Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (312028 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2011
Boy619:

I have decided not to with draw any amount of m0ney in account,bt bank service usually cuts small amount of every end of month and thus every end of m0nth there is appear of new closing balance.Forexample my next closing balance wil b 31/09/2011,will it be ok 4 me to aply on 20/oct or do i need to wait til 28/oct?

You may have a prob, that maintenace fees will be over-due in that account. . . . 28days + more than a month, since u still have time, you can 'half' the money in that account then put it back by first week of Sept and start counting the 28days again, in that case it will be due by 1st wk of Oct then u print it out. Just a suggestion.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2011
Thanx 4 ur suggestion,G0D bless u!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2011
Boy619:

Thanx 4 your suggestion,G0D bless u!

Good luck with everything.

God bless.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Teamo2(f): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Ok
I was refused visa due to my own fault.
i forgot to include my transcript in the form i submitted.

But anywayz,i just have to keep on trying till i get it right but i pray it wn't be too late sha.

I'm going to reapply next week again sha.
Wish me luck. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2011
Oh vry sory Te amo ,bt never gv up! What do u mean by transcript?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by codedest: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2011
@justwise, @ell77, @all I am worried indeed. I opened my account on 28 July and I intended to apply tomorrow (26 July) only to get to the bank this morning to find out my Dad withdrew a significant amount from the account making it about 300 pounds short (the account is in my name but my Dad has access to it and it is a current account) I was required to have my maintenance of 5400 pounds + my tuition balance of 5500 pounds totaling 10900 pounds but as a result of the withdrawal, I had about 10700 pounds. My agent advised that I pay up the balance of the tuition from some other account and apply as soon as I get my updated CAS (since my account would be sufficient to cover maintenance only) I have made the payment like my agent advised but my problem is this: my school resumes Sept 14 and I think I will apply next Thursday cos of the public holidays and waiting for my new CAS. There is a late arrival policy for 10 October but I am really worried and afraid that there isn't enough time. What do y'all advise?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by princedm(m): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2011
@codedest you don't have to be worried about resumption date. The school will resume but there will be induction/ orientation, If the latest resumption date is stated on you CAS statement then you don't have to be worried. You can also state it on the form where you write the resumption and end dates for your course. Also, you should try to even have excess naira in your account because of fluctuation in exchange rates between pounds and naira, the British high commission uses www.oanda.com to convert money as held in your account. Lastly you need to remind your father not to tamper with the account till your processed passport/ visa is returned to you. Wish you the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by princedm(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2011
@Boy619 a transcript is a document issued by a school stating the courses/ modules and the individual grades.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by princedm(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2011
@Te-amo you should carefully study your CAS statement and make sure you include all documents mentioned in the CAS statement. Also, I think once visa is refused, you will need a new CAS number, try getting intouch with the school to confirm if old CAS number can be used. Best of luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Daggafi: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2011
Boy619:

Oh vry sory Te amo ,bt never gv up! What do u mean by transcript?

Pardon me for saying this but if you don't know what trancript is and could not find out for yourself,  you have no business going to UK to study. Trust me!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2011
codedest:

@justwise, @ell77, @all I am worried indeed. I opened my account on 28 July and I intended to apply tomorrow (26 July) only to get to the bank this morning to find out my Dad withdrew a significant amount from the account making it about 300 pounds short (the account is in my name but my Dad has access to it and it is a current account) I was required to have my maintenance of 5400 pounds + my tuition balance of 5500 pounds totaling 10900 pounds but as a result of the withdrawal, I had about 10700 pounds. My agent advised that I pay up the balance of the tuition from some other account and apply as soon as I get my updated CAS (since my account would be sufficient to cover maintenance only) I have made the payment like my agent advised but my problem is this: my school resumes Sept 14 and I think I will apply next Thursday cos of the public holidays and waiting for my new CAS. There is a late arrival policy for 10 October but I am really worried and afraid that there isn't enough time. What do y'all advise?

Your agent is right, look for money elsewhere and make school fees deposit, you can pay as much as £500 then ask the school for new CAS that will reflect the payment.

As for the later arrival issue, ask your school for 2wks extension, when you are given print the email and attach it to ur visa application for the ECO to see.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by suxxzmyn: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
@daggafi, d boii is just asking a question and wats ur own, mr know it all, wide mouth!!! tongue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2011
Sory for confusion,what i meant was da transcript mentioned in the cas.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by sandraodio: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hello justwise and others,
My recent post i said,i was refused a visa because i didnt use my acct or parent's acct to apply,so i was advise to pay d money 4 my maintainance and remaining tution fees into my acct and leave it for 28days which i did on the 24th of august and it completes 28days on the 20th of sept,i was also advised by justwise to get an extention but was told i only have till the end of my enrolment date which is one the 14 of oct.,so my questions now are:
1. Do i need a letter of extension to go to the embassy, because they said i cant have a letter of extension,obviously they have a strict policy

2.Is it possible for them to give me the visa in less than 3weeks because of there is no more time since my enrolment deadline is oct. 14th

3. Will it make any difference if i used an agency firm
Am really worried,pls i need answers,thks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
sandraodio:

Hello justwise and others,
My recent post i said,i was refused a visa because i didnt use my acct or parent's acct to apply,so i was advise to pay d money 4 my maintainance and remaining tution fees into my acct and leave it for 28days which i did on the 24th of august and it completes 28days on the 20th of sept,i was also advised by justwise to get an extention but was told i only have till the end of my enrolment date which is one the 14 of oct.,so my questions now are:
1. Do i need a letter of extension to go to the embassy, because they said i cant have a letter of extension,obviously they have a strict policy
2.Is it possible for them to give me the visa in less than 3weeks because of there is no more time since my enrolment deadline is oct. 14th

3. Will it make any difference if i used an agency firm
Am really worried,pls i need answers,thks

Its possible to be given a visa under two wks, i don't know about the use of agent, i don't use one and i don't encourage pple to use one either.

What is the last date written on ur CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by gbaby87(m): 12:37am On Aug 26, 2011
Sometimes I wonder about some people. Seriously justwise and Co you try o!I've seen no less than 50ppl come and ask what to do their Money is complete but its in my uncle's stepbrothers drivers account!!! Half the issues we're still talking about hv already been answered 100times! Be intelligent and apply is all I'm saying.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Teamo2(f): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2011
I  just read the refusal letter d embassy gave me very well.

Actually dey gave me 30points 4 my CAS even though my transcript was not der but d main issue was my maintenance fee.
I used my dad's account but the stmt was in my dad's company name.

I've already told my dad's accountant,she said i have to take d original company's paper along with the bank statement so dat dey will know dat it belongs 2 my dad.

Wat do u pple tink cos all i'm waiting 4 apart 4rm d bank stmt is 2 b issued anoda CAS number.

Pls i need your view on wat my dad's accountant said.

Attached is d letter i received.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by codedest: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2011
@princedm thank you very much

@justwise so I should request for a 2-week extension letter from my school in addition to the late arrival policy (October 10) on my CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by nology: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2011
@Justwise nd Co.> please what does this status mean "Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission"
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Teamo2(f): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2011
nology:

@Justwise nd Co.> please what does this status mean "Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission"

It means dey are already working on it.

You just give it time n be prayerful.
wink wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2011
Te-amo:

I  just read the refusal letter d embassy gave me very well.

Actually dey gave me 30points 4 my CAS even though my transcript was not der but d main issue was my maintenance fee.
I used my dad's account but the stmt was in my dad's company name.

I've already told my dad's accountant,she said i have to take d original company's paper along with the bank statement so dat dey will know dat it belongs 2 my dad.

Wat do u pple tink cos all i'm waiting 4 apart 4rm d bank stmt is 2 b issued anoda CAS number.

Pls i need your view on wat my dad's accountant said.

Attached is d letter i received.
You will be refused again if u use the company's account. Put the money in ur account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2011
codedest:

@princedm thank you very much

@justwise so I should request for a 2-week extension letter from my school in addition to the late arrival policy (October 10) on my CAS?

If the oct 10th late arrival date is stated in ur CAS then u don't need to request for an extension.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2011
If you use company account 100% i assure you will get refusal again,being ur fathers c0mpany doesnt matter.I have seem many people gt refusal on this way!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2011
gbaby87:

Sometimes I wonder about some people. Seriously justwise and Co you try o!I've seen no less than 50ppl come and ask what to do their Money is complete but its in my uncle's stepbrothers drivers account!!! Half the issues we're still talking about hv already been answered 100times! Be intelligent and apply is all I'm saying.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u are a character
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by nology: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2011
@Justwise & Te-amo pls explain further, has it gotten to the BHC?, have dey started reviewing it?, will d status change again?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2011
Justwise n othrz is it true that by mentioning my bro who is living in Uk can affect my application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2011
Boy619:

Justwise n othrz is it true that by mentioning my bro who is living in Uk can affect my application?

It will not
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2011
nology:

@Justwise & Te-amo pls explain further, has it gotten to the BHC?, have dey started reviewing it?, will d status change again?

That is what it means.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by gbaby87(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2011
@justwise, Its true nau! I'm very annoyed for you!! Answering the same question everyday must be highly irritating.
I have a question u hvnt heard, if my name is jesus christ, do you think they would refuse me? cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2011
gbaby87:

@justwise, Its true nau! I'm very annoyed for you!! Answering the same question everyday must be highly irritating.
I have a question u hvnt heard, if my name is jesus christ, do you think they would refuse me? cheesy

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, they send you? That one pass me oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by nology: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
@Justwise, have dey started reviewing it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by piouson(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
gbaby87:

LWKMD!!! abah!! wetin na  angry na swear ni hahahahaa!!! True Talk @JustWise if God fii gimme your kyn *patience n *prudence, i go b *superhero hahahaha
Where #DellMan dey na, make we4 knw hw far, I don add u sha, but na babes i4lik rub minds wit, even body sef  cheesy grin
18workn days n countin,
bbm #26dd39d2# HollaBack

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.