Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (913631 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Frostbaby: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Frostbaby:
Hi,
Please, any idea about yellow card (polio vaccination) being requested for in lagos before boarding. A frd of mine said he was asked, although he was travelling to Australia. Is that applicable to Canada as well? I tot the medicals should cover for all.
Urgent please........ Thanks.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ikennali01(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
deola11:
Hi guys...i have a silent follower and this is a wonderful thread, keep up the good job...I already thought I was going to share my good news, but guys my BP is on the high side, I submitted my app sept 29th medical mail Oct 18 done 24th, it's paper route so I don't know when passed,since then I have been waiting, I tracked my app yesterday and it's says it has been dispatched, with these I confuse oo, I have not gotten any mail from both cic and vfs...please people what do you make of these...any reply will be nice...plsease

In my case, after my medicals, I received a letter from Cic telling me my application has been approved before my passport was dispatched. I know of someone whose happened exactly like yours and his wasn't approved. Hope for the best though, anything can happen. Things change
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Sebho(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by deola11(f): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ikennali01:

In my case, after my medicals, I received a letter from Cic telling me my application has been approved before my passport was dispatched. I know of someone whose happened exactly like yours and his wasn't approved. Hope for the best though, anything can happen. Things change
Thank you...God knows the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Sebho(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
if they didn't send you approval mail,please dont take d wrong way there is 80% chances it has be refuse because it happen to me d last time i submitted dis year June...hope i am wrong wish d best of luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by faskare: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
I don't understand how CIC operates. I applied on the 14th of Sept and yet to hear any news from them. .. I pray and hope your TRV is ready..congrats in advance
deola11:
Hi guys...i have a silent follower and this is a wonderful thread, keep up the good job...I already thought I was going to share my good news, but guys my BP is on the high side, I submitted my app sept 29th medical mail Oct 18 done 24th, it's paper route so I don't know when passed,since then I have been waiting, I tracked my app yesterday and it's says it has been dispatched, with these I confuse oo, I have not gotten any mail from both cic and vfs...please people what do you make of these...any reply will be nice...plsease
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by rshinela: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
hello house please somebody should give me insight please am begging studied micriobiology want to do a course in nursing or related field and am yet to land a school yet i have search send mail tire no response please can someone help me please i do need info. #michV penitetial# wise # and everybody please respond thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
penitential:
@MichV,

Guy I felt bad when a lady quoted one of your long posts and said '....you're writing epistles'
The fact that someone created time to detail the solution to someone else problem does not mean that person is idle. It only shows ho compassionate everyone is.
My brother, if someone if tagging you as an idle person just because you took your time to clarify and expantiate, I think its high time you start keeping to yourself.
I've read like FOUR different monikers labelling you that name.
I've decided to just be a silent follower (quote shortly if need be) since some monikers tried attacking me verbally like a ferocious lion (I can neither argue nor shout).
@pen if you look at the fraction of those nonentities,their age bracket ranges from (22 - 25 or 26yrs at most but will still have immature adults).I am not here for the minority of the ill mannered ones in nature and this is why they can hardly find good husbands.mind you,you can never satisfy a group where there are different ideologies and perception.i don't feel pained when called jobless cos i am not but if you carefully examine,the ones desperate/calling you names are those jobless..
Lemme drop this nutshell for you..
1) Real recognizes real. (@pen, when i was refused TRV, a matured married lady though silent follower, from this thread PMd me and asked if financial reason was the reason behind my refusal so that she could assist me to quickly reapply,i told her finances is never the problem,it's just the PGC i opted for. Sincerely i was overwhelmed.thanks to her if she is silently reading this.this is why I said real recognizes real
2) you don't know what you have till you lose it
3) A prophet is never valued in his own land.
4) In every peaceful atmosphere, there are bitter souls
5) There MUST always be ingrates
6) some are educated but are as good as illiterates
7) ill mannered ones will pretend to be loyal/respectful because they financially know your worth.

for those categories pained by my epistles,i am not here for you, but here for those especially focused guys wanting to make a better living out of this journey..i may sound boastful but some of recent have successfully got their TRVs by my insight detailed contributions both past and present.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
If your undergraduate program is Microbiology,
What program do u intend to go for; PGC or masters?
Also, is it nursing related course you intend yo go for or any program that correlate with your undergraduate course of study?
rshinela:
hello house please somebody should give me insight please am begging studied micriobiology want to do a course in nursing or related field and am yet to land a school yet i have search send mail tire no response please can someone help me please i do need info. #michV penitetial# wise # and everybody please respond thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
No sh*t bro,I get your point.
michV:
@pen if you look at the fraction of those nonentities,their age bracket ranges from (22 - 25 or 26yrs at most but will still have immature adults).I am not here for the minority of the ill mannered ones in nature and this is why they can hardly find good husbands.mind you,you can never satisfy a group where there are different ideologies and perception.i don't feel pained when called jobless cos i am not but if you carefully examine,the ones desperate/calling you names are those jobless..
Lemme drop this nutshell for you..
1) Real recognizes real. (@pen, when i was refused TRV, a matured married lady though silent follower, from this thread PMd me and asked if financial reason was the reason behind my refusal so that she could assist me to quickly reapply,i told her finances is never the problem,it's just the PGC i opted for. Sincerely i was overwhelmed.thanks to her if she is silently reading this.this is why I said real recognizes real
2) you don't know what you have till you lose it
3) A prophet is never valued in his own land.
4) In every peaceful atmosphere, there are bitter souls
5) There MUST always be ingrates
6) some are educated but are as good as illiterates
7) ill mannered ones will pretend to be loyal/respectful because they financially know your worth.

for those categories pained by my epistles,i am not here for you, but here for those especially focused guys wanting to make a better living out of this journey..i may sound boastful but some of recent have successfully got their TRVs by my insight detailed contributions both past and present.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by biadaba: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please Nairaland family, I need information about Lambton college, Canada.

There's an advert for admission May 2017 session for postgraduate courses. I intend to apply through ann agent for cyber security and computer forensic.

Please, ill love to know more about the school in terms of fees, job opportunities, programme duration and. Future benefit.

Please note that I saw the advert on Linda Ikeji's blog and didn't get enough information from their. Nigeria representative.....

Pls kindly help a sister out. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Check the university website as majority of your question are on their website (fees, application deadline, program duration....) You can click this link below and you will get all answers to your questions https://www.lambtoncollege.ca/custom/LambtonApps/Programs/International.aspx?id=2147513852&location=Mississauga
biadaba:
Please Nairaland family, I need information about Lambton college, Canada.

There's an advert for admission May 2017 session for postgraduate courses. I intend to apply through ann agent for cyber security and computer forensic.

Please, ill love to know more about the school in terms of fees, job opportunities, programme duration and. Future benefit.

Please note that I saw the advert on Linda Ikeji's blog and didn't get enough information from their. Nigeria representative.....

Pls kindly help a sister out. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Deola, hope for the best. I strongly believe that your TRV has been approved.
deola11:

Thank you...God knows the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
@justwise,

Oga. Please do the needful. Some posts here have nothing to do with the thread. Friends and their goons can organise their pity party on WhatsApp,BBM or other social network.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Aracely: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hi Nairalanders. Happy New Month & Compliments of the season. I've been referred here by a friend who recently got her TRV. Great work everyone. My friend told me to read previous posts to see if I could get some answers to my qtns but unfortunately i have not gotten any. Please can anyone help me with this: I got an admission to study in a college in Canada & I have already applied for my study permit visa. The school resumes on d 9th of jan. I got this admission for sept but deferred to January becos of the long processing time. The issue I have now is I don't know if my TRV would be approved before the resumption date, I have not yet been called for medicals since I applied late in sept & we are already in December. Actually I'm scared because if my TRV is yet to be approved by next month & the embassy requests for a new offer letter with a new resumption date, I won't have any to send to them since I have already deferred and I was told I can only defer once. This is the only offer I have now. I know there's still a bit of time but if that happens, what can I do pls?

I would really appreciate feedbacks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by faskare: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Since you have a first degree, you can apply for BSN second degree. It's a fast track program and it has a 24months duration in schools like U of C. But you must have concluded prerequisite courses such as Anatomy and physiology(6 credits) and any art course before you can be admitted for nursing. In order to apply next year, the fastest school that you can do such prerequisite courses is in University of Athabasca. (Online)
rshinela:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by KayPapi: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by deola11(f): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
faskare:
I don't understand how CIC operates. I applied on the 14th of Sept and yet to hear any news from them. .. I pray and hope your TRV is ready..congrats in advance
Thank you very much...Am hoping also
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by deola11(f): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
penitential:
Deola, hope for the best. I strongly believe that your TRV has been approved.
Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Aracely:
Hi Nairalanders. Happy New Month & Compliments of the season. I've been referred here by a friend who recently got her TRV. Great work everyone. My friend told me to read previous posts to see if I could get some answers to my qtns but unfortunately i have not gotten any. Please can anyone help me with this: I got an admission to study in a college in Canada & I have already applied for my study permit visa. The school resumes on d 9th of jan. I got this admission for sept but deferred to January becos of the long processing time. The issue I have now is I don't know if my TRV would be approved before the resumption date, I have not yet been called for medicals since I applied late in sept & we are already in December. Actually I'm scared because if my TRV is yet to be approved by next month & the embassy requests for a new offer letter with a new resumption date, I won't have any to send to them since I have already deferred and I was told I can only defer once. This is the only offer I have now. I know there's still a bit of time but if that happens, what can I do pls?

You just have to wait, we still have 4 weeks in Dec, you would get a reply from CIC this month

Worrying doesn't change anything
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Frostbaby:
[quPleaseuthor=Frostbaby post=51542299]Hi,
Please, any idea about yellow card (polio vaccination) being requested for in lagos before boarding. A frd of mine said he was asked, although he was travelling to Australia. Is that applicable to Canada as well? I tot the medicals should cover for all.
Urgent please........ Thanks.
Please, it's urgent. Thanks

You don't require yellow card
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
Happy new month friends, please I will like to know how I can pay for both my GMAT exams fees and application fees (for 2 schools) considering d international monthly limit. Can I use PayPal to pay for all? I will be paying this month.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Escobar69(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
good day, please im abt applying to memorial university of newfoundland, av a cgpa of 3.46 /5. im abt applying to ms pharmacy but d requirement is 3.75, MY QUESTION NOW IS IF I APPLY AND IM NOT GRANTED CAN I BE OFFERED ANODA CHOICE IN A LOW REQUIREMENT COURSE LK BIOCHEMISTRY OR FOOD SCIENCE? by d way im a graduate of biochemistry. THANKS.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Aracely:

Bro/Sis.. I can understand how you feel but trust me, a lot of people here too are also in same situation. As it is right now, you can only hope that you get called for medicals and your TRV is approved just in time for you to begin studies in january .Nothing is impossible! Well, for the new offer letter, your hope and prayer now also should be that they don't request for a new one but should they request for another, I believe if you can convince your school enough that your application is at d edge of being approved if you get a new start date and showing them d request letter, they should find away around it. After all, these schools use international students to boost their profile and also make money off them. I will encourage you to only hope and see everything that will go right with your application while being positive about the outcome . There is no decision made by CIC that is not summountable or welcomed.
Time has a way to make us forget all we've been through. So still hold in there and hope for the best about your app and just maybe, You won't have to get a new offer letter. Best regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Aracely: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Austinpee4:

Bro/Sis.. I can understand how you feel but trust me, a lot of people here too are also in same situation. As it is right now, you can only hope that you get called for medicals and your TRV is approved just in time for you to begin studies in january .Nothing is impossible! Well, for the new offer letter, your hope and prayer now also should be that they don't request for a new one but should they request for another, I believe if you can convince your school enough that your application is at d edge of being approved if you get a new start date and showing them d request letter, they should find away around it. After all, these schools use international students to boost their profile and also make money off them. I will encourage you to only hope and see everything that will go right with your application while being positive about the outcome . There is no decision made by CIC that is not summountable or welcomed.
Time has a way to make us forget all we've been through. So still hold in there and hope for the best about your app and just maybe, You won't have to get a new offer letter. Best regards

Thank you Austinpee4, your reply is highly appreciated. BTW, I'm a lady grin. You guys are really helpful on this forum. I'm glad to belong. I shall remain hopeful and keep praying. Nothing is impossible for God to do.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Aracely: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
brandymcmb:

You just have to wait, we still have 4 weeks in Dec, you would get a reply from CIC this month

Worrying doesn't change anything

Thanks for the encouragement. Indeed, worrying doesn't change anything.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 6:19am On Dec 02, 2016
miella:
Happy new month friends, please I will like to know how I can pay for both my GMAT exams fees and application fees (for 2 schools) considering d international monthly limit. Can I use PayPal to pay for all? I will be paying this month.

If the GMAT is compulsory, I believe you will need a dollar master card (AKA domiciliary ATM card) for it or you get someone to pay it for you internationally and you transfer to the person's or relative account number.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by deola11(f): 7:26am On Dec 02, 2016
pololiswang:
Hello guys,

Please i need quick answers here. I applied on July 19th through Paper route and did upfront medical and submitted my passport since then. I applied for a PGD at Seneca College and paid the first semester tuition already with an acceptance letter from the school. it was initially slated for September but i had to defer till January which i sent to CIC and they acknowledged receipt. Currently my online
status says my Processed Passport have been dispatched to the Visa Application office in Lagos on 28/11/2016 (Earlier it read 23/11/2016 but changed to 28/11/2016).

Now to the issue. I am yet to receive any mail, whether refusal or approval. and i have not gotten a text from VFS Global however a call placed to them informed that i should come tomorrow as my passport is there. As i speak i sincerely do not know what i am going to receive. But the guy on the phone gave to a time to come for "Collection".

Can someone advice me here?

Thanks
Good morning...please let me know when you are back from vfs...Am sure it will end in praise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by gkgraphics(m): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2016
good morning guys... i got admission into fleming college lindsay ontatrio for a year pgd in sustainable agriculture though in studied crop production and soil science.i could not apply for study permit till 11/11/2016(online route) because there was an error on my name in my admission letteri paid my first semester tuition already.in my letter the school estimated about 25000 CAD as the total amount of money i will need in my one year program acommodation and books included.i had bio-metrics on 11/11/2016 as well.school resumes January 13. my mum is my sponsor and the statement of account is about 12.2m and some other properties. is there any hope of getting my permit(given the amount estimated and the statement of account.) plus can i still make the January resumption. your kind comments are welcome. thanks..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2016
gkgraphics:
good morning guys... i got admission into fleming college lindsay ontatrio for a year pgd in sustainable agriculture.i could not apply for study permit till 11/11/2016(online route) because there was an error on my name in my admission letter.i had biometrics on 11/11/2016 as well.school resumes january 13. my mum is my sponsor and the statement of account is about 12.2m and some other properties. is there any hope of getting my permit plus can i still make the January resumption. your kind comments are welcome. thanks..
Good morning.... miracles can just happen you know!!!
If God will do it... neither you or any other can stop it.
That was quite close though, considering the processing times. But like i earlier said.... miracles break barriers! We've witnessed 4 weeks approval here and lots more.
Be hopeful.... Regards.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2016
Escobar69:
good day, please im abt applying to memorial university of newfoundland, av a cgpa of 3.46 /5. im abt applying to ms pharmacy but d requirement is 3.75, MY QUESTION NOW IS IF I APPLY AND IM NOT GRANTED CAN I BE OFFERED ANODA CHOICE IN A LOW REQUIREMENT COURSE LK BIOCHEMISTRY OR FOOD SCIENCE? by d way im a graduate of biochemistry. THANKS.
If i were you, I'll stick to the one which is most directly related to my undergraduate program! Note that no one will offer you what you have not requested for.... save your time and incrase your approval chances by ensuring that your proposed course is well in line with your employment/undergraduate.
Regards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.