Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) (30915 Views)

Overloaded Vehicle Arrested By Officials In Zamfara. Photos / FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly / V.I.O and FRSC Palava...my personal experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by destruction11: 4:40am On Aug 19, 2016
[s]
BlackSeptember:
I'm igbo and you have been abusing my tribe and at the end of the day you will post

Drabeey was here
[/s]you are not making sense with your post
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:42am On Aug 19, 2016
Interesting thread
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by DonaTee(f): 4:42am On Aug 19, 2016
Very funny comments. Lol lol

but come to think of it 98% of comments I see here was posted by those with clouded judgment.

"Let us help our fellow yoruba n shame our enemies" what is that? For real? If u av this mindset get ur head checked. You think the world starts n ends here? Cos of 20k? You r yet to know ur real enemies.

For those dat think online name calling is a joke. Wake up. When its repeated it becomes bullying. ......either u ignore or u succumb or u fight bak.

we shld desist frm comments that spark anger n hate.

@drabeey dooh. I hope u ve seen that we all need each other irrespective of tribe etc. I hope u get help. But raise some money. Those guys hardly let go without naira notes in deir palms

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 19, 2016
It is a shame that this has to happen to the op for people to realize that what some people called having fun on NL is taken serious by others.

This is an eye opener to everyone irrespective of tribe, people should stop making careless statement about others you do not know whom that your little harmless trash talk will ruin.

As for those that felt slighted by the op, please you have made your point, if you can render help to the op kindly do it and lets move pass it.

For those calling for Yorubas to come to his rescue am afraid you guys want to replace one problem with another without even solving the first one.

We should think both our actions and utterance through no matter how nice it looks or sound on the surface

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by HMZi: 5:14am On Aug 19, 2016
mamawin:
haba Mr.? this is Nairaland now. help a brother if you can
wud u blame her if she doesn't?I learnt smtin here 2day,being tribalistic gets u no new friend,i b idoma but i get tiv friends wela,i love em and dey love me...i pray our minds grow just like our bodies..

1 Like

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by AxeurdaddyIX: 5:27am On Aug 19, 2016
Going through previous posts and I'm so disappointed, is this what anti tribal issues has turned you people too Someone is in trouble and seeks for help and all you can say is remember his previous posts and the fact that's he's from the West, and some of you call yourselves Christians. Shame on you!!!

I'll still say it, on the last day, this your rubbish tribalism is what will take many Nigerians to hell fire!!! Smh. No wonder Africa is regarded as the dark continent

3 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by motherfucker: 5:36am On Aug 19, 2016
tk4rd:
Something about this o.p... He is tooo straight. He thinks everybody is as straight as he is
that's his greatest undoing. He thinks words like justics and uprightness exist in Nigeria. I don't think that dude was here lol

8 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by 2sexynet: 5:42am On Aug 19, 2016
It's a big shame that YORUBAS on this thread or forum can NOT help their own, their very own. None could even say let's contribute 5k to rescue this man.

My igbo brothers please please I beg of you, it's enough!

5 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Kaybaba5(m): 5:55am On Aug 19, 2016
God will surely come to ur rescue op.
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Hassadabra: 5:56am On Aug 19, 2016
Drabeey:
is this ever going to get to the front page? I cant imagine i still haven't gotten replies from people.

Where do i go please?

Where do i report to?

How do i report this very high injustice please?

Please can someone just help me...
Im going through the worst psychological trauma of my life.

I need help!!!!
what offence was written on your ticket?
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 19, 2016
I once had this exact issue,I paid 12k simply because I refused to give them 1k Roger as you may put,I don't think there's anything you can do now.

Sorry buddy you probably should have rogered them since you know how the system works,my own case I was new to naija then.
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by ChynoBEATS: 6:11am On Aug 19, 2016
Drabeey:
I call on all well meaning Nigerians to come to my aide...
I was stopped under the mile2 bridge by officers of V.I.S, and as i was about to make way to park, they officer in front of me banged my hood still demanding i park. I had to tell him not to bang my vehicle again, that he should see im already finding a way to park. I saw that anger in his face but i don't mind since all my documents are complete.
Immediately i parked, he demanded for my documents and driver's license and i gave them to him. He later asked that i 'roger' him as i was with a ''delivery van''. I had to tell him im not in place to give out money, and that my company doesn't provide for such miscellaneous. He became more angrier and left me to speak with a man ( who i believe is of a higher rank ). I came down to demand for my papers when the man told me why i decided not to stop when i was told to stop? I couldn't believe my ears and i had to explain what happened to him, all i said fell on his deaf ears. He started writting a ticket and the next thing i saw a #20,000 fine given to me. I stood there still imagining all the scenario when i saw a man telling me i should find them something, that don't i know they also have to meet a target.

How on earth would someone fine me because i couldn't pay him a tip?

This is the highest form of corruption i have ever seen.

I call on all well meaning Nigerians to come to my aide and please work out justice for me.
I wish this matter be investigated thoroughly, i will accept the consequence if truly i'm guilty, but if not, please do fight my cause. Help me, i have no voice, but i believe you guys do.

Im a man who makes myself at the good hands of the law.
How could i run when all my documents are complete?

Lalasticlala please help me!

below is the pics of the vio vehicle, my bus and the ticket.

20,000 naira is not a joke in this harsh economy. Despite the fact that, i am suffering a cause i'm not guilty of

Take up this issue by making it public via every major social platform you're in , it helps . Since you're not @ fault why not make it public .
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by solepager(m): 6:13am On Aug 19, 2016
3 years ago my vehicle was also ticket during the past adminstration and i was fined 50k.My vehicle spent 2weeks at their office at ishaga. That was anoda 2k. And i was on higher purchase agreement. Offence? LASDRI card. My point is...it does not matter if you support apc or pdp When these guys lay their hands on you. There are common things that affects us all road users

1 Like

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by shyling(f): 6:19am On Aug 19, 2016
woodcook:
It is a shame that this has to happen to the op for people to realize that what some people called having fun on NL is taken serious by others.

This is an eye opener to everyone irrespective of tribe, people should stop making careless statement about others you do not know whom that your little harmless trash talk will ruin.

As for those that felt slighted by the op, please you have made your point, if you can render help to the op kindly do it and lets move pass it.

For those calling for Yorubas to come to his rescue am afraid you guys want to replace one problem with another without evening aolving the first one.

We should think both our actions and utterance through no matter how nice it looks or sound on the surface

drabeey should apologise first

drabeey was here!

15 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by oruma19: 6:21am On Aug 19, 2016
Google Karma.... Lolz, u be bad person. Its ur type dat should be in this type of shit because u r one of the pple causing hate and revenge on nairaland. How has any of ur foolish and idiotic answers helped? Olodo rabata.

2 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by searchng4love: 6:25am On Aug 19, 2016
Canme4u:

U invited the flies when u shit on ur pant.
OJU GBAMI'TI FUN E. Nitori oselu o n ta ara ile e lopo.
You have to spell it out for every flattino that you are a Yoruba but not Afonja, Ode oshi.

If you are truly a Yoruba as you claimed tho I didn't bliv u, but if truly u are a Yoruba, a je pe OMO ALE YOOBA nie.
Afonja was an omoale... Oriki afonja niyen lowo itan aiye afonja... Omo ale ni
Meanwhile am not down with your useless tribal squabbles
Now drabeey was here

12 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by searchng4love: 6:28am On Aug 19, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
are you from ekiti? sad those are the only non afonjas and free borns that we know cool
You're right but still the Afonja name is synonymous to a bastard in Yoruba land... Investigate the name Ilorin mesujamba

Meanwhile drabeey was here lest I forget

10 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by uchesino(m): 6:28am On Aug 19, 2016
Drabeey:
is this ever going to get to the front page? I cant imagine i still haven't gotten replies from people.

Where do i go please?

Where do i report to?

How do i report this very high injustice please?

Please can someone just help me...
Im going through the worst psychological trauma of my life.

I need help!!!!
Oga the change is finally here,drabeey was here.

12 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by searchng4love: 6:35am On Aug 19, 2016
Charlesdegaulle:
All the comments in this thread depict what is wrong with this country. While the OP has tabled a valid issue , and requested for advise/solution, some kids have translated it to a tribal war, moreso laughing at someone else's predicament. SMH
He's a change chanter... Am Yoruba too

Drabeey was here joor

13 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by chidextec: 6:36am On Aug 19, 2016
Is it VIO or VIS undecided
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by dasphinx1(m): 6:37am On Aug 19, 2016
The tribal comments on this thread is quite appalling, to say the least cry

1 Like

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by searchng4love: 6:39am On Aug 19, 2016
Kaybaba5:
God will surely come to ur rescue op.
Unless he repents from abusing people recklessly....now he can't get good help due to his e character... He's annoyed people needlessly and heedlessly with change chanting and tribalism..... Meanwhile am Yoruba
Wow drabeey was here

11 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by mavinkalot: 6:42am On Aug 19, 2016
sick ko, prick ni. You are a bloody afonja lacasera driver. See your mouth you had to deputies for him. That one na grammar? Bikonu umunnem, a deputy to a company driver is what? Answer is junior company driver. I guess u are on probation sef....Drogba Deabeeyiola was here.... grin
Drabeey:

no sir, im a sales man.... The driver was sick and i had to deputies for him..... But wait..... Even if im a driver, isn't that a job?

14 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by mavinkalot: 6:50am On Aug 19, 2016
hahahahaahaa!! this guy is a clown. I was waiting to hear, "i have 70k for you, send me your acccount details" So na twitter hashtag campaign be your help? Hahahahaha!! keep insulting your so called 'own'.
sugarban11:
Bleep u @blackseptember, anambra and other ipod, samsung flattinoes, from the land of rising criminals and drug peddlers mocking drabeey. eyin omo oduduwa nairaland let us help our brother and shame our enemies. pls, any omo karojire that have any connection within his capacity to help drabeey should pls do with no hesitation. a shame on drabeey is a shame to all nairaland's yoruba including mr Seun. I will contribute my quota by starting #savedrabeeyfromvis on twitter

19 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by searchng4love: 6:51am On Aug 19, 2016
tunde1200:
guy you will get help soon dont mind those haters from Israel as they claimed.
yeye
Yoruba ponbele .... But he must enjoy the change and reap a little of his stoking of inter tribal squabbles

Erm m.. Drabeey was here

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:55am On Aug 19, 2016
and the other day a bus driver broke the leg of one of this useless thieves and many people say he was wrong to do so. I Just wish that happens everyday.

1 Like

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by searchng4love: 6:57am On Aug 19, 2016
twentyk:
This joke is getting way out of hand....someone here needs help and all I could see is hmmm..I thought they say all those bashing na for fun,this is no fun fah shiiiit getting personal
On just page 2 of 5 and still counting

Meanwhile drabeey was here..

10 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by searchng4love: 7:01am On Aug 19, 2016
Drabeey:

His name is mr O.O AGOSU
This happened around 2:00pm today.

All this replies ain't helping, i need to make case against this guys.
Lols funny....
Drabeey was here.............. ..

10 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Laredojohn(m): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Drabeey:
I call on all well meaning Nigerians to come to my aide...
I was stopped under the mile2 bridge by officers of V.I.S, and as i was about to make way to park, they officer in front of me banged my hood still demanding i park. I had to tell him not to bang my vehicle again, that he should see im already finding a way to park. I saw that anger in his face but i don't mind since all my documents are complete.
Immediately i parked, he demanded for my documents and driver's license and i gave them to him. He later asked that i 'roger' him as i was with a ''delivery van''. I had to tell him im not in place to give out money, and that my company doesn't provide for such miscellaneous. He became more angrier and left me to speak with a man ( who i believe is of a higher rank ). I came down to demand for my papers when the man told me why i decided not to stop when i was told to stop? I couldn't believe my ears and i had to explain what happened to him, all i said fell on his deaf ears. He started writting a ticket and the next thing i saw a #20,000 fine given to me. I stood there still imagining all the scenario when i saw a man telling me i should find them something, that don't i know they also have to meet a target.

How on earth would someone fine me because i couldn't pay him a tip?

This is the highest form of corruption i have ever seen.

I call on all well meaning Nigerians to come to my aide and please work out justice for me.
I wish this matter be investigated thoroughly, i will accept the consequence if truly i'm guilty, but if not, please do fight my cause. Help me, i have no voice, but i believe you guys do.

Im a man who makes myself at the good hands of the law.
How could i run when all my documents are complete?

Lalasticlala please help me!

below is the pics of the vio vehicle, my bus and the ticket.

20,000 naira is not a joke in this harsh economy. Despite the fact that, i am suffering a cause i'm not guilty of
Hello bro sad you going through this, if you can find a lawyer or your company lawyer to write a petition in this regards asap to the PS lagos state Ministry of transportation, copy the head lagos state vis, sure it will be investigated, though it might not be as quick as you think, but sure you will get a solution, you can decide to write the petition to the Gov. And copy the ps transportation and head vis lagos, also if u have a popular blogger who can help push this story, sure u will get justice, u can use giditraffic on twitter, or any other u know, also tweet the lag state governor too, sure u will get justice,
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by stchinedu: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2016
semitunde:
An unfortunate precedence is slowly starting on this thread.

People who are against the op calling him anti-igbo or buhari bodyguard should take serious heed of the repercussion their actions will lead to. If people start checking tribes and political divide for everything on Nairaland, just know it started here.

@op. Someone has given some nos. to call. You can also search for prominent twitter activists and mention them while tweeting to VIO and Lagos State govt. You should get a response and you can take it from there.

You have a point but it is biased. I think you are not being sincere by not chiding the op. People are only reacting to what he has been doing and the insults he hurls on other tribe. On this, he started what you see happening on this thread now.

I am not happy with the happenings either. However, we should mind what we post and how we go about it. What the OP brought on this thread is what we all need to fight against and we can't make any headway like this.

Change or no Change, BRIBERY has been a stubborn cancer in Nigeria from time immemorial. A cancer that has eaten deep into the system...not only in the government but the society as a whole. We can't stop it if we keep making it a child's play.

You have given him a good clue, I hope he gets a good response.

7 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by engrkaz(m): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2016
Mrchippychappy:
wetin dem use MELT am?
lol
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by ngoben(f): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2016
Just laffing all tru.....karma ia a bitch...pls Op do d needful n apologise to d igbos...n pay ur fine...daz d change u voted for........drabbey was here

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Car Thieves Gone Digital! / 11 Things VIO (vehicle Inspection Officers) Will Check To Determine If Your Car / Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.