Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter (66724 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration / Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame / Chief Femi Fani-kayode Blocks A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
herbie27:
Love the girl's height.

Imagine the girl on heels... lipsrsealed short girls any day any time jare. cheesy
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Kirinwa: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
NigerianScholar:

its nothing serious. He was just jokingly expressing his admiration for the girl.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in what he did

Jokes? You cracking jokes with your boss on facebook or twitter, what about cracking jokes with buhari on facebook not to talk of President of Rwanda(Don't get me wrong, he's a human being, Godamnit)

But then guy borrow sense and reason am wella.

1 Like

Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by kelvine(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
If he was trully joking he would not have been so bitter using words the way he did afterwards.
Check those words again,they lack respect. By the way it is weird to banter with the President of another Nation.

NigerianScholar:

its nothing serious. He was just jokingly expressing his admiration for the girl.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in what he did

1 Like

Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by kelvine(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
We kind of typed at the same time with same thoughts.

You dont joke with elders especially when they dont know you.
Jokes in relation to marriage is most obscene between a man and a strange boy online.

Kirinwa:

Jokes? You cracking jokes with your boss on facebook or twitter, what about cracking jokes with buhari on facebook not to talk of President of Rwanda(Don't get me wrong, he's a human being, Godamnit)

1 Like

Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by kelvine(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
It doesnt matter

rollywise:
And d true fact is this someone else is f*****g her freely and the father doesn't even know his name. Irony!!!
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by kelvine(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
curtain:
Konji na bad evil. Which kind unity of Africa when Nigeria bin dey struggle to divide?

grin grin grin
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Ihavespoken: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
This one na twitter marriage scam grin
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Ralphdan(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Zico5:
Ikoja aye niyen o in yoruba language. U want to beyond ur boundary. Nigerians and their thinking, u want marry from Rwanda and not just ordinary girl,president daughter for that matter. U go old o.

Mehn u speak as if Rwanda is one nice country.He should be happy he has a Nigerian admiring his 4kin daughter.Africans and their mentality.
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by NigerianScholar: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
Kirinwa:

Yes its bad.Show respect dude.
What respect. We are all human beings. Is he the only president in the world.
The man does not even have 2 heads.
Dont let inferiority complex get hold of you

Simple compliment with a little bit of humour. You are saying its bad
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by NigerianScholar: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
Kirinwa:

Does he have 2 heads ni, its nothing official. D guy just gave him a compliment. And theres nothing wrong with joking with your boss, president or whatsoever as long as you are not being rude and its unofficial
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by NigerianScholar: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
kelvine:
If he was trully joking he would not have been so bitter using words the way he did afterwards.
Check those words again,they lack respect. By the way it is weird to banter with the President of another Nation.

The guy was joking with what he said afterwards. Its nt a matter of he's pained. Its a matter of 'Somebody cannot play with you'

And @ the bolded. Its not, he simply admired his daughter and publically declared it
@ italics. Its twitter, theres nothing like respect. Its unofficial. In other words. He wasnt talking to him as a President. He was talking to him man-man

If I were to be the President of all 50 nations. And I manage to stumble upon that post.... I'll reply him in a jocular manner. Or if I got offended. Ill ignore. Simple
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lol Kagame can run but he can't hide; that gal belongs to Nigeria cheesy
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by hajilawal: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ok
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
Pepsi should consider using her for their long throat advert over there, damn girraf go dey beef this babe.
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by tukdi: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy
loomer:

Where the gold wey person wan dig from Rwanda?
cheesy
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Emary(f): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
My experience in Rwanda was that many of their people do not like Nigerians at all. There is even nothing in the country. I walked round Kigali city centre in one day and their international airport was comparable to an old local airport from the 60s.
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by decomaniaboss(f): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
Real women ,no makeup ,no fake niash and boobs ,no fake accent and more ....i understand the guy sha...any man go want such girl by all mean kiss kiss kiss nd any father go protect such child by all arms grin
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by mikolo80: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
who doesn't know the guy was only joking.... him wan travel go Rwanda before the president has to much time sef
when they propose to your daughter like the generals daughter that was murdered don't take it serious you hia
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by mikolo80: 12:04am On Aug 14, 2016
emrain:

Imagine the girl on heels... lipsrsealed short girls any day any time jare. cheesy
don't like skinny girls but for this chick I will consider. Chei see fineness
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by gemale(m): 1:49am On Aug 14, 2016
Zico5:
Ikoja aye niyen o in yoruba language. U want to beyond ur boundary. Nigerians and their thinking, u want marry from Rwanda and not just ordinary girl,president daughter for that matter. U go old o.
Abegi!! She be goddess? She no b woman? She no get Toto? She no dey mess/$hit? Wetin concern boundary wt dt 1? All dt 1 na story story. As 4 me, I dey confident of myself gan. If girl no lyk me, na her problem nt my own. Na she no get eye 4 beta tin. President daughter or even pope daughter, I no send. If I dey feel am, I go hala am.
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
mikolo80:
don't like skinny girls but for this chick I will consider. Chei see fineness

Where is it?
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
gemale:

Abegi!! She be goddess? She no b woman? She no get Toto? She no dey mess/$hit? Wetin concern boundary wt dt 1? All dt 1 na story story. As 4 me, I dey confident of myself gan. If girl no lyk me, na her problem nt my own. Na she no get eye 4 beta tin. President daughter or even pope daughter, I no send. If I dey feel am, I go hala am.
G
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by rollywise(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
kelvine:
It doesnt matter

Neither to me

1 Like

Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by mikolo80: 12:03am On Aug 15, 2016
emrain:

Where is it?
her face
Re: President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
mikolo80:
her face
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.