Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) (30913 Views)

Overloaded Vehicle Arrested By Officials In Zamfara. Photos / FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly / V.I.O and FRSC Palava...my personal experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by ngoben(f): 7:27am On Aug 19, 2016
Just laffing all tru.....karma is a bitch...pls Op do d needful n apologise to d igbos...n pay ur fine...daz d change u voted for........drabbey was here

2 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Dexema(m): 7:31am On Aug 19, 2016
nwaanambra1:
[size=13pt]@Drabeey

this atulu! so na common driversaleman you be! shocked shocked shocked shocked

you will be on Nairaland insulting people that can afford to feed you and yours for years simply because they are umu igbo and unfortunate enough to have an account on NL then snoods(ichafu isi) like you will talk to them anyhow! angry angry

I said before that majority of these name checkers and all those insulting igbos are majorly poor church rats, houseboys, gatemen, cleaners and flybynights who are lucky to afford one chinko phone and free mb from the networks!

they insult umu igbo because they envy their success and doesn't have the liver to do what it takes to be a billionaire without sacrificing one innocent girls breast or one poor boy's blokos!

now you will learn that those that insult or commit atrocities against the Igbos are actually dancing to the tunes of usurugede without knowing that the tune of usurugede is a dance of death and badluck!

desist from insulting umu igbo! don't say i didn't warn you! undecided undecided

common 20k and you are crying all over Nairaland like a he-goat about to be slaughtered! go and pay your 20k fine jare!

after you pay the chicken fine you learn the sweet lesson and know that out there is not like Nairaland where u talk to people any how! cheesy cheesy

Drabeey was 'hair' indeed! cheesy cheesy grin grin [/size]
I am highly disappointed in nairaland and in your online personality for what you posted. Yes, draabey or what's his name was wrong but is this how to teach him or is this your idea of trying of handling the situation in a mature manner? Let me remind you that for you to teach draabey a lesson in humility (assuming you are God) you don’t have to be like him.
Lastly, take it or leave it, online forums like Nairaland isn't the best place to seek respect because you don't know who or what is behind the moniker.
I hope the dude learns his lesson and reduces his outbursts online, I also hope he finds help against this injustice. Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by repogirl(f): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2016
Shebi una dey support impunity before? Why not enjoy the impunity Na..... I really do not want to Lol but can't help it, sowie!

All of una wey dey act like sey no be inside this same Nigeria we dey live...acting like only 5 percent is being affected by the current realities we face in the country.

From economic tribulations to gross disregard of the law to the bloody massacre of Shiites and many more, shebi you were in support. Now when a little breeze of change blows in your direction, you come dey hala for here. Looking for help from injustice, injustice which you previously supported .

This is just funny... you Berra go and pay your fine to your APC govt. that is fighting corruption and help enrich their pockets. It's no longer business as usual, there is a new Sheriff in town afterall and all of una will have a taste of him sooner or later.

11 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Getintouch2004(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2016
Drabeey:

No mattet what you say and believe.... Nothing can change my believe in this current dispensation.
I refuse to believe the change mantra isn't real.
For your info, The change we need will start from the base.... If some government officials can melt this injustice on me, that won't make me lose hope in the others. I want to believe they are only the bad eggs and i know they are the few. My brother, this hate won't help... Let's join hands to give our country a good face. Let's keep the believe and do good....

I want to promise this,.... This injustice won't go unchecked. God will see me through and make the perpetrators giving the government bad name, face the full wrath of the law. Trust me....

Remove the name of God outta this.

Just face it squarely, yeah?

It's called chanji

12 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Obiwannn: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2016
Darbey indeed was here grin

8 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by nedu2000(m): 7:45am On Aug 19, 2016
@Drabeey,I even opened a thread based on this,i also use a ford transit,i was also accosted at mile 2 and vehicle seized.
Pic shows the reason they gave. Note that my driver only uses his glasses for reading and the van already has a waste bin

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by BlackSeptember: 7:46am On Aug 19, 2016
icequeeTM:

Ur stupidity is like peak milk, it's in you.
jux luk at ur pix again then keep quiet because you look more stupid and dirty

5 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by semitunde: 7:46am On Aug 19, 2016
stchinedu:

You have a point but it is biased. I think you are not being sincere by not chiding the op. People are only telling him what he has been doing and the insults he hurls on other tribe. On this, he started what you see happening on this thread now.

I am not happy with the happenings either. However, we should mind what we post and how we go about it. What the OP brought on this thread is what we all need to fight against and we can't make any headway like this.

Change or no Change, BRIBERY has been a stubborn cancer in Nigeria from time immemorial. A cancer that has eaten deep into the system...not only in the government but the society as a whole. We can't stop it if we keep making it a child's play.

Let me quickly say this cos I won't have the chance to be online for some hours:

The op isn't even one of those at the forefront of political or tribal debates, he just comes in with his comments which he's entitled to just like you. There are many who would agree with him just as those who would not; sometimes it shows in the likes clicked. My point is, he's just a Nairanlader, and in important cases should be seen as such.

A lot of the posters on his thread relished trolling him on an important issue that is personal to him. They abused and taunted him on a case where everyone is a victim, without offering any viable solution. This is only acceptable on a political or tribal debate where such vicious trolling may be seen as fair game. They turned a personal issue political and tribal.

The consequence is this; a Yoruba/ Igbo or any other tribe that needs any form or help is now open to savage trolling regardless of the importance or urgency of the situation; and regardless of whether that person is a tribal warlord or a non -tribalist.

No matter what good points you may have against the op's actions, a precedence has been put in motion . You dont want to contemplate the extent of the repercussions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Greataausim(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2016
Hmmm.... Just coming in after i read all ur post here, really felts bad at some personalities here, Drabbey i wil lik u to connect you to my elder bros who is working with a renounced global chartered mediator and human right activist Ordinary Dr.Ahmed Isah who fight for the freedom of the voiceless.... I will loves forward his details to you with geniun reason. No matter the tribal setiments and political entities here.... Let's go of all this setiments...... Thanks u all

1 Like

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by searchng4love: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2016
ngoben:
Just laffing all tru.....karma is a bitch...pls Op do d needful n apologise to d igbos...n pay ur fine...daz d change u voted for........drabbey was here
And we who are not down with tribal squabbles

Cc drabeey was here

2 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by ucee64(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2016
The comments here just made my day lolz karma is a bad thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by searchng4love: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2016
semitunde:

Let me quickly say this cos I won't have the chance to be online for some hours:

The op isn't even one of those at the forefront of political or tribal debates, he just comes in with his comments which he's entitled to just like you. There are many who would agree with him just as those would not, sometimes it shows in the likes clicked. My point is, he's just a Nairanlader and in important cases should be seen as such.

A lot if the posters on his thread realished trolling him on a important issue that is personal to him. They abused and taunted him on a case where everyone is a victim, without offering any viable solution. This is only acceptable on such political or tribal debate where it would be seen as fair game. They turned a personal issue political and tribal.

The consequence is this; a Yoruba/ Igbo or any other tribe that needs any form or help is now open to savage trolling regardless of the importance or urgency of the situation; and regardless of whether that person is a tribal warlord or a non -tribalist.

No matter what good points you may have against the op's actions, a precedence has been put in motion . You dont want to contemplate the extent of the repercussions.
Nonsense drabeey was here

11 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by searchng4love: 7:52am On Aug 19, 2016
Dexema:

I am highly disappointed in nairaland and in your online personality for what you posted. Yes, draabey or what's his name was wrong but is this how to teach him or is this your idea of trying of handling the situation in a mature manner? Let me remind you that for you to teach draabey a lesson in humility (assuming you are God) you don’t have to be like him.
Lastly, take it or leave it, online forums like Nairaland isn't the best place to seek respect because you don't know who or what is behind the moniker.
I hope the dude learns his lesson and reduces his outbursts online, I also hope he finds help against this injustice. Regards.
He must pay the 20k first.
Hmmm drabeey was here

11 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by buskie13(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2016
in as much as i feel ur pain @Drabeey...i don't feel sorry for u...in fact,..d VIO officials should even deal with u more for writing gibberish about em

Lol.

drabeey was here

12 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by otukpo(f): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2016
It pains my heart to see the level of hatred we have for each other as being exhibited on this thread.

I read the initial post and really sympathised with the OP irrespective of what tribe he is.

But the comments or words we use against other tribes really hurts them and this is an eye opener for each and everyone of us.

I have been a member of nairaland for long and i know how nairlanders used to help one another not minding tribe. But what we are seeing today shows that things have changed for the worse.

I am Igbo and a Nigerian and we should love and sympathise with everyone.

Even a foreigner would not get the kind of cold treatment the OP is getting.

Lesson :
Be mindful of other people's feeling and don't abuse them online or offline.

Don't mock or abuse other people's tribe. It hurts them and leaves an impression.

Drabeey, i pray help comes your way.

12 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by MrPIE(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2016
Drabeey was here... Lol![size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by cuteralph101(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2016
Awwn...so sorry but not sorry. U got served Wat u deserve
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by BlackSeptember: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2016
mamawin:
haba Mr.? this is Nairaland now. help a brother if you can
I've helped him by showing him how we are the architect of our problems

9 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by fuckyoumhen: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2016
CodeHouse:

Of course he can't be working as an accountant or front desk and stoop to drive the company bus, everybody is rich on the internet.

Comments on NL pages are full of tribal insults, I am proudly 5% but then I help lots of Yorubas and Hausas on a daily basis now if I dwell on the hate I observe here daily then will you blame me if I don't help the OP even If I could make a 1minute call to end all his troubles?

Im sure you have settled it though cos I didn't bother to read all the threads but this should serve as a lesson to all of us, if we so much desire this change, I don't mean the Buhari Change.
As if I care? FYI, I am not an Igbo & will never be Igbo but I hate bigot like this op

3 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by dasphinx1(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2016
semitunde:

The op isn't even one of those at the forefront of political or tribal debates, he just comes in with his comments which he's entitled to just like you. There are many who would agree with him just as those who would not; sometimes it shows in the likes clicked. My point is, he's just a Nairanlader, and in important cases should be seen as such.

A lot of the posters on his thread relished trolling him on an important issue that is personal to him. They abused and taunted him on a case where everyone is a victim, without offering any viable solution. This is only acceptable on a political or tribal debate where such vicious trolling may be seen as fair game. They turned a personal issue political and tribal.

@The bolded, the law of cause and effect embarassed

1 Like

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by fuckyoumhen: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2016
otukpo:
It pains my heart to see the level of hatred we have for each other as being exhibited on this thread.

I read the initial post and really sympathised with the OP irrespective of what tribe he is.

But the comments or words we use against other tribes really hurts them and this is an eye opener for each and everyone of us.

I have been a member of nairaland for long and i know how nairlanders used to help one another not minding tribe. But what we are seeing today shows that things have changed for the worse.

Lesson :

Don't mock or abuse other people's tribe. It hurts them and leaves an impression.

No thanks to political jobbers and Seun who appoint biased mods

4 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by stchinedu: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2016
semitunde:

Good point.
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by aljharem(m): 8:47am On Aug 19, 2016
Nigerians are the worse hypocrites on earth. For those saying this could happen in Jonathan era, I tell you that is a fat lie !!!!!

Jonathan and his cabinet would have swung into action once this is on social media. Just recently I paid 50 thousand to Nigeria police. What sort of change is this.

This NEVER HAPPENED IN JONATHAN ERA

7 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by aljharem(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2016
BTW, OP I am yoruba but enjoy your change. I pray and hope other people in your family enjoy the change too smiley

6 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by aljharem(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2016
otukpo:

Lesson :

[size=18pt]God forbid !!!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2016
The internet never forgets

2 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by ahnie: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2016
Drabeey how far with the needed help?how are things going!

Sorry abt your predicaments!
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Agunechibeya(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2016
The level of tribalism and foolishness that goes on here is worrisome. I fear for the coming generation if this senselessness continues. I kept saying that the major cause of our problem is the political elite with the active connivance of the youths. As an Igbo man I voted PMB and will still vote him. To me is less of ones tribe but all about supporting a man that has the passion to get our nation to higher heights. Op, I commend your resolve in supporting goodness despite your loss. However, I will advice that you report your case to the head office of the V.I.Os and the office of the defender of public rights. I wish you God,s grace in all you do. We need more of you in this nation where tribalism is fast swallowing goodness and truth.
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2016
ahnie:
Drabeey how far with the needed help?how are things going!

Sorry abt your predicaments!

Thanks. I think im making progress.
I will update y'all soon. Thanks once again

2 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by mamawin(f): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2016
BlackSeptember:
I've helped him by showing him how we are the architect of our problems
honestly whatever we say here should stay here. for me I don't take the bashing to heart. Nairalanders though faceless, are like friends, friends can bash one another now

1 Like

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by ahnie: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2016
Drabeey:

Thanks. I think im making progress.
I will update y'all soon. Thanks once again

Godspeed!
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Iceberg3: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Drabeey:

so you think i'm pained because of the money, im just unhappy because of the injustice....

If i am to pay, i wish this case can just be investigated thoroughly, nd perpetrators brought to justice.

suffering and smilling agent of change,be a good citiZen,paY up ur gbese
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Car Thieves Gone Digital! / 11 Things VIO (vehicle Inspection Officers) Will Check To Determine If Your Car / Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.