Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? (2021 Views)

Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Certifiedbillio(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
christinnah:

Im good thanks
hope you cool?
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by ogorwyne(f): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
DRISKLEF:
You're something else, wayne!

You didn't even notice the comentator but the comment. Just negodu.
Lol. Aint my fault. The comment na d kain tn wen I dey like.

How r u?
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Captainz102(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Because they dont know the value of their life. SIMPLE
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I mean this person was the air you were breathing.
Cc: Lalasticlala
air you were breathing? i thought t'was oxygen.. people just put the blame on love ni jare... i think people are always expecting much from human.. thats the major issue jare. instead of them loving and expecting much from God they wont.

lalasticlala dont see things like this na, had it been its about snake now. ehn ehn.
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I mean this person was the air you were breathing.
Cc: Lalasticlala
air you were breathing? i thought t'was oxygen.. people just put the blame on love ni jare... i think people are always expecting much from human.. thats the major issue jare. instead of them loving and expecting much from God they wont.

lalasticlala dont see things like this na, had it been its about snake now. ehn ehn.

anyway konji na bastard though.
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin wait til he spank ur bubble butt....
hahahha I forgiven him Boo... Besides he registered his moniker on my Mum's birthday.... Hahahahahha... How have you been Boo... Missed you... Sorry for the silence...
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahha I forgive him Boo... Besides he registered his moniker on my Mum's birthday.... Hahahahahha... How have you been Boo... Missed you... Sorry for the silence...

I miss u too boo.. cheesy

I'm OK as always... 2days more to go and I'll be flying back to the island tongue

Tat moniker tho, he kept mentioning u...
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I miss u too boo.. cheesy

I'm OK as always... 2days more to go and I'll be flying back to the island tongue

Tat moniker tho, he kept mentioning u...
hahahhahah banters and controversies makes nairaland very interesting... Anyway... Happy to know you are ok.... I hope there has been no tremor again..
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahhahah banters and controversies makes nairaland very interesting... Anyway... Happy to know you are ok.... I hope there has been no tremor again..

Too many of them actually but it's all fine... Sometimes their worthless contributions makes the thread even longer grin

Tnx goodness no tremors anymore and low pressures... We are enjoying our sunshine day today wink

How far na? U seems so busy these days...
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Too many of them actually but it's all fine... Sometimes their worthless contributions makes the thread even longer grin

Tnx goodness no tremors anymore and low pressures... We are enjoying our sunshine day today wink

How far na? U seems so busy these days...
yes boo .... But I I think I will be less busy in church he coming days.... Yea they help in making the thread longer..... Enjoy your self.... I am just laughing at their comments..... By the way boo.... You and I know that you have a very seed voice and accent.... ( I was laughing hard when that guy said I was the one that you were talking about on your thread)...
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
SmellingAnus:
yes boo .... But I I think I will be less busy in church he coming days.... Yea they help in making the thread longer..... Enjoy your self.... I am just laughing at their comments..... By the way boo.... You and I know that you have a very seed voice and accent.... ( I was laughing hard when that guy said I was the one that you were talking about on your thread)...

We're both laughing actually... Let them enjoy while it last grin

Oh yeah, hes been hitting u left n right..he seems to know u very well... tongue
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by honiepie7(f): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
when you don't love and value your life by takin ur own life....... how can you love another person? i don't understand sha......
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

We're both laughing actually... Let them enjoy while it last grin

Oh yeah, hes been hitting u left n right..he seems to know u very well... tongue
exactly my point.... I am just enjoying the show....
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
SmellingAnus:
exactly my point.... I am just enjoying the show....

grin

Some of them still recognize us tongue tongue

I'll rest for now boo... Catch u later.. Happy to see u back here... grin
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Some of them still recognize us tongue tongue

I'll rest for now boo... Catch u later.. Happy to see u back here... grin
hahaha... Happy to meet you here.... Ok have a beautiful rest Boo kiss
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by christinnah(f): 2:05am On Aug 20, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
hope you cool?

I am !!!
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 20, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Because Why has double u h why in it.
because "why" has "w" "h" "y" in it
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by joey150(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2016
How would we really know when the said people that commited suicide are dead? Or did they kill themselves and run away??
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by DRISKLEF(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2016
ennyhola:
because "why" has "w" "h" "y" in it
Your point?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time For Guys To Harden Up. / Exposed INI Edo Goes Nude In New Photoshoot- Vaseline Crew / Romance Story : The Cleaning Lady (18+)- Season 1episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.