Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon (3008 Views)

Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by TIDDOLL(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
I don't knw why someone will just think the next thing to do,is become a DEMON undecided
Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Bro, I am willing to give you the "boys" i'll keep the girls abeg grin

grin grin

Na fine Boi like u dem dey like grin

Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by Smellymouth: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
vizkiz:

Na person whey know person dey do person grin

Hahahaha.. Baba, shun jare..

Who nor know you? shocked shocked

Legendary..
Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by Smellymouth: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Werey grin Tutor keh? How i wan take teach my oga? Hian! Baba nla, Egbon, sir, Uncle, Daddy, i jump and pass o! Over to Vizkiz grin

Hahaha.. See as oga dey dodge him area of specialization.. grin cheesy

Your own demon even pass Yorubas own.. grin

Vizkiz, Oya EPP ME.. Edakun Saah..

I wana be like you guys..

1 Like

Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by vizkiz: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaha.. See as oga dey dodge him area of specialization.. grin cheesy

Your own demon even pass Yorubas own.. grin

Vizki, Oya EPP ME.. Edakun Saah..

I wana be like you guys..

Funny thing be say na only me single between you and iamkingzlee. See say I be learner grin
Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by Smellymouth: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
vizkiz:

Funny thing be say na only me single between you and iamkingzlee. See say I be learner grin

Chineke!! Vizzu ma Nizzu, I smell lies.. grin

Iamkingzlee wan break you and king Solomon records (because I know say you don already break King Solo records)..

I am single oo.. And I am searching..

Any thing for your boy? grin

1 Like

Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by vizkiz: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

Chineke!! Vizzu ma Nizzu, I smell lies.. grin

Iamkingzlee wan break you and king Solomon records (because I know say you don already break King Solo records)..

I am single oo.. And I am searching..

Any thing for your boy? grin

suzan404
Dollyjoy
Ireneony
Oyind17
ErnieSmallzz
MzPecs

Oyah baba carry two out of these babes. Them carry front and back. Just the you like em to be grin
Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
vizkiz:

suzan404
Dollyjoy
Ireneony
Oyind17
ErnieSmallzz
MzPecs

Oyah baba carry two out of these babes. Them carry front and back. Just the you like em to be grin

undecided undecided
Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
lipsrsealed how u take knw say i get front & back
vizkiz:

sujzan404
Dollyjojy
Ireneonjy
Oyind1j7
ErnieSmallzjz
MzPecjs

Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by Smellymouth: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
vizkiz:

suzan40.4
Dolly.joy
Irene.ony
Oyind.17
ErnieSm.allzz
MzPe.cs

Chaii!!! Oluwa, you too dey bless oo.. cheesy

I ask for humans, vizkiz carry angels gimme..
grin cheesy

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
vizkiz:

suzan404
Dollyjoy
Ireneony
Oyind17
ErnieSmallzz
MzPecs

You want make we kill the guy Only me fit kee amgrin
Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by YorubaDemon(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oyind17:
You want make we kill the guy Only me fit kee amgrin
that one small
Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
YorubaDemon:

that one small
You dey control like 10 women abi?
Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by YorubaDemon(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oyind17:
You dey control like 10 women abi?
a gentleman never reveals anything
Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by YorubaDemon(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
TIDDOLL:
I don't knw why someone will just think the next thing to do,is become a DEMON undecided
who your opinion epp?
Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
YorubaDemon:

a gentleman never reveals anything
Your name says it all. You must be very good at the game
Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jay542 happy Sunday
Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by Jay542(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oyind17:
Jay542 happy Sunday
My fav person. Happy Sunday. I hope you had a blessed One. smiley
Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jay542:

My fav person. Happy Sunday. I hope you had a blessed One. smiley
Yes Jay, your fav person?
Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by Jay542(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oyind17:
Yes Jay, your fav person?
Yea. On NL sha.
Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jay542:

Yea. On NL sha.
You are my fav too. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon by Jay542(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oyind17:
You are my fav too. kiss
grin kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+ Sex Story : The Perfect Couple 1 / Ladies How Much Does Your Pussy Worth And How Do You Value It? / Vera Sidika Tries To Break The Internet With Her Big Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.