Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) (30918 Views)

Overloaded Vehicle Arrested By Officials In Zamfara. Photos / FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly / V.I.O and FRSC Palava...my personal experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Ranchhoddas: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
I don laugh tire for this thread. Drabeey is no longer here.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
searchng4love:

Don't kill the guy ke..

Drabeey was here.......lol
Afonjas should learn from this oh! Chai!
Ndi Igbo unu hapu Drabey aka oh tupu o gbuo onweya! grin
Drabeey was REALLY here grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
LOL.

This Nairaland is one weird place. People would come here to masage their over-inflated larger than life egos. Whereas in reality, there ain't just anything to show for it.

What's the point? I'm saying it because of the state of the tuke tuke that somebody said he's being fined for.

You'll see one very vocal NL username and develop a mental picture of the individual behind the username. At the end of the day it'll be a totally different thing entirely. There is Godi o!

Dude be creating an NL thread because of a VIO fine. You never chi chum chin.

Reminds me of something that happened Wednesday. I was to call 3 applicants in order to set up their interviews. First call went well, an appointment was fixed. The second call however was a totally different story. I'd only just introduced myself when the guy began to rant (in Igbo) that I was disturbing him and that he couldn't hear what I was saying and then hung up on me. Also refused to take my calls after I dialled him severally. Tell me, is that dude ever to be taken seriously in life?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Trina0936:

This ya gif looks horrorish. E yaff make me to want to dream bad dream now. sad

2 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by xtivin(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
e don set for dis guy.. help him if you can please.may your sin not be used against you on the last day. Amen
meanwhile drabeey was here grin

22 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by lordOM(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Eat your cake bigot.
Lastly... Darabee still here.

25 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by searchng4love: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Trina0936:

Afonja is a taboo name in Yoruba land

7 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by tunde1200(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
cool
kayceelol:
You can text the VIS boss on this no 08034006683 or better still the Provost on 08023271544.Best of luck
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by searchng4love: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Trina0936:

Afonja is a taboo name in Yoruba land
Am Yoruba and not into useless inter tribal squabbles

Drabeey was here indeed

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
His afonja brothers should help him or are they no more on nairaland ke ebe ha no sef?

11 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by searchng4love: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
xtivin:
e don set for dis guy.. help him if you can please.may your sin not be used against you on the last day. Amen
meanwhile drabeey was here grin
Badt guy
Drabeey was here o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by searchng4love: 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
His afonja brothers should help him or are they no more on nairaland ke ebe ha no sef?
Am Yoruba but not an afonja

Meanwhile drabeey was here

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Tinyemeka:

This ya gif looks horrorish. E yaff make me to want to dream bad dream now. sad
Ndo oh! tongue tata tongue
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by semitunde: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
An unfortunate precedence is slowly starting on this thread.

People who are against the op calling him anti-igbo or buhari bodyguard should take serious heed of the repercussion their actions will lead to. If people start checking tribes and political divide for everything on Nairaland, just know it started here.

@op. Someone has given some nos. to call. You can also search for prominent twitter activists and mention them while tweeting to VIO and Lagos State govt. You should get a response and you can take it from there.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
searchng4love:

Am Yoruba but not an afonja

Meanwhile drabeey was here
are you from ekiti? sad those are the only non afonjas and free borns that we know cool

16 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by jasper83: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Drabeey:

so you think i'm pained because of the money, im just unhappy because of the injustice....

If i am to pay, i wish this case can just be investigated thoroughly, nd perpetrators brought to justice.

bro I really feel your pain. Pls ignore all these children of hate and raboraozers on this forum, majority of them are babies offline. Now back to the matter, I'm afraid to say this bro that for now there is nothing you can do but to pay that demonic fine for now. I really understand your pain and taken aback that nobody has sympathize with you. This same issue is what frustrated me completely out of transportation business. these people are wicked, callous, selfish, hateful. unreasonable, unsympathetic.evil,devilish and demonic. My story is similar to yours and have not recovered from that shock going to two months now, I'm still contemplating whether to create a thread about my harrowing experience in the hands of LASTMA officials.

On this fateful day on lekki ajah axis my bus suddenly went off and I and my conductor pushed it to the designated bus stop setback fixing my bus jejely when this toutish, hungry lastma guy on tow vehicle patrol came to beg for money from me without even pitying me trying to sort my engine out. I don't even know the bastard from Adam, okay I told my boy to give him 500naira he said no, 1000 naira nko he said no. Okay wetin u want he said he wants 6000 naira. I was wtf is this slowpoke talking about naso I start to dey Para as a graduate concern nah, lo and behold those bastard towed my vehicle without doing anything to their office at olowu in obalende. The name of that lastma guy is Basit Shinaba. He is very notorious on that route. They ticketed me all in all plus fine, demurrage, three days training 47000 naira all because I'm nobody without committing any offence.

My whole world came crashing I have to source for loan in 5days to pay for it. I was emotionally weak, life became unfavourable to me people were even scolding me for not giving him the bribe as he requested. I was mocked and feel dejected. For 2weeks i couldn't drive so i told my conductor to work for some days before i will be emotionally strong to work again, lo and behold again the dreaded Lagos state taskforce caught my boy again the first day of him working saying it is illegal to discharge passenger in a filling station.

The reason why he did that was because he wanted to buy fuel. All his pleas fell on deaf ears naso they towed my bus again all the way from Obalende to Alausa. Those toutish hungry mopols rough handled my bus and destroyed the gear. I was mad, i nearly fainted when i was phoned. Again i payed another 22,000 naira free money collected by one man called Opa on behalf on the government.

So have decided I'm selling the bus. The moral of my epistle is Nigeria is now a jungle, no more love and compassion, it is survival of the fittest. People don't care of fellow citizens feelings. Such a wicked country. Finally i don't advice anybody to do transport business in Lagos again. The state law is generally hostile to SME's. Pls if you must do business do the ones that doesn't involve Lastma, Vio, Kai, Police and FRSC unless they will frustrate your life to corruptly enrich themselves.

My brother try and source for that money and pay before demurrage will accrue on that bus. This country is messed up!!!

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
BlackSeptember:
I'm igbo and you have been abusing my tribe and at the end of the day you will post

Drabeey was here

If you wanna help him please do , if not feck off

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by twentyk(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
This joke is getting way out of hand....someone here needs help and all I could see is hmmm..I thought they say all those bashing na for fun,this is no fun fah shiiiit getting personal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by IDnoble1: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
BeClever:
[s][/s]

Enjoy the change and may you never choke on it..
I can't imagine how you Afonjas resist the evil and hang onto foolish hope for this lost hell hole of a country..

Thank God Fela was inspired by your kinds to sing 'suffering and smiling '...

I am loving this your tears.. Son of change!

After you give them the 20k, then you return and enjoy your delicious change meal.. .
Can you see how irrational you are, what does that have to the with the issue on ground, anyway. I'm not surprised,that is how you ppl do there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by san316(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Funny. I doubt if this dude will sleep well tonight. With all this backlash.

5 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Kgdavid(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Tinyemeka:
LOL.

This Nairaland is one weird place. People would come here to masage their over-inflated larger than life egos. Whereas in reality, there ain't just anything to show for it.

What's the point? I'm saying it because of the state of the tuke tuke that somebody said he's being fined for.

You'll see one very vocal NL username and develop a mental picture of the individual behind the username. At the end of the day it'll be a totally different thing entirely. There is Godi o!

Reminds me of something that happened Wednesday. I was to call 3 applicants in order to set up their interviews. First call went well, an appointment was fixed. The second call however was a totally different story. I'd only just introduced myself when the guy began to rant (in Igbo) that I was disturbing him and that he couldn't hear what I was saying and then hung up on me. Also refused to take my calls after I dialled him severally. Tell me, is that dude ever to be taken seriously in life?

i'm still trying to understand the relevance of this paragraph to the point you were making (which is to me, both a valid and invalid point). The beauty of a place like nairaland is that for once, all men can be equal and the world can judge you based on the content of your character and not your social status or other ephemeral things.

if you want to speak only with people of your own perceived class then you should know where to go.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by otokx(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
@jasper83 there is no country, everyone does as he can.

1 Like

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by knightsTempler: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
It takes a lot to make me lol these days, but this thread here made me burst in a feet of laughter and I nearly chocked on my chicken wings. Oh lawd!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Meanwhile is Drabeey still here ? cheesy grin tongue wink

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Akinaukwa: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Draabey jare, dont mind dem. I feel your pains but am handicapped.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by yomz1e(m): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Like seriously people on nairaland are heartless, so because all these name check thing you want an innocent person to suffer this injustice. Shame on you, if that's the case, let all the yourba help thus Bro out and shame these potash eating, flat head, biafran loosers that we take care of our own. Shameful people

Dreebay.... I can contribute Bro if others are willing shame I don't anyone one in that office. Set your appeal up on gofundme.com. Let's Starts from there

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
kayceelol:
You can text the VIS boss on this no 08034006683 or better still the Provost on 08023271544.Best of luck

Thank u sir, i already sent a text

3 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by ahnie: 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mr chinatownm sup with your pm?mind stating it here!
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Ofin11(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
I'll advise you go to alausa tomorrow 19/08/16, after their meeting you can ask for the current provost by name Engr Patrick Adebayo & talk to him. as regards the airtel number earlier dropped it belongs to the immediate past provost officer who is now an area commander of another command which your location is not under his jurisdiction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Canme4u(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Tinyemeka:

I'm saying it because of the state of the tuke tuke that somebody said he's being fined for.

Reminds me of something that happened Wednesday. I was to call 3 applicants in order to set up their interviews. First call went well, an appointment was fixed. The second call however was a totally different story. I'd only just introduced myself when the guy began to rant (in Igbo) that I was disturbing him and that he couldn't hear what I was saying and then hung up on me.

WHO YOUR RANT EPP?
BTW, am still finding it hard to relate dis jargons to this thread

WHO YOUR RANT EPP?
BTW, am still finding it hard to relate dis jargons to this thred

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by chayoski: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Wow! This is not pleasant to a sound mind. I don't know the op nor his political or tribal stance but most of the replies he's gotten is so not cool. He truly may have been hostile to Igbos but the question here now is will insults help him in his situation? How about you offer your help and then give your advice? Don't you think human learn more under a peaceful state filled with love? Despite our various views towards life, let us first; learn to do unto others what we want done to us. Second, we should learn to love all without restriction. I believe most of us here re young minds(not children) so we should help erase hate among us and preach and act love and peace. To the op, I sincerely wish you get the justice deserved in this case

8 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Vince77(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
hahahahahahah

chai i don laff tire

after this experience this guy will not talk again on this forum

instead of giving advise na bashings frm right, left n center. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Canme4u(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lost sidren of Israel are here already.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Car Thieves Gone Digital! / 11 Things VIO (vehicle Inspection Officers) Will Check To Determine If Your Car / Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.