Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,445 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (909558 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by gaaaa: 1:52am On Dec 04, 2016
@Mzstephh

We have a similar case, I just got my visa refusal letter on 1st of December, I just finished me MSc in the UK and my permit will be expiring January 2017, i applied for a PGC programme in Canada to break into the market should in case i do not secure a job in the UK same reasons given for your visa refusal is the same as the reasons given to me, i guess the best thing is to write a high-powered SOP and applying from country of Citizenship, am going for May 2017 admission and i will leave the UK a day or 3 days before my permit expires so am looking at applying January ending, i just sent you an email, accept my request, lets talk so as to cross-fertilize ideas. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by goodman31: 4:48am On Dec 04, 2016
I didn't do upfront medicals. I applied to omni college. The course is Canadian review nursing course for international students. The reason for denial is that I already have a certificate that more than what I'm going for.
Abolergy:

@goodman31 the better shot is for you to reapply.Did u have an upfront medical or were called? Please your response is urgently needed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by henrinco(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2016
All the TRV applicants. This week is going to be boooom. Get ready for your approval mails!! smiley

15 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by michaelbelgium(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2016
Good day to you all...pls for those that have already been admitted for M.Eng(course based) in engineering. does it mean you cannot proceed to Phd after your program?since the M.Eng is not thesis based. NOTE##... I have sent a mail of inquiry to the school...no response yet
michaelbelgium:
Good day to you all...pls for those that have already been admitted for M.Eng(course based) in engineering. does it mean you cannot proceed to Phd after your program?since the M.Eng is not thesis based. NOTE##... I have sent a mail of inquiry to the school...no response yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by olumix365: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2016
good xay naira landers, please I need someone who reside in canada , who can file for me from there, I have been refuse a TRV (tourist) once and I want to try again I january. I dont need a try your luck package, cos I was told you not get a canada visa if you dont have travelling experience that is the reason of my first refusal of which I have been to kenya I stay at kenya just 2 weeks. please anyone who can assist me I will really appreciate. I need someone who can file from canada and help me out. thanks you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by justwise(m): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
olumix365:
good xay naira landers, please I need someone who reside in canada , who can file for me from there, I have been refuse a TRV (tourist) once and I want to try again I january. I dont need a try your luck package, cos I was told you not get a canada visa if you dont have travelling experience that is the reason of my first refusal of which I have been to kenya I stay at kenya just 2 weeks. please anyone who can assist me I will really appreciate. I need someone who can file from canada and help me out. thanks you.

That is impossible while you are still living in Nigeria. I mean that is fraud.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Xrystal: 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=deola11 post=51542754]Hi guys...i have a silent follower and this is a wonderful thread, keep up the good job...I already thought I was going to share my good news, but guys my BP is on the high side, I submitted my app sept 29th medical mail Oct 18 done 24th, it's paper route so I don't know when passed,since then I have been waiting, I tracked my app yesterday and it's says it has been dispatched, with these I confuse oo, I have not gotten any mail from both cic and vfs...please people what do you make of these...any reply will be nice...plsease[/q[b][/b][sup][/sup]uote].
We have relatively the same profile.....let's hope for the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by michaelbelgium(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by olumix365: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
justwise:

That is impossible while you are still living in Nigeria. I mean that is fraud.
thank you for your advice am very grateful, please is there a way you can help me I need a professional I dont want to process it myself. and I trust this site please help me out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by justwise(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
olumix365:
thank you for your advice am very grateful, please is there a way you can help me I need a professional I dont want to process it myself. and I trust this site please help me out.

olumix365:
thank you for your advice am very grateful, please is there a way you can help me I need a professional I dont want to process it myself . and I trust this site please help me out.

No you have to do it yourself with little help from here and your own research.

Forget about depending on anybody to help your complete a form or some documents, if you are qualified to be issued a tourist visa you will get one.

A regular traveler today was once a first timer, so lack travel history shouldn't be a stumbling block.

Please move this to tourist visa thread, this is student visa thread.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Sebho(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
yes ooo...my case will be different ooo(divine favour,grace and help
henrinco:
All the TRV applicants. This week is going to be boooom. Get ready for your approval mails!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by michaelbelgium(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by gkgraphics(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
hi guys how are you today? i got this mail from vfs a few mins ago and i do not know what it means. i applied for study permit on 11 November and had my biometrics the same day.pls enlighten me thanks
"We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 11 Nov 2016
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned.."
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by joblinks1: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
it is a mail from VFS that your applicaion has been processed at their own end and forwarded to either Lagos or Ghana CIC office. from the tracking number you will know whether your application is forwarded to Lagos/Ghana CIC.

gkgraphics:
hi guys how are you today? i got this mail from vfs a few mins ago and i do not know what it means. i applied for study permit on 11 November and had my biometrics the same day.pls enlighten me thanks
"We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 11 Nov 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by gkgraphics(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
joblinks1:
it is a mail from VFS that your applicaion has been processed at their own end and forwarded to either Lagos or Ghana CIC office. from the tracking number you will know whether your application is forwarded to Lagos/Ghana CIC.

thanks my application number starts with CALA will it be sent to ghana too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
gkgraphics:

bro wen u submitted on d 11 November, did dey send u any message from d vfs and CIC, if u didn't recieve any I guess dats d message and i don't no y dey use d word processed, d message look like an error messages becos dere is no dispatch attach to it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by gkgraphics(m): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
nelly28:

Thanks bro... I got a mail when I submitted on 11 November that my application has been forwarded to Canada visa office Lagos... And the quoted my tracking id. I applied via online for my study permit

bro wen u submitted on d 11 November, did dey send u any message from d vfs and CIC, if u didn't recieve any I guess dats d message and i don't no y dey use d word processed, d message look like an error messages becos dere is no dispatch attach to it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by zoey17: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
Good day all,i tried paying my school fees using from A and part of the requirement is NYSC certificate or exemption letter, please has anyone experienced this and how can I handle this as am yet to serve.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by xprimate(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
zoey17:
Good day all,i tried paying my school fees using from A and part of the requirement is NYSC certificate or exemption letter, please has anyone experienced this and how can I handle this as am yet to serve.
Really, please what is form A, am about to apply but have not yet served too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by goodman31: 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Good day my people. Justwise and other gurus in the house. I was the one whose application got refused last week. Please I want to reapply again this week or next. Although the first application was done by an agent in Canada but this time I want to do it myself and by paper route. I have learnt that your visa is not granted based on who you used. My questions now is.
1.must I validate IMM2294(application for study permit) before printing it.
2. Should I write the reasons for refusal the way it was written in the letter sent to me or explain what it means e.g You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors and purpose of visit was ticked.others: you possess a degree of greater or equal value.
3.am i to fill Statutory declaration of common law union form because I didn't summit it the last time. Am legally married
4.please am I to do biometric again for this application having done one in September for first application
Please help me out as am doing this on my own for the very first time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 05, 2016
goodman31:
Good day my people. Justwise and other gurus in the house. I was the one whose application got refused last week. Please I want to reapply again this week or next. Although the first application was done by an agent in Canada but this time I want to do it myself and by paper route. I have learnt that your visa is not granted based on who you used. My questions now is.
Completed application must be validated Sir

2. Should I write the reasons for refusal the way it was written in the letter sent to me or explain what it means e.g You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors and purpose of visit was ticked.others: you possess a degree of greater or equal value.
Except you have a GCMS details for the refusal, just fill in the asterisked items.... Eg.. Travel History/purpose of visit.

3.am i to fill Statutory declaration of common law union form because I didn't summit it the last time. Am legally married
Except of course you are a not legally married yet or same sex partners

4.please am I to do biometric again for this application having done one in September for first application
Since its a new application.... You are required to do another biometrics!

Good luck to you!.... But remember, if your circumstances with regards to the last refusal have not changed... Wait until it does before you reapply!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 05, 2016
Just to remind you that the other reasons stated in the refusal letter is presumed to be an explanation to why the VO queried your purpose of visit. So there is no need requesting for GCMS as the other reason have given a clear VO line of thought considering your application. You possess a degree of greater or equal value and you are going for PGD, you have to explain why going for a lower or an equal degree (that's why purpose of visit was checked in your letter) as the VO seems to be skeptical whether you are a genuine student. Use the other reasons to clearly understand the VO opinion as why he/she queried your purpose of visit. Best wishes.
goodman31:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by zoey17: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2016
xprimate:

it is a form you fill in the bank that allows you to pay your fees at cbn rate which is cheaper than using the black market.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by zoey17: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2016
xprimate:

it is a form you fill at the bank that allows you to pay your fees at cbn rate which is cheaper than using the black market.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by martineverest(m): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2016
pls,when do i send my official transcript after submitting online application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by martineverest(m): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2016
michaelbelgium:
Good day to you all...pls for those that have already
been admitted for M.Eng(course based) in
engineering. does it mean you cannot proceed to
Phd after your program?since the M.Eng is not
thesis based. NOTE##... I have sent a mail of inquiry
to the school...no response yet
it will be very difficult to proceed butt some schools do allow it,especially if u graduated with distinctions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2016
PLEASE URGENT QUESTIONS HOUSE.

I HAVE COMMENCED MY APP TO A SCHOOL IN CANADA, BUT HAVE NOT YET PAID THE APP FEE, CREATING DOM ACCOUNT.

1. DO I JUST STILL PROCEED TO MY SCHOOL HERE TO FORWARD MY TRANSCRIPT FIRST?

2. IF NO, AM I TOO LATE OR WOULD I BE LATE AS AT WHEN BECAUSE APP CLOSES JANUARY?

PLS HELP FROM THE PROS.

THANKS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2016
martineverest:
pls,when do i send my official transcript after submitting online application?

To be sure, Send email to your program or school of interest. Most time, it is after you are accepted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2016
There must be laid down procedures of each school application. Why not enquire directly from your school? Some questions are meant for school to reply. My simple advice is you only send your transcript now If your school request for it and you wanna use Nipost registered mail, but make sure you pay your application fee before the transcript arrive your school.
tzipporah:
PLEASE URGENT QUESTIONS HOUSE.

I HAVE COMMENCED MY APP TO A SCHOOL IN CANADA, BUT HAVE NOT YET PAID THE APP FEE, CREATING DOM ACCOUNT.

1. DO I JUST STILL PROCEED TO MY SCHOOL HERE TO FORWARD MY TRANSCRIPT FIRST?

2. IF NO, AM I TOO LATE OR WOULD I BE LATE AS AT WHEN BECAUSE APP CLOSES JANUARY?

PLS HELP FROM THE PROS.

THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.