Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? (6591 Views)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / When Unbeliever Appears To Be More Blessed Than You Are / Ways God Uses In Teaching Christians How To Number Their Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by Pidggin(f): 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Winners01, good thread, I think some of them in the video have demonic spirits shocked shocked

If I am approached by a non-believer, I will definitely give him/her time to speak but I will have my own say afterwards and surely another soul will be won for God's Kingdom
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pidggin:
Winners01, good thread, I think some of them in the video have demonic spirits shocked shocked

If I am approached by a non-believer, I will definitely give him/her time to speak but I will have my own say afterwards and surely another soul will be won for God's Kingdom
Truly?? You don't say cheesy

Of all the posts here, this one smacks of dishonesty. Experience has shown that here on NL; you tell atheists not to ever quote you while commending your fellow adherents of doing a good job.

Others I can believe, but you Nahh....
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by Pidggin(f): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
SirWere:
Truly?? You don't say cheesy

Of all the posts here, this one smacks of dishonesty. Experience has shown that here on NL; you tell atheists not to ever quote you while commending your fellow adherents of doing a good job.

Others I can believe, but you Nahh....

I think I have only done this once and I had a valid reason for this and if you check the thread you will notice how most athiests who commented were insultive compare that with the maturity displayed by Christians on the same thread.

My posts are open to all but is there any reason why when one askes a valid question you folks think the person lacks intelligence especially when it's a person who is obviously religious?
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by EyeHateGod: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pidggin:

I think I have only done this once and I had a valid reason for this and if you check the thread you will notice how most athiests who commented were insultive compare that with the maturity displayed by Christians on the same thread.

My posts are open to all but is there any reason why when one askes a valid question you folks think the person lacks intelligence especially when it's a person who is obviously religious?
Can U pls compile all the insult from atheist if U can't Then U a big Liar and Shame on u
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by Pidggin(f): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Can U pls compile all the insult from atheist if U can't Then U a big Liar and Shame on u

https://www.nairaland.com/3293748/why-did-god-create-time

Winners01 please bear me witness was I insulted on this thread or not. SirWere you need to speak to your folks, I hope you see the aggression displayed by the person I quoted
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by EyeHateGod: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pidggin:

https://www.nairaland.com/3293748/why-did-god-create-time

Winners01 please bear me witness was I insulted on this thread or not. SirWere you need to speak to your folks, I hope you see the aggression displayed by the person I am responding to
We are talking of this thread!! oh U don't even know what Time is shocked
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pidggin:

Many atheists here are simply responding to the insults they here from Theists; christians especially.

Many start with an insult and then cry foul over lack of civility. Most people have a lot bull-shit tolerance level sad
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by Pidggin(f): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
SirWere:

Many atheists here are simply responding to the insults they here from Theists; christians especially.

Many start with an insult and then cry foul over lack of civility. Most people have a lot bull-shit tolerance level sad

The poster who hates his God just reacted aggressively towards me without provocation, was he right or wrong?
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pidggin:

The poster who hates his God just reacted aggressively towards me without provocation, was he right or wrong?
His moniker is I hate God. Atheism is a lack of belief in god(s). I hope you can see how they do not relate
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by Pidggin(f): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
SirWere:
His moniker is I hate God. Atheism is a lack of belief in god(s). I hope you can see how they do not relate

Lol
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by winner01(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2016
Pidggin:

Thanks my Sister, God bless you
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by winner01(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
SirWere:

On a religion section right?
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by winner01(m): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
lol
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by Emmanystone: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2018
But what will the unbeliever preach?
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by winner01(m): 5:22pm On May 04, 2018
Emmanystone:
But what will the unbeliever preach?
Unbelief.
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by Emmanystone: 9:53pm On May 04, 2018
winner01:
Unbelief.
An unbeliever will preach unbelieving to me to unbelief?

I will laugh him to scorn.

I will begin by sharing my testimony and wait for him to destroy or disprove it, if he can do that, he may have my attention.

If he can tell me why i have the kind of peace and joy i have now in the midst of turbulence and crisis, i'd listen to him.

If he can explain to me why all of a sudden i longer fear death and actually looking forward to it, then may listen to him preach his unbelief. Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by winner01(m): 12:11pm On May 06, 2018
Emmanystone:

An unbeliever will preach unbelieving to me to unbelief?

I will laugh him to scorn.

I will begin by sharing my testimony and wait for him to destroy or disprove it, if he can do that, he may have my attention.

If he can tell me why i have the kind of peace and joy i have now in the midst of turbulence and crisis, i'd listen to him.

If he can explain to me why all of a sudden i longer fear death and actually looking forward to it, then may listen to him preach his unbelief. Hahahahahahahahaha
Lol, I get right.

Unfortunately, they won't be able to disprove you. They will only do what they know how to do best. Mockery and ridicule.
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by Emmanystone: 9:33pm On May 06, 2018
winner01:
Lol, I get right.

Unfortunately, they won't be able to disprove you. They will only do what they know how to do best. Mockery and ridicule.
My skin is as thick as a Car Tire.
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by winner01(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2018
Emmanystone:

My skin is as thick as a Car Tire.

lol
Re: Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 13, 2018
On the contrary it's only believers who do preach. The word "believe" evidently comes from people who have some kind of faith and who always try to convince others to agree and join them during worship. Masqueraders do preach too but their style of preaching is "see how many congregants i've got, if they're not benefiting do you think they'll be following me?" So they preach by actions rather than talks, if you dare ask "why masquerade" congregants will give you testimonies of great achievements after joining the movement! Therefore they're believers as well with their style of preaching, the ONLY religious group with valid proofs have all it takes to preach both verbally and with manners they're the true Christians. Every other religion do preach so there are many believers but regarding pure and true worship it takes much more than mimicking what their leaders say and you can ONLY identify true believers by how strongly and determined they're able to live by their professed Faith!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All / God Of The Day / Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.