Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (312295 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dellman: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ adeare and piouson, can u drop ur contact so we can rub minds, my bb pin is 31058239, n my yahoo is dele012000
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by nology: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
@Dellman have u been tracking ur application online through the tracking service?, have dey ever sent u a text with respect to the progress of your application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dellman: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2011
i track at list 50 times a day, but cant recieve text cos they sent it to a wrong number
, is there any other way better than d tracking,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by nology: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2011
@Dellman lolz. Dunno of any oda better way oh apart from what you've already done. So has ur online tracking status been changing?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dellman: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ nology, the message has never changed for once , what i see is "application forwarded to BHC", is it suppose to be changing with different messages from time to time?,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dellman: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
@nology, wen did u submitt urs, drop ur contact lets rub mind,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by nology: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2011
@all doze who have gotten their visa nd all doze still waiting for theirs> Please I will like u all to throw more light on this online vfs application tracking stuff, does d status change with time as your application progresses or does it just stop at "Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission", until ur visa is out?. Please I need answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dellman: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2011
mine say, forwarded to BHC for d past 28days (21 working days)i just pray it changes to sumtin good wen nxt i track cos d web page is now tired of seein my face,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by princedm(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2011
delay means good news. once they find a small mistake, they will push it out immediately. delay means no mistake found and they have limit to number of visas that can be issued daily. so relax
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dellman: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ princedm, broda u sims to be conversant wit this issue on ground, pls u will need to tell we d anxious folks mur of wat u know, i am a lil nervous n wud need mur encouragement o, lol,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by princedm(m): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2011
@dellman I'm sure there were loads of people trying to submit their application when you submitted your application, you need to also remember that there are two application centers in Lagos alone, which means it's double the number you even saw and the class of visa you are applying for is just like a residence permit because it qualifies you for a lot of entitlement which visiting visa wouldn't get you qualified for so they have to carry out extra checks and same goes for others applying for the tier4. After it has been approved the the Eco, it may be reviewed again to be sure before it is then sent to where your visa will be issued and there is daily/ monthly limit. when the limit is reached, they will only stop issuing till next day, it does not mean they will start refusing people, so the passports will just pile up on first come, first serve, but be reminded that some agents do have the fast track option, but that isn't for you anymore, just relax, your visa has been approved, only awaiting the visa sticker on the passport. God is in control.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dellman: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ princedm, u are too much,thanks for the analysis,u just boosted so many people's morale with ur statement, but wat of a situation whereby people that submitted days after i did for same type of visa got their's before me, wat cud cos that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by princedm(m): 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2011
@dellman, you dont have to be worried, it's either they are still verifying some things probably relating to your certificates or they are trying to get details from your bank, they have good rapport with some banks, but trust me if there has been any problem, there is 90 percent probability they will return the passport on time, I remember submitting an application some years back with my friend, and my passport came back within 5 days as against my friend whose passport was returned 14 days later, my via was not issued and I was even banned because my WAEC certificate number was different from what my real certificate should have been, they were 100% sure that I was wrong but I felt nothing was wrong with my certificate till I had to sort thing outs through my secondary school before realising the error, It took a lot of begging, praying, luck and most especially God to get the 10 years ban lifted. Just relax, all is well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dellman: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2011
@princedm, wat a scenario, i actually got a call from my bank last thursday that the embassy called for verification n i was asked sum questions abt my account statement, d guy asked what branch i printed my statement from and on wat date, i gave him d rit answers to dem n dat has been all av heard abt my application, if its for my educational documents ,am also on point, gave wat d CAS stated as well as all other documents i used in securing d admission, i will kip hoping on God for a gud news soon, if i
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Teamo2(f): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I just got a msge 4rm VFS 2day 2 come and collect my "processed visa" anytime i want.
They didn't even say whether it was good or not and curently i'm so scared.
I pray i will be able 2 sleep 2nyt.
All dis just took 14 working days.
By 2mrw evening,i will tell u guys d result but i pray its good news sha cos Uni resumes on 3d of next month n i dn't want any delay.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dellman: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2011
@te-amo, bro its gonna be gud , take it or take it, i wish u all the best, cum share ur testimony here too, @ all, do the resumption date of our different institution also affect how soon we get response?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by gab69: 1:41am On Aug 25, 2011
Nairalanders!!!!! Join me in thanking God for his infinite mercy! i received my stamped passport yesterday after 17 working days. It was scary at first cos i was thinking that was way too fast especially as most people are issued theirs after 21 working days. I thank God. I really appreciate the support this forum lended to me; @ Justwise and all those who took time to answer and reassure a panicking applicant, i say thank u and Godbless.
For the rest still awaiting theirs; IT HAS ALREADY BEEN STAMPED, so rest easy and plan towards your travel.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by nology: 4:19am On Aug 25, 2011
@all doze who have gotten their visa nd all doze still waiting for theirs> Please I will like u all to
throw more light on this online vfs application tracking stuff, does d status change with time as
your application progresses or does it just stop at "Your visa application has been forwarded to
the British High Commission", until your visa is out?. Please I need answers@all doze who have gotten their visa nd all doze still waiting for theirs> Please I will like u all to
throw more light on this online vfs application tracking stuff, does d status change with time as
your application progresses or does it just stop at "Your visa application has been forwarded to
the British High Commission", until your visa is out?. Please I need answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dellman: 5:46am On Aug 25, 2011
@ all, nairalanders, today makes it 22working days i applied and yet to get a reply, almost all the guys that applied after me are now sleepin well but i can barely find sleep on my part, am scared something might be wrong sumwhere and am plannin to visit vfs for the 3rd time if i dont hear any thing today, what do u advise house?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by adeare: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2011
@ dellman, My yahoomail is femioke26@yahoo.com, @ nology the status on the online tracking page changed as soon as i got my text alert i checked online to confirm and my status had changed to your application is ready for collection
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by nology: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2011
@adeare pls, like how many times did your application status change?, after it showed "Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission" what status did it change to. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hello pPL, special thanks goes to justwise for being very helpful advicing ppl, and also to other people who contribute, i have sumthn confusing my brain concerning with bank statement.Am in joint accoun with my cousin,our money in account is more than 10,000 pound the m0ney was in acount m0re than 3 mnths til nw,my last ending of closing was on 24/aug/2011(yestday) when am i allowd to apply for visa,do i need to stay again 28 days? Reminding you that for whole 3 m0nth till nw the m0ney didnt go below 7200 pound, and i have already paid my all first year fees.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2011
Sorry my ending of closing balance date was yesterday 24/aug, i took out s0me m0ney bt didnt go below 10,000 pound
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2011
Boy619:

Hello pPL, special thanks goes to justwise for being very helpful advicing ppl, and also to other people who contribute, i have sumthn confusing my brain concerning with bank statement.Am in joint accoun with my cousin,our money in account is more than 10,000 pound the m0ney was in acount m0re than 3 mnths til nw,my last ending of closing was on 24/aug/2011(yestday) when am i allowd to apply for visa,do i need to stay again 28 days? Reminding you that for whole 3 m0nth till nw the m0ney didnt go below 7200 pound, and i have already paid my all first year fees.

Boy619 you should deposited that money in ur account, joint account with ur cousin is not a good idea, i'm yet to see anybody who used such joint account. The account shouldn't be more than a month old after the 28days.

Please read this visa policy guidance to avoid mistake http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/pbs/Tier4migrantguidance1.pdf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
Thanx alot Justwise with your advice.I have applied b4 and got refusal,bt on side of funds i got 10 points by using the same joint account,bcoz my name also appears on bank statement.I was refused because of late submission.Do you think they can change their mind and refuse me by using the same joint account?!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2011
Boy619:

Thanx alot Justwise with your advice.I have applied b4 and got refusal,bt on side of funds i got 10 points by using the same joint account,bcoz my name also appears on bank statement.I was refused because of late submission.Do you think they can change their mind and refuse me by using the same joint account?!

When was that? Last yr or yr b4?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2011
This year on 29/july/2011
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
Boy619:

Ok that is fine then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2011
Boy619:

When is ur course starting?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2011
My new cas course starts date is on 11 january 2012, and i wil do my application 20th oct this year,if GOD wishes!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
Boy619:

My new cas course starts date is on 11 january 2012, and i wil do my application 20th oct this year,if GOD wishes!

Ok, that is a good plan.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2011
I have decided not to with draw any amount of m0ney in account,bt bank service usually cuts small amount of every end of month and thus every end of m0nth there is appear of new closing balance.Forexample my next closing balance wil b 31/09/2011,will it be ok 4 me to aply on 20/oct or do i need to wait til 28/oct?

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.