Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) (30919 Views)

Overloaded Vehicle Arrested By Officials In Zamfara. Photos / FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly / V.I.O and FRSC Palava...my personal experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Drabeey:
I call on all well meaning Nigerians to come to my aide...
I was stopped under the mile2 bridge by officers of V.I.S, and as i was about to make way to park, they officer in front of me banged my hood still demanding i park. I had to tell him not to bang my vehicle again, that he should see im already finding a way to park. I saw that anger in his face but i don't mind since all my documents are complete.
Immediately i parked, he demanded for my documents and driver's license and i gave them to him. He later asked that i 'roger' him as i was with a ''delivery van''. I had to tell him im not in place to give out money, and that my company doesn't provide for such miscellaneous. He became more angrier and left me to speak with a man ( who i believe is of a higher rank ). I came down to demand for my papers when the man told me why i decided not to stop when i was told to stop? I couldn't believe my ears and i had to explain what happened to him, all i said fell on his deaf ears. He started writting a ticket and the next thing i saw a #20,000 fine given to me. I stood there still imagining all the scenario when i saw a man telling me i should find them something, that don't i know they also have to meet a target.

How on earth would someone fine me because i couldn't pay him a tip?

This is the highest form of corruption i have ever seen.

I call on all well meaning Nigerians to come to my aide and please work out justice for me.
I wish this matter be investigated thoroughly, i will accept the consequence if truly i'm guilty, but if not, please do fight my cause. Help me, i have no voice, but i believe you guys do.

Im a man who makes myself at the good hands of the law.
How could i run when all my documents are complete?

Lalasticlala please help me!

below is the pics of the vio vehicle, my bus and the ticket.

20,000 naira is not a joke in this harsh economy. Despite the fact that, i am suffering a cause i'm not guilty of
..... Omo see na naija you deh reason with them like warri boy even tho you no be warri boy put like 1 thousand naira for their hand paddy them..... Them go understand.... Nigeria is a place for the currupt...

3 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by lonelydora: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Drabeey:

No mattet what you say and believe.... Nothing can change my believe in this current dispensation.
I refuse to believe the change mantra isn't real.
For your info, The change we need will start from the base.... If some government officials can melt this injustice on me, that won't make me lose hope in the others. I want to believe they are only the bad eggs and i know they are the few. My brother, this hate won't help... Let's join hands to give our country a good face. Let's keep the believe and do good....

I want to promise this,.... This injustice won't go unchecked. God will see me through and make the perpetrators giving the government bad name, face the full wrath of the law. Trust me....

For you to get a solution to your predicament, don't reply everything thrown at you here. Just melo and filter all the responses. I pray you get a solution here.

Meanwhile, Drabeey was here. grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by JohnsonOlanre: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Drabeey:

so you think i'm pained because of the money, im just unhappy because of the injustice....

If i am to pay, i wish this case can just be investigated thoroughly, nd perpetrators brought to justice.

You forgot to add....

'Drabeey was here' grin

Your brain will be knocked to normalcy on this forum and on your thread. grin grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Johnbosco77(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
DRABEE Wasn't here

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by anochuks08(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
lol @ the comments

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by wittyt98(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Drabeey:
I was stopped under the mile2 bridge by officers of V.I.S, and as i was about to make way to park, they officer in front of me banged my hood still demanding i park. I had to tell him not to bang my vehicle again, that he should see im already finding a way to park. I saw that anger in his face but i don't mind since all my documents are complete.
Immediately i parked, he demanded for my documents and driver's license and i gave them to him. He later asked that i 'roger' him as i was with a ''delivery van''. I had to tell him im not in place to give out money, and that my company doesn't provide for such miscellaneous. He became more angrier and left me to speak with a man ( who i believe is of a higher rank ). I came down to demand for my papers when the man told me why i decided not to stop when i was told to stop? I couldn't believe my ears and i had to explain what happened to him, all i said fell on his deaf ears. He started writting a ticket and the next thing i saw a #20,000 fine given to me. I stood there still imagining all the scenario when i saw a man telling me i should find them something, that don't i know they also have to meet a target.

I call on all well meaning Nigerians to come to my aide and please work out justice for me.
I wish this matter be investigated thoroughly, i will accept the consequence if truly i'm guilty, but if not, please do fight my cause. Help me, i have no voice, but i believe you guys do.

20,000 naira is not a joke in this harsh economy. Despite the fact that, i am suffering a cause i'm not guilty of

tweet at the Lagos state government.. gidi traffic. Nd others.. Nd explain everything with your picture proofs... you might be lucky enough to get a response

10 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nwogeh: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
I can't stop laughing, but pls anyone who can help this man should do so now. I am actually surprised that people see all e-yabbings as any thing, to me they are just fun

9 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Drabeey:

do u knw your biggest mistake right nw was bringn up this issue in nairaland the igbos err will finish yuu

34 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by eghuan1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Something similar happened to me two weeks ago. They took my documents and left me there. I simply went home made photocopies of the document came back and took my car away. Two days later I went to their office and they told me that if I don't bring the car they will not release my documents.

Everyday I pass them at the same location but they don't disturb me.

I will advise you if it's not the original documents just go and make copies and use

9 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
U must pay! angry U must pay!! angry angry sai baba sai APC

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by fuckyoumhen: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Drabeey:

They left me with the vehicle... Just caesed all my documents.

I going crazy now... I cant imagine some people can behave like there is nobody that can hold them.

I just hope this can be on fp, i dont want this to go unchecked.
Enjoy the change. wait, you are just a mere company driver?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by sayyid(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Op did you give them Original documents? if it's photocopy you gave them I don't think you should worry this much

1 Like

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by ahnie: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
searchng4love:

It will be your turn soon...

Drabeey was here

Hilarious you pipu wee north keel me with laffta.

13 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
fuckyoumhen:

no sir, im a sales man.... The driver was sick and i had to deputies for him..... But wait..... Even if im a driver, isn't that a job?

22 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by AJJ17(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
BlackSeptember:
I'm igbo and you have been abusing my tribe and at the end of the day you will post

Drabeey was here
na wa o..people sha!

3 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
fuckyoumhen:
And what are you? God? undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by searchng4love: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
ahnie:

Hilarious you pipu wee north keel me with laffta.
Not funny.
Drabeey was here.....

27 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by idu1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
This guy drabeey u voted for APC enjoy ur change and stop disturbing us I pray u pay that fine,u must pay am embarassed

Anambra11 was here undecided
shut up

Na today vio start to collect bribe?

6 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by searchng4love: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
fuckyoumhen:
Don't kill the guy ke..

Drabeey was here.......lol

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by shehuolayinka(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
Which one be VIS again? This country atimes irritate me.

1 Like

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by ahnie: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
You guys shud pls Epp this dude.biko nu o

Unu gbaha ria ndi be anyi.

grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala coman epp him

5 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by fuckyoumhen: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
Drabeey:

no sir, im a sales man.... The driver was sick and i had to deputies for him..... But wait..... Even if im a driver, isn't that a job?
Its a job because it is legal. btw, Drabeey was there. the matter on ground is very simple but my I dont offer assistance to buhari e-bodyguard.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by searchng4love: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
wittyt98:

tweet at the Lagos state government.. gidi traffic. Nd others.. Nd explain everything with your picture proofs... you might be lucky enough to get a response
He should pay up. If I see any useless twit ehn ....he'll be jailed.

Drabeey was here.... ......

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by tunde1200(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
guy you will get help soon dont mind those haters from Israel as they claimed.
yeye

8 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by ahnie: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Drabeey:

Yeah it east a jobs nah.....you pipos shoe cums and helps this man.

2 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
This would serve as deterrent to all those who are quick to hurl insults at others because of political differences and ethnicity.

Nobody knows tomorrow.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by ivili(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
anochuks08:
lol @ the comments
Nigerians are too hilarious.The guy must have rubbed his hands on people's faces,nobody dey even pity d guy.

13 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by kayceelol: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
You can text the VIS boss on this no 08034006683 or better still the Provost on 08023271544.Best of luck

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Ranchhoddas: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Google Karma
Guy you dey wicked oo.

21 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Image123(m): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
BeClever:
[s][/s]

Enjoy the change and may you never choke on it..
I can't imagine how you Afonjas resist the evil and hang onto foolish hope for this lost hell hole of a country..

Thank God Fela was inspired by your kinds to sing 'suffering and smiling '...

I am loving this your tears.. Son of change!

After you give them the 20k, then you return and enjoy your delicious change meal.. .

Don't be foolish. Extortion and corruption in Nigeria did not start with any so called change,please be reasonable. Being partisan is not an excuse to stop thinking.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by otokx(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Image123:

Don't be foolish. Extortion and corruption in Nigeria did not start with any so called change,please be reasonable. Being partisan is not an excuse to stop thinking.

A country of extortioners propelled by corrupt and demonic greed.

7 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Dexpro: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Falls from iroko tree... Pipu got no chill
kayceelol:
You can text the VIS boss on this no 08034006683 or better still the Provost on 08023271544.Best of luck
Work with this brov

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Car Thieves Gone Digital! / 11 Things VIO (vehicle Inspection Officers) Will Check To Determine If Your Car / Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.