Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

A Client From Hell - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Client From Hell (84872 Views)

Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ / A Mile From Hell (Drugs & Crime) / VENGENCE FROM Hell(action Thriller Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Client From Hell by EdoBoy90(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mrsexplorer, this is fascinating.
Re: A Client From Hell by just4fun(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
Another fantastic writer. MRS EXPLORER.

Well done, u r doing a great job.
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
Following, pls update o

I think I should be here often...more sensible and interesting unlike romance land

2 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
BABANGBALI:
it's not o. I once had a nasty but sweet experience with the babe. I can't wait to meet her again. The babe sabi fok walahi

Oh boy!!!!! How much ni u tidy for her??
Re: A Client From Hell by wasmo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
na wawo
Re: A Client From Hell by geolekan(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
refreshing page every minute
Re: A Client From Hell by segcymoor(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Cool
Re: A Client From Hell by holufunmie(f): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
nice one,,,,I dey gbadun ur story,,,leave front seat for me na only me wan sit there,,,expecting more updates
Re: A Client From Hell by segcymoor(m): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Cool.....
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Following
Re: A Client From Hell by hefelove(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
following from hell

21 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by Prince202020(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Following, interesting piece, felt like I'm seeing a movie, please update am sharp sharp.
Re: A Client From Hell by MagnaB: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Even the devil himself must be following this story now from hell.

2 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by CioAngels(f): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
MrsExplorer:

As i walked through the staircase i felt the stinking smell of piss hit me like a drunk driver on a friday night. Even though i couldn't see where i was because of the blindfold, i knew for sure this place was hell. When we got to the room, the guard pulled off the blind fold and just like the room i just left, this room was also without windows and stinked just as much. The curtains were horrifying to look at and it was totally dark. One couldn't tell if it was day or night.

I saw Linda sitting at a far end of the room, she looked like she just ate a demon, her eyes were bloodshot red, her face had no emotions and she was sweating profusely, her flowing hair was now tied in a tight knot, she held what looked like a small machete and not to forget she was completely naked.

She beckoned for me to come closer and as i did, i saw a young man sitting beside Linda. He looked very weak and there was blood on his cheek and forehead. His eyes were closed and i guessed he couldn't be more than 25 years old. His hands were tied behing his back and a kind of thick cord tied his legs to the chair he was sitting on. He must have been tortured because i noticed all over his skin were whip marks.

''You look extremely cute'' Linda blorted out, taking my attention away from the young man. ''I love the way your skirt clings to you thighs'' Her face still emotionless
''I'm sure my husband would like you''

''where is your husband'' i asked, still totally confused.

''Oh, sorry for my manners. meet Caleb, my husband'' As she spoke, she slapped the young man accross the face and screamed his name. He winced in pain, tears flowing down freely and i'm sure he would have screamed if he could. His mouth was gagged.

I couldn't believe Caleb was her husband, he looked so young and i'm sure Linda is way past 45. Linda was now stroking him, ''Its time for you to start'' she said to me.

I panicked. ''What am i to start?''

Linda walked towards me and pulling my hair down so hard she brought my ears straight to her mouth, ''What i paid you for, you bitch!''

''I am not going to do anything'' I screamed, the irony of her insult totally rubbing off on me. She looked at me like someone who recieved an olympic size, 23 seconds knock out punch, she was totally dazed and shocked. But that was just for a moment, in an instant flash and with a speed out of this world she lifted her hands and let the side of the matchete she held hit my cheeks with a brutal force that sent me sprawling to the ground.

I felt my cheek burn and i might have broken a tooth. It was a miracle i didn't faint. I lied on the floor not wanting to standing up and desperately wishing this would be a really bad nightmare and i would wake up to reality any moment now. But i didn't, the sound of Linda's angry voice jolted me back to reality,

''You'll do whatever i tell you to without any question. Do you understand me?'' She raised the machete over her head, i quickly shook my head in affirmation and moved away from the reach of the machete.

''I'll do whatever you want, please just don't hit me with that'' I said as i broke into sobs. I stood up and walked towards Caleb. His eyes were closed again. I reached for his hands as gently as i could cos he was in so much pain. He opened his eyes slightly and shook his head in a way people do when they have regrets. I avoided looking into his eyes as i knelt down and cupped his hand round my right breast.

As expected, this seem to just give him more pain. I paused.

''Continue'' I heard Linda's voice from behind. ''Pull of your dress, i'm sure Caleb would love to see that space inbetween your thighs, or Caleb, won't you?''

Caleb shook his head as if to say no but that doesnt matter. Linda is the boss here and we can only do her bidding. I was not ready to get naked so i stalled. I pulled of the top two botton of the shirt i wore so that my breasts were slightly visible. I was wearing a white bra and then i placed Caleb's hand inside my shirt, his hand roughly touching my breasts, my nipples stood on edge, not from pleasure but from disgust.

Linda seem to like this as i heard nothing from her so i continued. I used his hands to drag my bra down and pressed his hands on my right nipple, while at the same time pulling of the hook from my bra. A large portion of my breasts were now bare. I grabbed his second hand, placing it on my other breast. I was using his hands to rub my breasts and even though he seem to be in pain, i didn't care. i was determined to stall.

Just when i thought i was having my way, i recieved a thunderous slap from Linda, followed by a kick in the head.

''I said you should get naked'' she screamed.

I felt my head get really heavy, my hands wouldn't move, my heartbeat started to slow down, my eyes began to close. I blacked out.
This is fictitious stroy, is'nt it?
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ms Explorer, You keeping the audience waiting
Re: A Client From Hell by ba2nde19(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mrs Explorer,,, dis is serious waiting oooo.. Biko nu, update sharp sharp... ..
Re: A Client From Hell by Gabbyraze(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
It's really nice to see such a good story,keep it up
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nice one...

..waiting patiently
Re: A Client From Hell by vikkeee(m): 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
I don dey follow
Re: A Client From Hell by lolademariam: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
'm waiting for episode 5, but it's somehow scary
Re: A Client From Hell by ghide007(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
Waiting patiently for the update...
Re: A Client From Hell by kaecyy(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Biko mbok ejo CONTINUE
Re: A Client From Hell by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
OP no use us do suspense oh! angry
Better come and finish this story else,I go tell Linda to chop off your head grin
Re: A Client From Hell by Babycherry(f): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
nawa ooooooooooh
Who get her phone number?
Mrs explorer
Mrs explorer
Mrsexplorer
Come back here
Re: A Client From Hell by usmanjay(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
[/color]Mrs explorer this is so amazing keep going i will even subscribe for you just to get to the end of this nice work
Re: A Client From Hell by lolademariam: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
I tire 2, I know fit go cook self
Re: A Client From Hell by lolademariam: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
I tire 2, I know fit go cook self. Call me wen u post 5 oooo
Re: A Client From Hell by skywalker001(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
Would be visiting diz section often nw cuz iz kind of interesting...
Unlike romance section dat is full of hatred and beefing
Re: A Client From Hell by Maxcollins042(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
Please someone should mention me when she finally drops the next chapter of the story.
Re: A Client From Hell by Maxcollins042(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
skywalker001:
Would be visiting diz section often nw cuz iz kind of interesting...

Unlike romance section dat is full of hatred and beefing
Who romance section EPP?
Re: A Client From Hell by Tumm(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
doctokwus:
Though fiction,u can make it more real by paying attention to some details.For eg,there is no way your phone cud have been left with u to use whenever u wake up.
That part turned me a bit off,otherwise good storyline.

Since there was no network, the phone was as good as useless

2 Likes

Re: A Client From Hell by Babycherry(f): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Maxcollins042:
Please someone should mention me when she finally drops the next chapter of the story.

Mention me, when you are mentioned abeg

she's not coming now ooooooh

She's creating cover for some pips

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Dirty Hustlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.