Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) (7293 Views)

Do I Continue Schooling Or Accept This Job Offer - So Confused / I Got The Police Job, Now I'm More Confused / Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Internetguru: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
dominique:
This Op's posting pattern looks like that of a scammer busted recently. Let's still give her benefit of doubt.

Who is the Nairalander that sent his nudes to you? If you can't reveal it here, send it via PM.

*Edit*

I spoke too soon before clicking on next page. This person is same as Humbledbyfaith. The writing pattern, sob stories and Calabar location pretty much have her away. I have every reason to believe cherryhope is also an accomplice. Can't you fraudsters find better things to do with your lives?

Do not fall for scams. If I want to pull a scam online do you think I will just come to NL and start creating threads? I will, first of all, do all these things such as: fake emails between two of my accounts, fake WhatsApp chats, photoshopped photos of payment slip and all that. Don't worry, I'll create a thread to scam Nigerians soon and after days of successful scam I'll quote you to that thread to show my ingenuity. Be careful baby girl!
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sempumping:
Interesting. ...kudos to Mr freeworld

Op if you really need help ,answer those questions and prove ur authenticity,afterall it's a better option than selling urself . It shouldn't cost u so much headache

I'm interested in the chat history

Pumping - your name fits what's on your chest as I happen to see. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
soupandeba:

Pumping - your name fits what's on your chest as I happen to see. grin

shocked Biko take your eyes off the chest oo .....

who chest epp "

let's concentrate on the matter @ hand
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by freshcvvs: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
cherryhope:

so because the op needs a job , she must go through such ordeal as this...
na wao ..

even if it was you would you have agreed?
even if she is lying karma will catch up with her..

have a nice day..

Do you have a better offer? if yes, give so she won't have to respond to the guy.

the guy is not asking her to sleep with him, he wants to be sure of where his money is going to, can't see any ordeal that's bad here.

Just replace the guy by helping her instead.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by peeparty(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sanchez01:
This was her top sometimes ago, precisely on the 2nd of August;

https://www.nairaland.com/3264815/step-father-making-me-think-suicide

I could not help but notice the bolded all through her first post. However, certain information i found out greatly contradicts this. I'm a bit confused, i must admit.

1. She claimed her dad passed on shortly after she was born but it turns out that a picture of her and someone i suspect to be the dad was posted on Facebook, with very many of her friends attesting to the father and daughter striking resemblance. Note some names were cleaned... These are names of suspected family members, who share the same surname as her.

She claimed the mum passed on in 2013 but on the 9th of May, 2016, she posted beautiful pictures of her mum, wishing her a happy mother's day, and with no 'RIP', 'Miss You' added to her post in the picture.

The pictures below greatly contradict her claims in the post above. And yes, i reached out to her believing I could help but I guess distance is a factor as she claims to be in Calabar while I'm in Enugu.

She might truly need the job but with the little e-mail exchange we had, she didn't strike me as one who has issues and urgent needs. All she seems to be indirectly after is money without adding the work part. And I must confess that some of her pictures on Facebook does not really depict that of an uncomfortable person. She seems to be on the life loving part a great deal.

cc
Domin.que

You last paragraph says it all. will talk more on this when we see.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Smh!!! cry
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by bayulll011(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
good morning..please stop hurling insults at me...
I've seen enough hardship already... Insulting me won't change anything...

I'm not even considering his offer...

So confused

I also want to insult u but I will be more civil,how much us ur body to think any man will sleep u and give u money,how dare u even think of considering his offer,u disappointed womanhood by mentioning u re considering his offer,I will advice u,first put down ur pics cos this may have a long way to affect u latter in future,what do u do,don't u av parent? If not what av u been doing to get urself educated!!Pm me little assistant I can render but u disgrace the entire woman race

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Sanchez01: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
glamoured:
that wwoman you see up there is my mom's tight friend...
I call her mom...
That is the husband, the same thing goes for him..

Icown that acct on Facebook and I can verify....
I'm tired of all this nonsense...
I posted this thread looking for a job and how possibly can I be a scam?won't I meet the man employers for interview or something?
I shielded a lot by erasing some names from the pictures and posts. You claim the person in question is your late mom's best friend and her husband. The man in question carries your surname. How is that possible?

The woman in question looks so much like you; let's believe humans are created in twos. From the way you tag people bearing the same surname as you in almost every of your posts tell a lot.

A family member who bears the same surname as you commented on the picture of you and your 'mom's friend husband' Father and daughter carry go. This came from a FAMILY MEMBER WHO SHARES YOUR SURNAME.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sempumping:

who chest epp "

e dey help guys o. You are truly blessed up there wink grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Okay her picture with the written note is proof of identity enough. But she looks quite well fed, attractive and with perfectly lined brows.
Not at all like someone in dire straits.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sempumping:

who chest epp "

Baby e dey help me o. I'm waiting for your full pic anyway, I never see the bobby wella though. To the matter at hand? Forget am, I wan die for your matter **in wizkid's voice**
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sanchez01:

I shielded a lot by erasing some names from the pictures and posts. You claim the person in question is your late mom's best friend and her husband. The man in question carries your surname. How is that possible?

The woman in question looks so much like you; let's believe humans are created in twos. From the way you tag people bearing the same surname as you in almost every of your posts tell a lot.

A family member who bears the same surname as you commented on the picture of you and your 'mom's friend husband' Father and daughter carry go. This came from a FAMILY MEMBER WHO SHARES YOUR SURNAME.

I am speechless! Why are people like this? She is even rude with her manner of approach.

Tho she claimed she was looking for job but there is nothing bad if she can start a little business in school cos dropping out is a bad idea and thats why i wanted to help her with that cash!.

She looks happy and comfortable with the pictures u uploaded and I am still wondering if her stories are true.

The era of bringing shyt stories and expect nlders to help u is gone. We must confirm the authenticity of your story. Nlders aren't plucking moneys on trees therefore we must be sure our cash is going to someone that desperately needs it and not someone that wants to use it to catch fun.

Who knows if someone reading this post can also help her with a job if she is genuine.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by benzion72(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Be very careful you may fall a victim of abuse
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
FreeWorld23:
e dey help guys o. You are truly blessed up there wink grin

shocked wink thanks ....we r all blessed ....up or down
..there must be blessing somewhere .

please epp d Op
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by FreeWorld23: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sempumping:

shocked wink thanks ....we r all blessed .... up or down
..there must be blessing somewhere .

please epp d Op
I get the bolded wink ..

The op isn't REAL. Her genuineness is what we need smiley
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
soupandeba:

Baby e dey help me o. I'm waiting for your full pic anyway, I never see the bobby wella though. To the matter at hand? Forget am, I wan die for your matter **in wizkid's voice**

cheesy Abeg ooo
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Donmeks20(m): 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
i dont know y u guys are breaking ur heads on this issue. its not even topical cos it happens everyday and most ppl have seen more compared to what she wrote. this girl is intelligent and cunning to put up this!she doesn't need your sympathy or comment on this. what she needs is someone to buy her story, pity her and land her a job. the country is so hard so people are thinking and doing everything possible to get what they want. o girl you sharp die but i go advice you to invest your creativity into something profitable that nairaish begging that ur doing.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by KPhantom(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
I came here to see the outcome of this story
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Jfactor(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pray to Jehovah, He is never late
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Destined2win:
Common get over it. He has nothing to offer.

What he snapped and sent was the only thing he had to offer.
And what he sent probably wasn't his. You can get picture of peeeeeeennnnnis anywhere.
glamoured

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Heineken(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2016
uckennety:

Madam contact me via email
bro morning.. Please help me too if you can. Thanks.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Princedapace(m): 8:55am On Aug 16, 2016
Hi

I sent u mail invitation.. Confirm.. Make we talk. I don't av job for u or money to give u.. But I have something that may help u make little cash for ur self..

Accept the email and send me a message..

God's strength I wish u
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2016
Certified Scam grin grin

cc:dominique

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Few Pieces Of Silver?(seriously confused) by Renz(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2016
When I see User names registered yesterday and looking for help today.. I get more worried.

You need to prove beyond reasonable thought that this help u are looking for is genuine.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Catilas Resources Limited Job Recruitment / Invitation For Psychometric Test By AETI / Edo University, Iyamho Academic Job Recruitment (54 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.