Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) (30883 Views)

Overloaded Vehicle Arrested By Officials In Zamfara. Photos / FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly / V.I.O and FRSC Palava...my personal experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by AntiWailer: 12:17am On Aug 19, 2016
ARghhhh

One of the Laws of driving in Lagos.

Fear this Zebra Colored men.

I mean FEAR them. Dat form Badooo.

When i see them, na to day plead the blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Mskrisx(f): 12:18am On Aug 19, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Google Karma

.. grin grin grin nwanne idi ok....

11 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Bishop(m): 12:22am On Aug 19, 2016
He has a choice to freely associate with who ever he wants and also vote and support his choice of leadership. Its a choice no one can take from him.

Visit the vio office and explain your plight to the most senior officer that fine may be reduced.
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by CodeHouse: 12:41am On Aug 19, 2016
BlackSeptember:
welcome to the change you preach

grin
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by icequeeTM(f): 12:47am On Aug 19, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Ur stupidity is like peak milk, it's in you.

1 Like

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by sugarban11(m): 12:47am On Aug 19, 2016
Bleep u @blackseptember, anambra and other ipod, samsung flattinoes, from the land of rising criminals and drug peddlers mocking drabeey. eyin omo oduduwa nairaland let us help our brother and shame our enemies. pls, any omo karojire that have any connection within his capacity to help drabeey should pls do with no hesitation. a shame on drabeey is a shame to all nairaland's yoruba including mr Seun. I will contribute my quota by starting #savedrabeeyfromvis on twitter

3 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by kingofthejungle(m): 12:48am On Aug 19, 2016
welcome to the change

drabbey was here

20 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by CodeHouse: 12:56am On Aug 19, 2016
fuckyoumhen:
Enjoy the change. wait, you are just a mere company driver?

Of course he can't be working as an accountant or front desk and stoop to drive the company bus, everybody is rich on the internet.

Comments on NL pages are full of tribal insults, I am proudly 5% but then I help lots of Yorubas and Hausas on a daily basis now if I dwell on the hate I observe here daily then will you blame me if I don't help the OP even If I could make a 1minute call to end all his troubles?

Im sure you have settled it though cos I didn't bother to read all the threads but this should serve as a lesson to all of us, if we so much desire this change, I don't mean the Buhari Change.

4 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Unemadu: 12:57am On Aug 19, 2016
But where are the law courts? Traffic courts at least. Is Nigeria a Zoo?
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by CodeHouse: 12:58am On Aug 19, 2016
sugarban11:
Bleep u @blackseptember, anambra and other ipod, samsung flattinoes, from the land of rising criminals and drug peddlers mocking drabeey. eyin omo oduduwa nairaland let us help our brother and shame our enemies. pls, any omo karojire that have any connection within his capacity to help drabeey should pls do with no hesitation. a shame on drabeey is a shame to all nairaland's yoruba including mr Seun. I will contribute my quota by starting #savedrabeeyfromvis on twitter

Pls stop talking with your anus

26 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by JhyMedex: 1:06am On Aug 19, 2016
Drabeey:

If some government officials can melt this injustice on me, that won't make me lose hope in the others.....
U did D ryt tin 2 bring up n take up D issue... Dis kinda nonsense has to stop in our beloved nation...
N nt 2 b coy Sir... It's METE NT MELT..
Shalom!!!
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by sherifjoo(m): 1:22am On Aug 19, 2016
please guys let's find a way to assist and stop d criticism,if u guys Knw d rate at wch all dis Lagos state tracfic official n VIO, task force are frustrating ppls lives in d name of IGR,,, my major problem wit all dis madness penalties s aw much s minimum wages itslf and all of deir fine s mor Dan minimum wages,,,, wer do u expect a common man on d street trying to meet ends meet get dis ridiculous fine to pay,,,,,, so let's find a way to get him justice and forget d criticism

1 Like

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Pamelayoung: 1:28am On Aug 19, 2016
Since when vio start 2 dey collect tips I tot dey were diff. With all ds comments, I didn't think Nl is willing to help take it to twitter.
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by uwagimboo: 1:31am On Aug 19, 2016
How I wish I can call VIS abi VIO to increase the Fine to 50 thasand, so that next time he wants to insult a tribe, he will remember he is a common driver..

drabbey poo here..

11 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by nwaanambra1(m): 1:33am On Aug 19, 2016
[size=13pt]@Drabeey

this atulu! so na common driversaleman you be! shocked shocked shocked shocked

you will be on Nairaland insulting people that can afford to feed you and yours for years simply because they are umu igbo and unfortunate enough to have an account on NL then snoods(ichafu isi) like you will talk to them anyhow! angry angry

I said before that majority of these name checkers and all those insulting igbos are majorly poor church rats, houseboys, gatemen, cleaners and flybynights who are lucky to afford one chinko phone and free mb from the networks!

they insult umu igbo because they envy their success and doesn't have the liver to do what it takes to be a billionaire without sacrificing one innocent girls breast or one poor boy's blokos!

now you will learn that those that insult or commit atrocities against the Igbos are actually dancing to the tunes of usurugede without knowing that the tune of usurugede is a dance of death and badluck!

desist from insulting umu igbo! don't say i didn't warn you! undecided undecided

common 20k and you are crying all over Nairaland like a he-goat about to be slaughtered! go and pay your 20k fine jare!

after you pay the chicken fine you learn the sweet lesson and know that out there is not like Nairaland where u talk to people any how! cheesy cheesy

Drabeey was 'hair' indeed! cheesy cheesy grin grin [/size]

18 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 19, 2016
Dr
Drabeey:

His name is mr O.O AGOSU
This happened around 2:00pm today.
All this replies ain't helping, i need to make case against this guys.

Hare Brained fool. So you can have mouth to cry.

Drabeey was here!

12 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by fashrola(m): 2:09am On Aug 19, 2016
SAVEDBABA:
its high time Nigerians start buying dash cams,its really necessary

Yeah and spy cameras too at least it will weed out some unscrupulous elements hiding behind uniforms

Drabee just go on Social media and tweet @ GidiTraffic , the matter will soon trend

But you have to be very sure you didn't commit any of the offences stated on the receipt because there's no evidence that you obeyed the rules.

1 Like

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by forelimb: 2:22am On Aug 19, 2016
Just try and pay then be careful next time not to be hard on any of them.
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by forelimb: 2:23am On Aug 19, 2016
You must be diplomatic in dealing with law enforcement agents,otherwise they will spoil the day for you.
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 19, 2016
BlackSeptember:
20,000 naira is not a joke in this harsh economy. Despite the fact that, i am suffering a cause i'm not guilty of cool

Did you say harsh economy with your vocal support for this buhari government. Satan has exposed you today.

I even thought you are a doctor with your Drabeey is here.

Just a bus driver #SMH
Even if he's a bus driver, as look as he's working for his money, give him some respect . Let us have some dignity in labour.

4 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Paulezeh: 2:53am On Aug 19, 2016
I have read everybody's contribution and now no that there is no good people in this platform called nairaland . So it's only people who hates buhari that can help you in this platform. It's a pity. If this man did not get help from this injustice meted on him, I will help him to pay this money but it will be a minus for this platform
I'm an igbo man and I have been supporting buhari not apc since I read a book called war against indiscipline (WAI). Nothing can change my believe on this man called buhari till I die. Nobody hate goodluck but he misused the opportunity given to him by God and he paid dearly for that. From lecturer without shoe to presidency , to sharing gold phone in daughters wedding. From grace to grass. My igbo brothers, buhari is here to rule for 8yrs, we must accept that and move together.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Mom007(f): 3:27am On Aug 19, 2016
BlackSeptember:
I'm igbo and you have been abusing my tribe and at the end of the day you will post

Drabeey was here

Here's the thing about karma, it's like a moving train. It stops for no one, yourself included. Ever heard not to kick a man when he is already down? Your own karma is coming to get you.

6 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 19, 2016
Hehehehe... I really enjoyed this thread. The useless urchins and poor church rats from the South West got served.

These Afonjas keep on insulting the Igbos because one bigot mod keeps on pushing drug threads to the front page to draw Traffuc.

The Sophisticated Charlatans dont even have penny to pay for a fine. Common 20 thousand naira and he runs to Nairaland to cry which is the hallmark of a coward Afonja. If it were to be an Igbo man, this case for don settle since.

The oily Sai Baba Muslims cant even feed themselves... Just imagine an ordinary bus driver... Who insults the Igbos as he likes. I believe someone here could have made a few calls and this stuff would be served with justice... But hell No!!

The Anitophels cant even pay their dues!!!

The Brown Roof Republicans always begging for food and money....

Ndi Ofe Mmanu.... Awon oily people grin grin grin

Drabeey was Truely here indeed!!! grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by HMZi: 3:58am On Aug 19, 2016
Drabeey:

what does that have to do with the issueon ground now sir?
it has a lot to do with the issue,it establishes that you are not as spotless as you think,being tribalistic and insulting pipo based on tribal diff is 'sick'.no 1 asked to b born to his or her ethnicity,so we just roll with it..God will help u out,okay!...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Johnrake69: 4:01am On Aug 19, 2016
sherifjoo:
please guys let's find a way to assist and stop d criticism,if u guys Knw d rate at wch all dis Lagos state tracfic official n VIO, task force are frustrating ppls lives in d name of IGR,,, my major problem wit all dis madness penalties s aw much s minimum wages itslf and all of deir fine s mor Dan minimum wages,,,, wer do u expect a common man on d street trying to meet ends meet get dis ridiculous fine to pay,,,,,, so let's find a way to get him justice and forget d criticism

Lagos state government is one of the worst state government in Nigeria. Their fines and policies are draconian. Lagosians go through hell on a daily basis, and it's really pathetic. The so called Igr have no bearing on the lives of the common man. All they have to show is fancy structures at lekki-Epe. All state clinics are still in a sorry state despite the huge IGR.

2 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by HMZi: 4:01am On Aug 19, 2016
icequeeTM:

Ur stupidity is like peak milk, it's in you.
..its funny to hear sane pipo lash out like this,it usually points to insanity,haba,this is uncalled 4..try employing some self control..ok!

4 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by mamawin(f): 4:13am On Aug 19, 2016
BlackSeptember:
I'm igbo and you have been abusing my tribe and at the end of the day you will post

Drabeey was here
haba Mr.? this is Nairaland now. help a brother if you can
Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by mamawin(f): 4:18am On Aug 19, 2016
BlackSeptember:

Drabeey was here
Paulezeh:
I have read everybody's contribution and now no that there is no good people in this platform called nairaland . So it's only people who hates buhari that can help you in this platform. It's a pity. If this man did not get help from this injustice meted on him, I will help him to pay this money but it will be a minus for this platform
I'm an igbo man and I have been supporting buhari not apc since I read a book called war against indiscipline (WAI). Nothing can change my believe on this man called buhari till I die. Nobody hate goodluck but he misused the opportunity given to him by God and he paid dearly for that. From lecturer without shoe to presidency , to sharing gold phone in daughters wedding. From grace to grass. My igbo brothers, buhari is here to rule for 8yrs, we must accept that and move together.
. may God bless you
BlackSeptember:

Drabeey was here

1 Like

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 19, 2016
Why this divide between Igbo and Yoruba? You guys should stop sowing seed of hate please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by tk4rd: 4:23am On Aug 19, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Something about this o.p... He is tooo straight. He thinks everybody is as straight as he is

6 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by mamawin(f): 4:25am On Aug 19, 2016
nwaanambra1:
[size=13pt]@Drabeey

this atulu! so na common driversaleman you be! shocked shocked shocked shocked

you will be on Nairaland insulting people that can afford to feed you and yours for years simply because they are umu igbo and unfortunate enough to have an account on NL then snoods(ichafu isi) like you will talk to them anyhow! angry angry

I said before that majority of these name checkers and all those insulting igbos are majorly poor church rats, houseboys, gatemen, cleaners and flybynights who are lucky to afford one chinko phone and free mb from the networks!

they insult umu igbo because they envy their success and doesn't have the liver to do what it takes to be a billionaire without sacrificing one innocent girls breast or one poor boy's blokos!

now you will learn that those that insult or commit atrocities against the Igbos are actually dancing to the tunes of usurugede without knowing that the tune of usurugede is a dance of death and badluck!

desist from insulting umu igbo! don't say i didn't warn you! undecided undecided

common 20k and you are crying all over Nairaland like a he-goat about to be slaughtered! go and pay your 20k fine jare!

after you pay the chicken fine you learn the sweet lesson and know that out there is not like Nairaland where u talk to people any how! cheesy cheesy

Drabeey was 'hair' indeed! cheesy cheesy grin grin [/size]
@your signature. is this how we shall build a Nigeria of our dream? continue

2 Likes

Re: Help! V.I.S Officials Just Meted An Injustice On Me (pics) by JohnsonOlanre: 4:28am On Aug 19, 2016
kunlegboye:

God Help!...So Nigeria Youth have degenerated to this level of hate for each other,too too bad!!....I was moved when when he narrated his story without checking for whatever tribe.But why are people so sensitive to tribe on this forum...

The guy is a bloody tribalist without shame, read his past post. He deserve knocks.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Buy This Beastly BMW C Evolution Bike? / Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car / Car Thieves Gone Digital!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.