Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (671784 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 2:40am On Oct 10, 2016
femi321:
no o...its just florida and part of South Carolina and geogia.
It reached some parts of NC and VA.
Thank God you're safe
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by midps007(m): 4:01am On Oct 10, 2016
sobastical:
www.gradschool.org www.usnews.com and google.com

thank you sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by AJANIEmmanuel78(m): 6:23am On Oct 10, 2016
neurosci:
Guys, I'm new here. I'm going in for undergraduate program next fall but I have a HUGE challenge!!!

My school is asking me to tell my secondary school to send my official transcript to them. However, considering that we don't use high school transcript for Nigeria university admission and it's been many years since I left high school and I attended a local high school that is not vast in foreign admission policies, I'm unable to get my transcript.

So, guys pls what should I do? Can't those US schools just accept WAEC results?
they accept WAEC result as far as u send them ur exam details nd scratch card details to them
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kenniez26: 6:35am On Oct 10, 2016
@ Ferdinand,the only way u can confirm is to call ur destination to know whether they have seen the documents. That is how registered nipost always do when it comes to tracking, it might have reached the final destination but the tracking will still remain in the same location
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:02am On Oct 10, 2016
neurosci:

He's going for undergraduate, not postgraduate.

His waec can be use as transcript because some schools in US make use of that as transcripts, anyway each school with their own policy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=kenniez26 post=50069655]@ Ferdinand,the only way u can confirm is to call ur destination to know whether they have seen the documents. That is how registered nipost always do when it comes to tracking, it might have reached the final destination but the tracking will still remain in the same location[/quote
True is this! Sent like 6 docs and they all got to their FINAL destinations but not in a time economical manner, I must confess. So, best check with your program coordinator. He/she fit help you search the nook and crannies of your proposed school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:06am On Oct 10, 2016
ferdinad:
Hello,
I sent my documents using Nipost registered mail and after tracking it keep saying Item inserted in Bag and its been like that for 8 days now.
What do i do. Is there a way i can track it in the US to know it it has reached it's destination.
Thank you

If its over 10-15 days, just call where you sent it to and confirm if it has been delivered to them because they dont update delivery notification anymore
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2016
OluDare01:
Femi321, I hope hurricane Matthew no reach your side

How many hurricane do we have? because i have heard of hurricane Katrina and are they from same parents

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2016
midps007:
Thank you sir. The pages are much, if u know any kindly drop it sir. Once again I appreciate ur input

If the page are too much, then try using google

It will be of better advantages for you if you read through the pages

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2016
sobastical:

Hahaha...

grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2016
adesbaba:
Hello frnds...can i get MSC admission with funding with my bsc accountin 2:2 and good gre score funding...am a newbie here...tanx all

Sure you can with a good score in GRE and TOEFL and a marketable SOP
femi321:
I dont think this is possible. You need gtb receipt to book appointment.

It is possible if the person have gtbank account with online banking and token device
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2016
OluDare01:

No be me na

No mind me joor.

I mixed the messages
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2016
kidman96:

hi good morning. please i need your help. a friend of mine is trying to pay my visa fee online from the u.s. is it possible and how does she go about it?

Yes it is provided he owns an account with gtbank.. Tell him that it cant be pay with dollars or on US site
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by pennstate(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2016
Walspring:

How many hurricane do we have? because i have heard of hurricane Katrina and are they from same parents

No different parents, We have Sandy, Irene and many more!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2016
pennstate:

No different parents, We have Sandy, Irene and many more!

Okay big boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2016
Walspring:

Hummmm brings back memories , i went ro help out after Katrina. .. That Katrina was so vicious and reckless to the people in New Orleans sad sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2016
midps007:
thank you sir

Thank God sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ferdinad: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Walspring:

If its over 10-15 days, just call where you sent it to and confirm if it has been delivered to them because they dont update delivery notification anymore

This is what i get using USPS to track.
I do appreciate. Thank you

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2016
Walspring:

Okay big boss

Baba this people are not truthful o, it's more than a month now yet nothing nothing.... But I still dey wait oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cseejhay: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2016
Graceful monin.... pls who knows how long it takes FEDEX to deliver documents to Lagos from North Dakota....? Daalu..!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by lionlee216(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2016
cseejhay:
Graceful monin.... pls who knows how long it takes FEDEX to deliver documents to Lagos from North Dakota....? Daalu..!

3 to 4 days
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by neurosci: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by neurosci: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by neurosci: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by neurosci: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2016
larmeedeh:
SAU

Please, what does this mean, and is this the only school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by lionlee216(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2016
Pls how can I get BVN card. When I registered my BVN, I was told it was successful and I went home n later got an sms quoting my bvn.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2016
neurosci:

They are particularly asking that my high school transcript be sent directly from my school, despite the fact that I told them that I had left high school many years ago. It's just like university, they would ask for your Bsc certificate and still ask that all of your transcript from 100 level be sent.

If this is d school policy then you either meet it or change school. ....my sister had some schools ask specifically for school transcript as well . One even ask for high school transcript to evaluated by WES..... SO some only ask for waec some ask for both....

If u can only get waec then u need to target schools that only ask for waec . what year did u leave secondary school because even if its 10 years the school should have records
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by espaciousay08: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
I just noticed that Stanbic dollar rate has exploded to #450 per dollar. Is this information true Please anybody in the US currently using it?

I need help here before I open an account.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
Walspring:

Lol.
I had to read about how they give them names.
Katrina has been removed from the list cos of her devastating effect.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
ferdinad:

This is what i get using USPS to track.
I do appreciate. Thank you

Yes that is what you will see but call where you document is going and ask them..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
cseejhay:

3-5 working days

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (405)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.