Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? (2019 Views)

Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2016
I read stories all over the media about men and women committing suicide because of painful break ups, and I just don't get how taking your life, not even the life of that "heart breaker", solves the problem. I get it, you invested so much time, emotions, money, etc., in the relationship. Your world revolved around this person. I mean this person was the air you were breathing. In fact, your friends and family members were already referring to the person as "our wife" or "our in-law", but then the relationship comes to an end. It's painful, I get. You try every means to get over the hurt. Suicidal thoughts might come once in a while but must it now be put into practice?
Why do some people settle for suicide in the end? Is hope that lost?

http://zegist.com/t/is-suicide-the-way-forward/1061
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by ajasbaba(m): 9:32am On Aug 19, 2016
because they have fish brain grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Emac34: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2016
ajasbaba:
yua right bruv

As for me i dnt even believe in love cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by IamLEGEND1: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2016
Why don't you perform a resurrection spell and ask them urself or do we look like the walking dead?
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by DRISKLEF(m): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2016
Because Why has double u h why in it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by rosy1992(f): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2016
They are not yet matured emotionally
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Why don't you perform a resurrection spell and ask them urself or do we look like the walking dead?
Hmm hmm
If you don't have any idea of what I'm talking about, please fashie smiley
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Maxi112: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2016
to eat food just they hungry me this morning, what should i do?

guys help
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2016
DRISKLEF:
grin
What kind of answer is this
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by DRISKLEF(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:

grin
What kind of answer is this

Try to decipher that, babes.
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2016
They didn't value their life.

I can't imagine such nonsense
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Fuqman(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2016
Well, everyone needs to love and be loved which means if someone has lost someone they love then they feel empty and vulnerable and make decisions to kill themselves, excluding me.
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by vizkiz: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2016
They commit suicide because they are losers undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Certifiedbillio(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I read stories all over the media about men and women committing suicide because of painful break ups, and I just don't get how taking your life, not even the life of that "heart breaker", solves the problem. I get it, you invested so much time, emotions, money, etc., in the relationship. Your world revolved around this person. I mean this person was the air you were breathing. In fact, your friends and family members were already referring to the person as "our wife" or "our in-law", but then the relationship comes to an end. It's painful, I get. You try every means to get over the hurt. Suicidal thoughts might come once in a while but must it now be put into practice?
Why do some people settle for suicide in the end? Is hope that lost?

http://zegist.com/t/is-suicide-the-way-forward/1061
Cc: Lalasticlala
maybe coz they've given their all into the relationship

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by christinnah(f): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
maybe coz they've given their all into the relationship

hi !!
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by knight05(m): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2016
ajasbaba:
.Or they are not happy in the relationship,i advice,they should lick sugar. .grin
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by ogorwyne(f): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2016
DRISKLEF:
I love this comment
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2016
It Drepression.

The feeling that they couldnt do anything right. Those who commit suicide do out of acute emotional pain, dissappointment and so on.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by christinnah(f): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2016
knight05:
.Or they are not happy in the relationship,i advice,they should lick sugar. .grin
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by DRISKLEF(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2016
ogorwyne:

I love this comment
You're something else, wayne!

You didn't even notice the comentator but the comment. Just negodu.

Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by FvckShiT(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2016
Fúck suicide grin

Smellyanus can you commit suicide cos of trapqueen77? angry
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by knight05(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=christinnah post=48616016][/quote] . . . grin
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
FvckShiT:
Fúck suicide grin

Smellyanus can you commit suicide cos of trapqueen77? angry

In the first place It's NOT SmellyAnus angry but SmellingAnus! tongue

Secondly, why wud he kill himself coz of me? grin I don't think so..
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Certifiedbillio(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
christinnah:

hi !!
how are you?
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by FvckShiT(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

In the first place It's NOT SmellyAnus angry but SmellingAnus! tongue

Secondly, why wud he kill himself coz of me? grin I don't think so..

Oh its fúcking Smellinganus

Why can't he fúcking kill himself cos of you undecided

We all see u guys fúcking post and comments

He sure will grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by RoyalBlak007: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by christinnah(f): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
how are you?

Im good thanks
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
FvckShiT:

Oh its fúcking Smellinganus

Why can't he fúcking kill himself cos of you undecided

We all see u guys fúcking post and comments

He sure will grin

Haaahahah... Ur waking up the Dragon of NL grin
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by FvckShiT(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Haaahahah... Ur waking up the Dragon of NL grin

You mean the fucking non-breathing fire Dragon undecided
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
FvckShiT:

You mean the fucking non-breathing fire Dragon undecided

grin wait til he spank ur bubble butt....
Re: Why Do People Commit Suicide Because Of Love? by FvckShiT(m): 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin wait til he spank ur bubble butt....

He won't be able to take the fúcking heat

Now I know why you fúcking keep defending him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video:kenyan Man Disgraced For Tapping Current & Ejacuating On A Lady Inside Bus / OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) / Naija Husband Doesn't Give ORAL To Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.