. Your cup will be filled the day a doom prophecy is made upon your life .. Pray you live to testify of his loving kindness and mercy.

Op ask u a question for u to answer, instead of u to give him a reasonable answer that will let him subdue to ur religion, but u are altering a threaten words, is that how ur god taught u?, devil calling someone devil, have u not sin against ur god now?

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by frank317: 6:09am On Aug 11, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehe
Abi o.
Very funny. Imagine asking if I hear from my ape ancestors. Are apes spirits and did they claim to write a book where they promised to be with me and reveal all things to me? Indeed very funny questions; darwin and now ape. grin what brilliant minds the holy spirit has given christians grin

Just imagine how foolish these people can be.... They are now equating Charles Darwin and apes to their God.,. Yet they think they are making sense.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by LordCenturion(m): 6:29am On Aug 11, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Guy, the god and the Holy Spirit (holy shit) we are talking about doesn't exist, if u hear that someone is talking to u, it may be one of the demon I created grin , if he exist, there won't be many religions in the world, Christians won't worship him separately, imagine, some are worshipping holy Mary, the way jehovah witness perceived him different from the way other protestants see him, not to talk of Catholic etc..... So the particular god we are talking about is dead....

I don't know what's wrong with you people that call ursef Christians, u don't win souls as ur god command u, rather u wil abuse, insult people that needs some answers from u, is that what ur Bible and ur holy shit taught u?, does ur god ask u to fight for him?, there is no different between Christians and violent Muslims, they are all the same.. Let ur god fight for himself if he truly exist, if he's not dead.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by HardMirror(m): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2016
blessedvisky:

After I go and pray about the situation, I get an inward witness about what to do, more like a reinforced thought. Sometimes also, I get more information about some of the choices I could have made before making them. This has saved me from a lot of trouble and bad decisions.

Does that mean all my decisions have been spot on?? Of course not. Sometimes, I choose to act on my own desire and not pray. The results I get when I do this are lipsrsealed(not the best cry)
Is that inner withness God?
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 11, 2016
LordCenturion:

Op ask u a question for u to answer, instead of u to give him a reasonable answer that will let him subdue to ur religion, but u are altering a threaten words, is that how ur god taught u?, devil calling someone devil, have u not sin against ur god now?

I speak with authority. That's no threat, you atheists think you can mock GOD with your silly questions.

Everyone knows he's an atheist and he's not ought to be taken as a serious entity. Now tell me man, what is your definition of ''sin''??. If you meet strict men of GOD like evangelist Uma Ukpai, and you tend to mock GOD before him. He will only tell you the truth with a prophecy that will ruin you. I believe that's when you'll believe GOD exist.

You guys can't just go around thinking you can mock GOD with your silly questions. But i hate to disillusion you all, cuz GOD cannot be mocked. Rather you'll bring upon yourself generational curses... I am not threatening anyone, i'll only bless him so GOD can do the rest.

Be warned, and stay away if you can't get answers you seek then sulk on it...Christians are not mediums to be used for contacting GOD. God is a spirit, if you want to hear him then pay attention.

''let he that have ears , let him hear what the spirit says''..
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by blessedvisky(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2016
HardMirror:

Is that inner withness God?

God/Jesus/Spirit of God.. .. .. Same difference

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by efismikoko(m): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Jacksonville:

I speak with authority. That's no threat, you atheists think you can mock GOD with your silly questions.

Everyone knows he's an atheist and he's not ought to be taken as a serious entity. Now tell me man, what is your definition of ''sin''??. If you meet strict men of GOD like evangelist Uma Ukpai, and you tend to mock GOD before him. He will only tell you the truth with a prophecy that will ruin you. I believe that's when you'll believe GOD exist.

You guys can't just go around thinking you can mock GOD with your silly questions. But i hate to disillusion you all, cuz GOD cannot be mocked. Rather you'll bring upon yourself generational curses... I am not threatening anyone, i'll only bless him so GOD can do the rest.

Be warned, and stay away if you can't get answers you seek then sulk on it...Christians are not mediums to be used for contacting GOD. God is a spirit, if you want to hear him then pay attention.

''let he that have ears , let him hear what the spirit says''..

Who is umar nkpai? He is nothing he can do shit abeg no dey call any nonsense name here abeg
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by hopefulLandlord: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2016
Jacksonville:

Bloody copout, the question is silly, yet you claim to hear from your god, simply prove that now, and its silly? Do you even think at all?

Everyone knows he's an atheist and he's not ought to be taken as a serious entity.

Really? So you're not interested in making him believe in your god that you speak to? You could save him by proving you speak to that god

Now tell me man, what is your definition of ''sin''??.

There's NO SUCH THING AS SIN to an atheist bro, read up the meaning of "sin" and be enlightened

If you meet men of strict men of GOD like evangelist Uma Ukpai, and you tend to mock GOD before him. He will only tell you the truth with a prophecy that will ruin you. I believe that's when you'll believe GOD exist.

Bullshit, tell us those people he's prophesied such about, proof of him prophesying truth that would ruin them, give us names and I'll research such people and find out how their life is, but I'm sure you have none, just an imagination that his prophesy ruins lives, park well

You guys can't just go around thinking you can mock GOD with your silly questions. But i hate to disillusion you all, cuz GOD cannot be mocked.

Does god speak to you or not? That's mocking god? Your god lives in a book so such questions are too uncomfortable for you, so you use threats to cover up, this is a direct question, stop dodging

Rather you'll bring upon yourself generational curses... I am not threatening anyone, i'll only bless him so GOD can do the rest.
So far, you've shown FEAR is what's keeping you in line

You hear him? Prove it, simple

''let he that have ears , let him hear what the spirit has to say''..

Tell us how you hear him, prove that you hear him or shut up, give me uma ukpai's phone number and I'll call him and ask him myself

Not every human is as afraid of asking questions as brainwashed people like you

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by malvisguy212: 7:50am On Aug 11, 2016
HardMirror:
Christians are just like the lunatic on the street talking to himself. Hence the indirect answers, none is confident that God lives in him.
lol, I believe, your loves ones are christians, am I right ? Did you just insult them also ?

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2016
LordCenturion:

Guy, the god and the Holy Spirit (holy shit) we are talking about doesn't exist, if u hear that someone is talking to u, it may be one of the demon I created grin , if he exist, there won't be many religions in the world, Christians won't worship him separately, imagine, some are worshipping holy Mary, the way jehovah witness perceived him different from the way other protestants see him, not to talk of Catholic etc..... So the particular god we are talking about is dead....

I don't know what's wrong with you people that call ursef Christians, u don't win souls as ur god command u, rather u wil abuse, insult people that needs some answers from u, is that what ur Bible and ur holy shit taught u?, does ur god ask u to fight for him?, there is no different between Christians and violent Muslims, they are all the same.. Let ur god fight for himself if he truly exist, if he's not dead.

I hope you know that every gibberish you just typed all revolves around your little limited mind. First and foremost, Catholics do not worship mary, rather they pray to GOD the father and Jesus the son and the holy spirit through mary to intercede on their behalf and that's not a bad prayer...

Like i said earlier Mr softmirror, if you don't believe in GOD almighty, why not spare us the drama online and go make it else where in the church gathering or the market place?

I believe you'll seek answers there after receiving an iota sense... Now look how miserable you sound , we christians don't fight for GOD , rather you atheists like to stir up an unreasonable arguement to accumulate controversies... If you meet me in person, you'll testify of his(God's) goodness and loving kindness.

If you seek answers, go seek them from the muslims and leave us christians out of your dramas. If not you're an anti-christ, i see no reason why you should wanna try GOD...Out of the many religions in the world, you atheists only choose to criticize christianity... Wow cool.
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by hopefulLandlord: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2016
malvisguy212:
lol, I believe, your loves ones are christians, am I right ? Did you just insult them also ?

Yes he did, satisfied? Now prove to him that you are not one of the lunatics by proving your god speaks with you, is that too uncomfortable for you to do? You claim you speak to him and he speaks to you, now prove it
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2016
frank317:

Just imagine how foolish these people can be.... They are now equating Charles Darwin and apes to their God.,. Yet they think they are making sense.

If you call one person ''they'', then i need no further explanation cuz you've been deluded from the onset.

Now take a look at yourself and how brilliant you are. Who is equating charles darwin to GOD? If not the way your mind is evidently playing little tricks on you.

You atheist believe in evolution of man from apes, so he asks him if he still hears from them.. Only for you to mis-interprete the event with your conspiracy theories..

1 Like

Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by malvisguy212: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Yes he did, satisfied? Now prove to him that you are not one of the lunatics by proving your god speaks with you, is that too uncomfortable for you to do? You claim you speak to him and he speaks to you, now prove it
let me prove to you and the op that God speak to me ? If I don't prove it, you will remain an atheist ?
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 11, 2016
efismikoko:

Who is umar nkpai? He is nothing he can do shit abeg no dey call any nonsense name here abeg

Hahaha Evangelist Uma Upkai.. Bro, becareful how u lay curses on urself. If you don't understand something , why not make research? I believe google is there for you.

Now crawl to your cave from whence you came. Bye cool
Re: Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians by hopefulLandlord: 8:17am On Aug 11, 2016
Jacksonville:

Hahaha Evangelist Uma Upkai.. Bro, becareful how u lay curses on urself. If you don't understand something , why not make research? I believe google is there for you.

Now crawl to your cave from whence you came. Bye cool

Give me his number, I'll call him myself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2020 / Fasting Because You Are Broke. Is It Acceptable Before God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.