Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (676020 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
sobastical:

Baba this people are not truthful o, it's more than a month now yet nothing nothing.... But I still dey wait oo

Which people be that
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
lionlee216:
Pls how can I get BVN card. When I registered my BVN, I was told it was successful and I went home n later got an sms quoting my bvn.

contact your bank head office or bank branch
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
neurosci:

Can you give me some examples of such schools that make use of WASSCE as transcript?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
OluDare01:

Lol.
I had to read about how they give them names.
Katrina has been removed from the list cos of her devastating effect.

Okay bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Hummmm brings back memories , i went ro help out after Katrina. .. That Katrina was so vicious and reckless to the people in New Orleans sad sad

I remember back then when it happened, no be small thing ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
espaciousay08:
I just noticed that Stanbic dollar rate has exploded to #450 per dollar. Is this information true Please anybody in the US currently using it?

I need help here before I open an account.

You need to be vigilante on this ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Walspring:

It is possible if the person have gtbank account with online banking and token device
Oh thats true but why then would he need someone in abroad when the person can transfer the money to him/her. i thought he meant someone paying with dollars or something
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
please guru in the house i want to make payment for my sevis and i want to ask if my parent in the uk can use their card to make payment for me, i am asking because they said students from Nigeria should pay via western union
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
lekibraky:
please guru in the house i want to make payment for my sevis and i want to ask if my parent in the uk can use their card to make payment for me, i am asking because they said students from Nigeria should pay via western union

Your parents cannot pay with a card in the Uk.... your parents would need to go to atm , get the cash out and then walk into a western union /money shop in the Uk and make the sevis payment. There is a printout they take along
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Your parents cannot pay with a card in the Uk.... your parents would need to go to atm , get the cash out and then walk into a western union /money shop in the Uk and make the sevis payment. There is a printout they take along
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Walspring:

Which people be that

Schools I mean
And again, what's this immunization they are now talking about? Is it the yellow card or can the card represent the immunization thing?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by neurosci: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please house, how's uni of Indianapolis is like? I need clues though not after their ranking but affordability and flexibility of the school and city...

All inputs are highly welcome.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
femi321:
Oh thats true but why then would he need someone in abroad when the person can transfer the money to him/her. i thought he meant someone paying with dollars or something

maybe they don't trust themselves..

nah just my own opinion
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
lekibraky:

Let them use WU to pay for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
sobastical:

Schools I mean
And again, what's this immunization they are now talking about? Is it the yellow card or can the card represent the immunization thing?

Yes i grab now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
cool

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by AJANIEmmanuel78(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
neurosci:

They are particularly asking that my high school transcript be sent directly from my school, despite the fact that I told them that I had left high school many years ago. It's just like university, they would ask for your Bsc certificate and still ask that all of your transcript from 100 level be sent.
u know since the school is giving problem while not try others ....there are lots of Universities there na...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by AJANIEmmanuel78(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
sobastical:
Please house, how's uni of Indianapolis is like? I need clues though not after their ranking but affordability and flexibility of the school and city...

indianapolis is very expensive i have a friend there except if u be OBO smiley
sobastical:

indianapolis is very expensive i have a friend there except if u be OBO
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please which bank knows very well about seven in Lagos Island, Victoria Island or ajah because most of them were like I don't know what u are talking about and how much would I be charged for paying $200 thank you as u help a brother with your reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by larmeedeh: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
neurosci:

Please, what does this mean, and is this the only school?
that's d only I know but u can try Dickinson state uni not sure if its north or south dakota . if its GCE u using when good for u but if u using a waec presenting your testimonial dey will request for transcript. email them to b sure
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by neurosci: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by neurosci: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
larmeedeh:

that's d only I know but u can try Dickinson state uni not sure if its north or south dakota . if its GCE u using when good for u but if u using a waec presenting your testimonial dey will request for transcript. email them to b sure

All right, thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Beelad(f): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
I just started following this thread recently and I really appreciate the great work being done here.
I plan to apply to University of Illinois at Springfield and University of Tennessee for masters in public health. Please I'll be glad if anyone can provide any useful hints on these schools as regards acceptance, affordability and any relevant info. Thanks in advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by neurosci: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
It's so easy to identify fake students grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
lekibraky:
Please which bank knows very well about seven in Lagos Island, Victoria Island or ajah because most of them were like I don't know what u are talking about and how much would I be charged for paying $200 thank you as u help a brother with your reply

I don't know where you read it here that you can pay the $200 in a bank in Nigeria..

You can only pay visa fee in Nigeria and not sevis fee..

Send me pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by AJANIEmmanuel78(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
neurosci:

That's exactly what I started out by searching for, but I've not found a single US school that doesn't request for high school transcript to be sent directly from the secondary school, even if you present WASSCE, SAT, Cambridge A-level, etc. Even if I want to transfer from a university to the other, they'll still request that my high school sends my transcript.
u have to really explore the internet usnews.com would go a long a way, u can also check utah schools, with ur toefl and waec result result i think u are good
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
kidman96:

Please how do we go about it? I just got bank from GTB and the staff had little clue how its done. Please how can we do it? we could chat on what's app please.

I find it hard to believe that GTbank staff doesn't know about paying US student visa fee..

Maybe you asked the wrong person

Send me pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
Walspring:

Yes i grab now
Gbayi!

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.