Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Lies Non- Virgin Girls Tell The Guys about virgins!!. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Non- Virgin Girls Tell The Guys about virgins!!. (2726 Views)

How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. / What Is So Special About Virgins / Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Non- Virgin Girls Tell The Guys about virgins!!. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
slim75d:

and often time u gals behave as if men re the only ones dat benefits frm coitus
We dump our surnames to take yours, cos in the course of reproduction we are helping your lineage. grin
Re: Lies Non- Virgin Girls Tell The Guys about virgins!!. by slim75d(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
herbie27:
We dump our surnames to take yours, cos in the course of reproduction we are helping your lineage. grin

how many of you dump ur surnames this days?
Re: Lies Non- Virgin Girls Tell The Guys about virgins!!. by Youngpo413: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
LuvU2:
He is insane and a fool if he chooses a virgin without virtue over a repentant hoe or a good non-virgin. That man is a fool.
and the over used pusy?
Re: Lies Non- Virgin Girls Tell The Guys about virgins!!. by Laveda(f): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
skarlett:

Congrats detective, you just discovered one of the eight wonders of the world undecided

Werey! gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Non- Virgin Girls Tell The Guys about virgins!!. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
slim75d:

how many of you dump ur surnames this days?
You want to debate that?, well as for me, i won't...will add my surname to hubby's.
Re: Lies Non- Virgin Girls Tell The Guys about virgins!!. by slim75d(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2016
herbie27:
You want to debate that?, well as for me, i won't...will add my surname to hubby's.

hmm i wonder why,but this days gals hardly dump their papa name,even my elder bro dat jus got married his wife didn't dump her papa name ,is nt like d name rings a bell jus one village name dat can easily bring bad luck
Re: Lies Non- Virgin Girls Tell The Guys about virgins!!. by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2016
slim75d:

hmm i wonder why,but this days gals hardly dump their papa name,even my elder bro dat jus got married his wife didn't dump her papa name ,is nt like d name rings a bell jus one village name dat can easily bring bad luck
cheesy cheesy You got no chill.

Well!, mine rings a bell. tongue
Re: Lies Non- Virgin Girls Tell The Guys about virgins!!. by Peacefullove: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2016
One major advantage of marrying a virgin is you won't have to deal with the bitter truth that some men have actually used your wife at one time or the other . she won't keep comparing you with Raymond, or Mike due to past experience .

But even if a girl has lost hers, and she turn a new leaf ...its highly commendable .

But prevention is better than cure though.

Note: this applies to men too o, u can't be fooling around and desire or expect to marry a woman who has struggle to keep herself a virgin. That's crazy
Re: Lies Non- Virgin Girls Tell The Guys about virgins!!. by slim75d(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy You got no chill.
Well!, mine rings a bell. tongue
what type of does it ring? Cowbell, Churchbell Dumbbell or Doorbell
Re: Lies Non- Virgin Girls Tell The Guys about virgins!!. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
slim75d:

what type of does it ring? Cowbell, Churchbell Dumbbell or Doorbell
All of the above listed. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Always Forming Busy ,what Do I Do. / Sex Is So Sweet That People Forget Their Names. / When You're About To Buy Bread And U Need To Check If It's Today's Bread(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.