Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice (6613 Views)

Any Reasonable Advice?? / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / Need A Reasonable Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by columbus007(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
maikbanj:
Osas you carry this thing reach here!
LooooooooooooooooL cheesy gbam osas don cast cheesy
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by smoby(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
maikbanj:
Osas you carry this thing reach here!
bros u self knw say i no fit go babalawo house..... na here be where I go find help
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by columbus007(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op in dis case this is lost not love,u only lost over her which is not love,relax and give her time and find the defination.
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by smoby(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
halfricanadian:

why are u with d person
why is d person with u

nd many more liks dat
y she's with me i don't know. why m with her is because of i love her so much for right now she is in pain and I want us to face it together..
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by Originalsly: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bro...check yourself. Is it a man that be falling helplessly in love with a woman on first sight?....or is that a woman thing? No problem showing interest... interest to find out more about her and the possibility of a relationship.... but why keep pressing on when she told you upfront?...why keep wrapping up your heart around her?...is it by force? Why not just be happy with the friend level and hope it can develop closer in time? All this "I can't live without you" kinda behaviour is not going to work in your favour.... she would be seeing you as a weak guy.... girls do not like weak guys....that is a turn off. Be a man.... focus on your purpose for being in school .... see yourself as just another fool that fell in love. If you can't get up after tripping on this one of many hurdles of life... how on earth would you move on? Wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by smoby(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
columbus007:
Op in dis case this is lost not love,u only lost over her which is not love,relax and give her time and find the defination.
lust u say? why then do i feel happy everytime m with her.. why does it give me that joy everytime I look into her eyes .......the day I was sick, weak to stand up ....when she came to visit..
how come i find that strength In me to stand up from my bed walk down stairs and up again.. ND lastly why is my heart been broken now... I cry sometimes when I see that the way I love her i don't love anyone else......
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by columbus007(m): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
smoby:
lust u say? why then do i feel happy everytime m with her.. why does it give me that joy everytime I look into her eyes .......the day I was sick, weak to stand up ....when she came to visit..
how come i find that strength In me to stand up from my bed walk down stairs and up again.. ND lastly why is my heart been broken now... I cry sometimes when I see that the way I love her i don't love anyone else......
mehn you are really into her,ask some1 to help you speak to her then,i don't really like it when love goes wrong when it's one sided,i feel you now bro,dont do more of voice calls only text her because dis kind thing fit make ur heart get muscle pull oo. shocked
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by smoby(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
columbus007:
mehn you are really into her,ask some1 to help you speak to her then,i don't really like it when love goes wrong when it's one sided,i feel you now bro,dont do more of voice calls only text her because dis kind thing fit make ur heart get muscle pull oo. shocked
lol.....
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by Mypeople2(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
smoby:
it was on my first semester when I saw her,ever then I have been In love with her,i told her hw I felt thought maybe she will understand. men! I was so much inlove with her bt later she started avoiding me, we didn't talk until the first semester ended. now we're back together this second semester..still have this feelings for her ...bt she said we can just be friends...that she don't love me... I have tried xo many ways to get rid of the feelings but it is still there in me...iwnt her bt she said she is Inlove with another..guys M so confused N sad right now..why did god create love is it to punish man for what Adam did? yes we spend time together,me ND her I wnt to get rid of this feelings bt it is still there .not that she is the only beautiful girl on campus not even close bt I don't have this feelings for other girls.......to me she's more than beautiful and I love her so much ....right now m so much sad ND my heart is always troubled....at times when I finish talking to her on phone I feel that happiness again.... please hw can I get rid of this emotions thanks
because m tired of falling in love with the wrong girls
ys I have asked her several times, if she hate me
...her answer was no I don't. u r the most amazing friend I have ever seen n u will be the last .

xo what can I do pls help

pls lala
move it to the front page

pls

I need advice from people

and even you to...
thanks
My guy, go and read.When you finish as the best student in your university and you are given awards, she will be the one looking for you.Women love successful men, so forget about her now.When you blast 5.0 three times, she and all her friends will be looking for you
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by costal(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
My broda no one is responsible for hw you feel u re hear dieing for her another guy is der bagging her pls forget her blc she is not responsible for ur feelings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocked Plane Passengers Watch Couple Have Sex In Front Of Everyone (photos) / Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? / How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.