Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? (1329 Views)

What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? by Brown14: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
Just came across this crazy pic summary of what happened during a robbery and I just decided to share just for fun and inputs.

So guys if u were the husband what would you do?
And ladies too can you do such a thing to at least save ur family?

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hmm.. that's bad

Too bad angry
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? by subtlemee(f): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
I'll gladly do it for the safety of my family so far he doesn't go to the other side after that I'll apologise to my husband then brush my teeth with hypo bleach lipsrsealed
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2017

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? by ITbomb(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
The husband will surely ask for the therapy

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? by Splinz(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
subtlemee:
I'll gladly do it for the safety of my family so far he doesn't go to the other side after that I'll apologise to my husband then brush my teeth with hypo bleach lipsrsealed

If he ask for the other side nkor?

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? by EniHolar(f): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
What's Blowj0b pls?
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? by dingbang(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
EniHolar:
What's Blowj0b pls?
iffa woze u slap
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? by dingbang(m): 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
At least she wasn't raped .....
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? by gedidiah: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
If na for nija, Dem must ask for the other side
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? by EniHolar(f): 6:56am On Feb 02, 2017
dingbang:
iffa woze u slap

cheesy
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? by dingbang(m): 7:07am On Feb 02, 2017
EniHolar:

cheesy
see ur fine lips... Am sure it has kissed alot
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? by RotgakSlay(m): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2017
d woman av joined bad gang.
d husband said she av nt givin him head lyk dat grin grin
PLZ OH, WOTS HEAD?

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? by EniHolar(f): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
dingbang:
see ur fine lips... Am sure it has kissed alot

Yea... It's part of life. kiss
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction To This??? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys, See The 9 Sexy Things Women Want In Bed / This Yoruba Girl Is Agitating For Biafra(pics) / What Do You Know About Delta Igbo Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.