Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (678150 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
cheesy grin
Him fit get special assignment for there

OluDare01:

Na only the school dey Yankee?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
OluDare01:

Indianapolis is the state capital so you should expect that.
atleast warriboy21 stays in Valparaiso, even him no go Indianapolis go flex, there are more than 12 cities in the midwest that are more expensive than Indianapolis
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
biikeys:

What city are you comparing it to..It's relatively inexpensive compared to lot of major cities
just irked by that unchecked statement undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
OluDare01:

Indianapolis is the state capital so you should expect that.

Okay boss!
God is in control
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
OluDare01:
It's so easy to identify fake students grin
e no easy na grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
amanze15:
tell am o, all this scare tactics, nairaland una no go kill person, indianapolis that is "ibadan" to Chicago, Cleveland and Cincinnati, even living in St louis and Nashville is more expensive, the internet is always there to help you. indianapolis is just a privileged junction to the East coast.

https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/index/north-america

http://www.businessinsider.com/most-expensive-cities-in-america-2016-3

Thanks brother, at least I can catch some breathe now shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
sobastical:

Thanks brother, at least I can catch some breathe now shocked
thanks to you to.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/university-of-indianapolis-1804

get in touch with warriboy21 if your interest in the school is firm, he know much about that area.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Walspring:

You have a big work to do from now till the day of interview..
the vo would not ask where she stays will they??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
amanze15:
thanks to you to.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/university-of-indianapolis-1804

get in touch with warriboy21 if your interest in the school is firm, he know much about that area.

Okay boss!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Walspring:

You have a big work to do from now till the day of interview..
any way you can help me,I'm freeken out brother
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:
the vo would not ask where she stays will they??

It is you that will tell VO indirectly before VO ask you and you wont be aware my big bros
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:
any way you can help me,I'm freeken out brother

Sure i can be of help, try and freeken read previous parts and if its not clear to you then i can summarize and answer any question you ask by then..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
sobastical:
cheesy grin
Him fit get special assignment for there

Lol...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I no see your call again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
Walspring:

Sure i can be of help, try and freeken read previous parts and if its not clear to you then i can summarize and answer any question you ask by then..

ok,my i-20 will be arriving soon...
will keep you posted
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:
ok,my i-20 will be arriving soon...
will keep you posted

congrats and also do the assignment too grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
Walspring:

Lol...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I no see your call again

Ah! na true ooo
I don forget sha and i don exhaust my calling units... tomorrow nko?
No vex
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
Walspring:

I dan tire to day reqd transcript, I dan send you an email already
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:
I dan tire to day reqd transcript, I dan send you an email already

smh! smh!! smh!!! I didn't ask you to read transcripts ooooooooooooo

you better refire if you are tired and read the thread and not transcripts alone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
sobastical:

Ah! na true ooo
I don forget sha and i don exhaust my calling units... tomorrow nko?
No vex

nothing do you...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Yes boss
sleep calling, working tomorrow undecided
Walspring:

nothing do you...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
I really don't understand what you guys mean by special assignment.....is it against the law to study and be close to relative?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
sobastical:
Yes boss
sleep calling, working tomorrow undecided

Good night and sweet dreams!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Airich01(m): 12:12am On Oct 11, 2016
Walspring:

Congrats! Are you going for the Fall semester? Just curious. Where would you apply for the visa interview? Lag or Abj?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by warriboy21(m): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2016
amanze15:
thanks to you to.

Yes yes na who de wake me up from sleep so grin

Btw gtb has reduced daily withdrawal to $80 ...n also charged 450 for atm ..I just withdrew cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 12:47am On Oct 11, 2016
warriboy21:

Btw gtb has reduced daily withdrawal to $80 ...n also charged 450 for atm ..I just withdrew cry
lol you better make ask for more hours for work grin naira-for ex na cast now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by djcrown(m): 12:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Hello guys, can someone kindly help by pasting the link where I can get the of schools that accept wassce
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by eniolagharxe: 12:57am On Oct 11, 2016
Please people, how can I pay my Sevis fee without having to go to cotonu...interview's scheduled for 26th of October....need help guys thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by busky101(m): 1:05am On Oct 11, 2016
Hello famz, pls i just applied to a school and i was asked by the school to send them my statement of account or statement of support before they wil start processing my application, pls hw much is required to be in my bank account or can i present another person as statement of support? Moreova i thought the bank statement tin was an embassy thing alone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 1:10am On Oct 11, 2016
eniolagharxe:
Please people, how can I pay my Sevis fee without having to go to cotonu...interview's scheduled for 26th of October....need help guys thanks

Send me pm I can be of help if you don't mind
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 1:12am On Oct 11, 2016
warriboy21:

This is going crazy..

Last week daily withdraw was $100 per day..

No be small thing CBN and FG dey do us for this country ooo

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 1:13am On Oct 11, 2016
Airich01:

Congrats! Are you going for the Fall semester?
Just curious. Where would you apply for the visa interview? Lag or Abj?

I believe this message or post is not for me but schoolbuoy..

Am I right ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kidman96(m): 1:14am On Oct 11, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.