Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) (7233 Views)

Do I Continue Schooling Or Accept This Job Offer - So Confused / I Got The Police Job, Now I'm More Confused / Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 6:43am On Aug 15, 2016
Good morning all..
I really need your advice here as I'm in a serious dilemma right now....
Opened a thread last week asking for help for a job no matter how small the pay as to enable me continue schooling, I received several Pm's ,some with good intentions.. (Blessing and lease most notable) although I couldn't get any jobs coz of the state difference..
Yestaday, I got a mail from a Nairalander requesting my contacts..
I gave him in good faith, hoping I may land a job but to my shock and dismay he snapped his manhood and sent to me that he is willing to travel to my state and give me anything I want(money,jobs,accommodation and all)
I politely told him I'll think about it and blocked him instantly..
Vhave been thinking seriously, I just realized that I need help and this man is willing to help but with such inhumane conditions...
GGOD you know I can never sell my body but I'm so confused now..
God knows I need help.
Matured advice please..
Good day all
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Destined2win: 6:51am On Aug 15, 2016
Common get over it. He has nothing to offer.
What he snapped and sent was the only thing he had to offer.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by youngest85(m): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2016
my sister nwere ndidi.....
When it's ur time, ur blessing will locate u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 6:58am On Aug 15, 2016
Destined2win:
Common get over it. He has nothing to offer.

What he snapped and sent was the only thing he had to offer.
good morning..
I'm so confused as I really need a job or something as I have no one to support me(both parents are dead,and step dad?worse than anything)
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Lovetinz(m): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2016
I just realized that I need help and this man is willing to help...

Honestly, are you that daft?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Blessedgurl(f): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2016
@destined2win you just hit the nail on the head gbam!. @glamoured that guy can't give you a job and even if he does, you just earned yourself a long term sexual contract with him because you will be at his beck and call. Never lose faith, things are gonna change for the better cos God that gave you that admission will surely see you through.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2016
youngest85:
my sister nwere ndidi.....

When it's ur time, ur blessing will locate u
good morning sir...
I'm seriously confused o as my blessings have refused ever since my birth.. Misfortune since i came to this world..
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by JamieRocks(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
Good morning all..
Opened a thread last week asking for help for a job no matter how small the pay as to enable me continue schooling, I received several Pm's ,some with good intentions.. (Blessing and lease most notable) although I couldn't get any jobs coz of the state difference..
I gave him in good faith, hoping I may land a job but to my shock and dismay he snapped his manhood and sent to me that he is willing to travel to my state and give me anything I want(money,jobs,accommodation and all)
Vhave been thinking seriously, I just realized that I need help and this man is willing to help but with such inhumane conditions...
God knows I need help.
Matured advice please..
Good day all
don't run faster than your shadow
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 7:04am On Aug 15, 2016
Lovetinz:

Honestly, are you that daft?
good morning..please stop hurling insults at me...
I've seen enough hardship already... Insulting me won't change anything...

I'm not even considering his offer...

So confused
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2016
JamieRocks:
don't run faster than your shadow
you guys should stop criticizing me .. cry

Never stated that I'm even considering the man's offer...

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 15, 2016
So if e no be wyte collar job u no go work abi? The other day on nairaland, i saw a female mechanic repairing cars,female artisan moulding blocks...My dear pick up a good hand job&start earning your pay okay? hairstylist ain't bad either. Just find an avenue to offer value for money. God will see u through.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2016
Blessedgurl:
@destined2win you just hit the nail on the head gbam!. @glamoured that guy can't give you a job and even if he does, you just earned yourself a long term sexual contract with him because you will be at his beck and call. Never lose faith, things are gonna change for the better cos God that gave you that admission will surely see you through.
amen my dear sister..
I hope so
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by youngest85(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
good morning sir...
I'm seriously confused o as my blessings have refused ever since my birth.. Misfortune since i came to this world..

Note: I'm nt a pastor o.....I jst my little advice....

If u'r a xtian, u can read. 1 chronicles 4vs9-10 and pray wt it
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Destined2win: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
good morning..
I'm so confused as I really need a job or something as I have no one to support me(both parents are dead,and step dad?worse than anything)

hi, you need to stop dwelling in self pity, it won't help. I need you to lighten up, walk tall and go out there, you will get favors.

Honestly God derives so much joy in making people like you a typical case of a 'lifted soul'. Pray to him.

Tell me what you can start with 20k and I will see if I can help you because I don't think you need a job, what you need is a work you can do even while in the school premises

4 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by izzou(m): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
oo God please stop misunderstanding me...
JM not even considering it but really need help at this stage in my life and education..
Thanks

See, life is full of challenges and never rosy

Your condition is someone else's prayer point

Be strong and courageous to face whatever comes your way. If you persevere till the end,you will laugh last

Never settle for less. Always know your worth
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2016
favoryte33:
So if e no be wyte collar job u no go work abi? The other day on nairaland, i saw a female mechanic repairing cars,female artisan moulding blocks...My dear pick up a good hand job&start earning your pay okay? hairstylist ain't bad either. Just find an avenue to offer value for money. God will see u through.
good morning sir..

My situation is dicey o...
My course in school is very dicey and any slip off you will be withdrawn or probation...
I can't afford to mix my schooling with side jobs now...although I stopped tailoring seriously as it had a devastating effect on my academics..
Bless
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by izzou(m): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2016
Destined2win:

hi, you need to stop dwelling in self pity, it won't help. I need you to lighten up, walk tall and go out there, you will get favors.

Honestly God derives so much joy in making people like you a typical case of a 'lifted soul'. Pray to him.

Tell me what you can start with 20k and I will see if I can help you because I don't think you need a job, what you need is a work you can do even while in the school premises

Thread carefully bro

My 2cents tho

cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2016
izzou:

See, life is full of challenges and never rosy

Your condition is someone else's prayer point

Be strong and courageous to face whatever comes your way. If you persevere till the end,you will laugh last

Never settle for less. Always know your worth
strong words..
Remain blessed
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2016
youngest85:

Note: I'm nt a pastor o.....I jst my little advice....

If u'r a xtian, u can read. 1 chronicles 4vs9-10 and pray wt it
ok dear..thanks
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by JamieRocks(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
you guys should stop criticizing me .. cry

Never stated that I'm even considering the man's offer...
I ain't criticizing you, It's just an advice that you seek for..... The Lord's your strength dear.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Merlissa(f): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2016
Hello Bae..

He is willing to help your vjay...

Mbok, move on ok

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2016
JamieRocks:
I ain't criticizing you, It's just an advice that you seek for..... The Lord's your strength dear.
ok dear thanks
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Kx: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
good morning sir..

My course in school is very dicey and any slip off you will be withdrawn or probation...
I can't afford to mix my schooling with side jobs now...although I stopped tailoring seriously as it had a devastating effect on my academics..
Bless

I can't over stress this but since u have tailoring skills already, how about approaching some tailor shops in your school city, offer to work over the weekend for pay to enable you pay thru your education and see what happens from there.
You never know, some one might truly pick interest, offer you such weekend tailor jobs and c u thru.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by NekkyCee(f): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2016
Babe, How sure are you he'll give you the job if you give in to his demand? Why do you want to risk your life?( Job 14:14).My dear, Every storm is a passing phase. Before you were formed in your mother's womb,God knew you.(Jer 1:5). He cannot mismanage your life. Hold onto Him tightly, He's the only one that can change any difficult situation. He works miracles in ways you least expect.( Jer 33:3 )He's the best and greatest connection you can ever have. Seek God 1st and everything other thing would be a bonus (Matt 6:33)
In addition, you should develop a skill and start from there.Cheers. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by uckennety(m): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2016
Wt is ur location?

Wt skills do u v?

I think I v sometin 4 u
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2016
Kx:

I can't over stress this but since u have tailoring skills already, how about approaching some tailor shops in your school city, offer to work over the weekend for pay to enable you pay thru your education and see what happens from there.
You never know, some one might truly pick interest, offer you such weekend tailor jobs and c u thru.
morning to you dear..
Ive considered that but i will only be able to do that while on holidays coz the stress eh....

Thanks dear
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by uckennety(m): 7:34am On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
Good morning all..
God knows I need help.
Matured advice please..
Good day all

Madam contact me via email
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
good morning sir..

Bless
My dear,at dis stage dat u are,i would advice u to suspend academics for a while,get a gud hand job or do menial jobs with your ssce certificate. Make sure u set target&have savings plans... My 1 kobo though.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Phonefanatic: 7:40am On Aug 15, 2016
How much do you need?
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by glamoured(f): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2016
NekkyCee:
Babe, How sure are you he'll give you the job if you give in to his demand? Why do you want to risk your life?( Job 14:14).My dear, Every storm is a passing phase. Before you were formed in your mother's womb,God knew you.(Jer 1:5). He cannot mismanage your life. Hold onto Him tightly, He's the only one that can change any difficult situation. He works miracles in ways you least expect.( Jer 33:3 )He's the best and greatest connection you can ever have. Seek God 1st and everything other thing would be a bonus (Matt 6:33)
In addition, you should develop a skill and start from there.Cheers. smiley
wow...thanksdear

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Vacancy @ Literamed Publication / Workforce Invite / Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.