Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter (66727 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration / Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame / Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
Both actions not
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
Both actions not cool
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by rollywise(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
And d true fact is this someone else is f*****g her freely and the father doesn't even know his name. Irony!!!
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by blacksolo: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
Whala

Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Deenite(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bt the girl neck long pass dija own sha.
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by anigold(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
emeijeh:
Wahala
"African unity" indeed.
The girl's neck tho grin

**modified**
The world is indeed a global village.... Imagine things happening between Lagos and Kigali within minutes.
But the guy deserved what he got.

Well the gal"s neck is no strange after all we have one artist in Marvin who has a giraffe version..
The Rwanda president no wan hear anything about brothers dem..
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by eghexs76: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
The sky is wide for the birds to fly
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Dshocker:
Truth be told,the girl is really beautiful

She's not only beautiful , look at the figure she's rocking , slim with a tapping a55
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by curtain: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Konji na bad evil. Which kind unity of Africa when Nigeria bin dey struggle to divide?
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by slap1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
The daughter is beautiful. kiss
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by stanisbaratheon: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
who doesn't know the guy was only joking.... him wan travel go Rwanda before the president has to much time sef

a joke you said.

If the president had agreed we would have be hearing a different story.
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by SailorXY: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
herbie27:
Love the girl's height.

Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by kenoz(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Josmila(m): 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
kelvine:
That was a big disrespect to any man let alone a President.
Proposing to marry on Twitter, most irresponsible behaviour.

Now imagine the name Bar Baric. Which man will like that kind of son in law ? That dude even gave a more damaging remark,smh.

I saw a joke in that tweet at the Rwandan President, but y'all took way too serious

1 Like

Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by chidozieikeji2: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nonsense why shud kagame behave like dat, d daughter no even fine like dat and also he shud be grateful that a nigerian came up to ask for d hand of her daughter in marriage because nigeria is far more superior to rwanda a local chairman in nigeria get swag more than the presido of rwanda so kagame go and park one side
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by kiddkash(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
dainformant:
the father also has "interest" in his daughter...
na you know
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Banter1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
mtchwwwwwww I think say na Giraffe self.

1 Like

Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by EmekaBlue(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Her neck like giraffe
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by loomer: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
tukdi:
grin grin

The president spotted a gold digger & blocked him instantly!

Where the gold wey person wan dig from Rwanda?
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by kan12(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
Who send you message...OKORO.....BIA
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
The girl sef dey like avatar,though her body is banging,her head game go make sense,her neck long probably from deep throat. tongue
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by toye440: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
she must b a Tutsi, dem she's buitiful but this can never b a good house wife, as every right thinking individual needs a wife not some fucking model, or a future political figure.
As for me I can only marry her on contract.
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by thedarkside: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
tahhh...love is love.....their is not much you can do about that as a father......!!!!
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by GoggleB(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
see how neck long like giraffe
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by NigerianScholar: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
emeijeh:
Wahala
"African unity" indeed.
The girl's neck tho grin

**modified**
The world is indeed a global village.... Imagine things happening between Lagos and Kigali within minutes.
But the guy deserved what he got.
He was simply joking. I can do the same thing to tiwa savage, any married woman or a mother of 5 sef. It doesnt matter. It is twitter
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by NigerianScholar: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
kelvine:
That was a big disrespect to any man let alone a President.
Proposing to marry on Twitter, most irresponsible behaviour.

Now imagine the name Bar Baric. Which man will like that kind of son in law ? That dude even gave a more damaging remark,smh.

its nothing serious. He was just jokingly expressing his admiration for the girl.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in what he did

1 Like

Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by NigerianScholar: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
Zico5:
Ikoja aye niyen o in yoruba language. U want to beyond ur boundary. Nigerians and their thinking, u want marry from Rwanda and not just ordinary girl,president daughter for that matter. U go old o.
The guy didnt mean it literally
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by NigerianScholar: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Faweli2:
All these yoloba ppl looking for superior genes to tap into. Before it was Igbos now they're looking for the Tutsis in far away Rwanda.
Enjoy your ban
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by NigerianScholar: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
Spells:
It's a Very disrespectful act, jokily or not.. President or no president it's so not cool... If I where the father I'll welcome n invite him over n flog the senselessness outta him mtcheeew

D so called president should have just ignored him. He didnt do anything wrong.
I.e. If se,un posts his pre wedding pics nd I comment that I will snatch his wife by force...is it bad??
No, it isnt
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Kirinwa: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
no be small thing ..end time father

I would be concerned too if someone with twitter name Barbaric makes such statements on my timeline.

Let's face it, this is the President of a country and a father too. He is concerned about the security of his daughter.

Some bad Nigerians have given a bad image of Nigeria to the international community.
Nigerians are thus seen as terrorists, rapists, kidnappers, armed robbers, hackers, drug traffikers and other vices.

Thus it is was the President's way of showing displeasure since the young man couldn't repect himself. Would you rather he engages him in words.

I believe that President to be mature. Not everyreacts well with 'jokes'.
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Kirinwa: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
NigerianScholar:

D so called president should have just ignored him. He didnt do anything wrong.
I.e. If se,un posts his pre wedding pics nd I comment that I will snatch his wife by force...is it bad??
No, it isnt

Yes its bad.Show respect dude.
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by thedarkside: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
tahhh...she will still be yanshd anyways..!!!!....fathers are crazy concerning daughters....!!!!...

just look as a father,that you get the best deal out of the yanshing.....!!!!!...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.