Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland (3129 Views)

Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by pweetyphola(f): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
With thousands of profile on nairaland, how are you able to determine the hottest ones?? There has be someone running the polls......I want to be 'that person's' assisitant grin tongue
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
pweetyphola:
With thousands of profile on nairaland, how are you able to determine the hottest ones?? There has be someone running the polls......I want to be 'that person's' assisitant grin tongue
just Tell us u have won already
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Godemcee(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Lol you are very funny, thanks anyways.
I catch u so this is where u are,you niggers better stay clear my bestie gloria
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by GloriaNinja(f): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Godemcee:
I catch u so this is where u are,you niggers better stay clear my bestie gloria
nobody will snatch me away from you bestie.
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Godemcee(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
GloriaNinja:
nobody will snatch me away from you bestie.
yes oh baby,especially that biafrabushboy.how is ur nite going
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by GloriaNinja(f): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Godemcee:
yes oh baby,especially that biafrabushboy.how is ur nite going
Night going well, what about yours crazy boy?
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Godemcee(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Night going well, what about yours crazy boy?
fine jorh
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by GloriaNinja(f): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Godemcee:
fine jorh
Shut up joor, what are you still doing awake?
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by timsonpreye(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:
tanx. But what abt most intelligent nairalanders.
Lets be celebrating Brainy ones, not everytime Hottest this or sexy that.
I love this girl so much, she's always reasonable/sensible in every of her comment and posts even her threads, she's ma one and only formal crush... wink
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by timsonpreye(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I disagree, intelligence in a woman is an asset,
and it depends on the sector you are talking about, If it is entertainment world, then Beauty is an asset.
But on a social media like Nairaland, we should be celebrating Intelligence, not hotness or sexy.
Any lady who is overjoyed to be mentioned as Hot or Sexy all the time is an Attention seeker,
celebrate and praise my brain, not my boobs or ass.
wowwwwwww.... I swear down u are so fucking intelligent n reasonable.... M proud to b ur formal crush, NL girls hope u saw the particular comment?? I love u crush smiley
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Godemcee(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Shut up joor, what are you still doing awake?
chatin jorh,nd am also waiting for u
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by MrCork: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
coolkris:
Sarimah,farano,marieolae,dechandel,twaci,tohpahz,pweetyz,
name other hot ladies on this forum,sorry not too fine girls,this is not ur show.

.son do u need eye drop?((no oofense)) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by blackpanther25(m): 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Why are you such a fckboy! Pussies like you are a disgrace, creating a thread over annoynomous online "females" that's if they are even females! Dont you know 90% of these so called girls pics on Nairaland are fake. Have caught so many infact I just recently saw the same pic on instagram of a lady here parading to be. Pathethic ass n.iggaa

It's clear you can't get a chic in real life and thus have to hussle on Nairaland undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by GloriaNinja(f): 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Godemcee:
chatin jorh,nd am also waiting for u
go to sleep jare
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by pweetyphola(f): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2016
coolkris:
just Tell us u have won already

Won what? GM
Re: This Are The Hottest Ladies To Ever Walk On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2016
pweetyphola:

Won what? GM
I sent u a personal message

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old School Love Songs, Which Was Your Favorite? / What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.