Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man (54843 Views)

Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria' / Openly Gay Nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus, Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo / Gay Nigerian Man Bisi Alimi Dresses Up Like A Woman For His Partner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, op, you know nothing, I know of a gay married man,he is a lawyer, infact we knew he was gay before he got married, the only person who doesn't know Is his wife, the only way to know a gay man is,they always marry late, mostly above 40s and younger guys seem to be fond of him
you know nothing sef! I'm telling you what is in vogue. Yes gay guys married late but nowadays they've changed. They marry soooooo early so as to remove eyes. My dear you need to upgrade your knowledge to 2.0 version. This is what most gay men do now. Fact. The op and the second suggested "commenter" on the First page were to a large extent right. Even though I've seen few different cases of identifying gay men. YES!
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Op you forgot to include the "MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR! They are fund of raising gay issues and criticizing them HARSHLY!
A straight guy will just make a brief comment and move on but a "closeted gay" will always emphasize in his criticisms, talk of how he'll kill them where necessary. All that Na wash. Just to remove eyes. Who will like to be tagged GAY? I know much who've been there and are still there. Only few are different.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
poundsboy:

you know nothing sef! I'm telling you what is in vogue. Yes gay guys married late but nowadays they've changed. They marry soooooo early so as to remove eyes. My dear you need to upgrade your knowledge to 2.0 version. This is what most gay men do now. Fact. The op and the second suggested "commenter" on the First page were to a large extent right. Even though I've seen few different cases of identifying gay men. YES!
I am talking from experience while you are talking from assumptions, now who need to upgrade here?give me an example you know, if not go and sit down in one corner
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
2dugged:
I am talking from experience while you are talking from assumptions, now who need to upgrade here?give me an example you know, if not go and sit down in one corner
grin grin grin No vex. You are correct! grin grin grin
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
poundsboy:
grin grin grin No vex. You are correct! grin grin grin
I know what I am talking about, so you and the other pained old bachelor can't bend that facts I have,i have said my own, and the fact that they are fond of young boys is a very critical sign
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by chrisviral(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
You must be a very SAD and HUMOURLESS person!!!
I indeed blame Nigeria's poor educational system for your warped and pathetic view of life.

Blame Canada's Baby, I don't study in Nigeria
You don't make fun of a group of people and say I need a sense of humour, people get sued for less.

But again what do you know??
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Oahray: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ehya... Naijasinglegirl, you used to write better than this. What happened?

1 Like

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Revolva(m): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
2dugged:
when they can't argue logically from painment they result to the popular olosho phrase, Kikikiki grin,if you are not pained then why the rant?or na only you view this thread, wey you wan die from painment because I mention marrying late as a sign of being gay?, nonsense and ingredients, nor be cause your problem o,nor come dey dey transfer your aggression to me, hehehehehehe

Pained who? Me not me it's ur bastad. Father fish brain. Idiot flat ass shapeless slowpoke no go marry de investigate who is gay or not ur mate don born 2 for husband house
Demon
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by DabuIIIT: 1:42am On Aug 31, 2016
Fabulocity:
Gosh you guys are a bunch of dumbasses.

Naijasinglegirl is just being sarcastic. This is supposed to be a humorous post but y'all are too dull to realise that.

damsel in distress lols
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Arvinkris(m): 5:58am On Aug 31, 2016
u guys shdnt worry ursef. You can be doing all dat mentioned by op and stil nt be gay. To be frank wit u most gay guys dont do any of dos aformentiond tin.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by EOOJ(m): 5:58am On Aug 31, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Going by this list then 90% of Nigerian men are gay gringrin
abeg make it 101% grin

Dis list ehhh,,, op lipsrsealed
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Arvinkris(m): 6:11am On Aug 31, 2016
come to think of it who is a gay? Definition pls? Make i kw how using umbrella wen rain d fall makes me a gay.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by alexone: 7:39am On Aug 31, 2016
I have three umbrellas....i guess am the lord of the gays kiss
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Berbierklaus(f): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2016
EOOJ:
abeg make it 101% grin
Dis list ehhh,,, op lipsrsealed
Maybe OP is just been sarcastic grin
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by SeanBeezy(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2016
CheedyJ:
Abeg, u fit beat am on my behalf self, abeg
beat my own join abeg
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by nzgal: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
thats number 16 cheesy you wan make person die

Hilarious grin grin
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Fabulocity:
Gosh you guys are a bunch of dumbasses.

Naijasinglegirl is just being sarcastic. This is supposed to be a humorous post but y'all are too dull to realise that.

I figured, but it was a lame attempt at sarcasm.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
Gone are the days when the term ‘gay’ was used to connote happiness. Nowadays, only one definition comes to our mind when the word gay is mentioned.
Statistics say 1 in every 10 men are gay. What if I told you that male gossip partner of yours in the office is gay? That your ever smiling neighbour is gay. That banker you are crushing on is gay. Your fiance of 9 years is gay?

In fact, any guy guilty of 5 of these signs is definitely gay.

1 He owns an umbrella
2 He showers with hot water
3 He covers with a duvet when sleeping alone
4 His bathing soap cost more than N150
5 He wears a pouch on his phone.
6 He applies vaseline/lip gloss on lips during harmattan
7 He applies white powder on his armpits
8 He changes his BBM dp more than thrice a month.
9 He owns a selfie stick
10 He drinks fanta
11 He wears pants rather than boxers
12 He uses a photo/selfie of him as his phone or laptop wallpaper
13 He sips drinks with straw
14 He chews a gum for more than 10 minutes
15 He uses snapchat filters
16 He runs when crossing the road
17 He applies body cream
18 He wears a nose ring
19 He places one leg on a stool/bed when applying body cream
20 He takes a selfie with another guy
21 He has Camera360 app on his phone
22 He ties sponge on his waist after bathing

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/23-hidden-signs-gay-nigerian-man/

Bunkum! i sleep under the duvet especially with the ac on high mode and put it off around 5:30-6am and i use Vaseline during harmattan even tho i lick it off most times, i use vaselin lotion cos i got a dry skin too, i use deodorants for my arm pit wth with d white powder ish...op no well oooo that ur number 22 wtf does that grin grin grin. but cos u do some of these doesn't make u gay tho idunno sha speaking for meself.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Mubiz(m): 12:23am On Sep 02, 2016
c ds mumu

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by toocoded: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
[Gone are the days when the term ‘gay’ was used to connote happiness. Nowadays, only one definition comes to our mind when the word gay is mentioned.
Statistics say 1 in every 10 men are gay. What if I told you that male gossip partner of yours in the office is gay? That your ever smiling neighbour is gay. That banker you are crushing on is gay. Your fiance of 9 years is gay?

In fact, any guy guilty of 5 of these signs is definitely]

U apparently carried out a survey and ure sure getting responses.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Meje(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
lol @ numba 16....dat one mek me laugh die....
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by meobizy(f): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
If your mother, aunt, sister(s), niece(s), girlfriend(s), fiancee and wife are female human beings then sorry is your name -- you are gay as f-uck.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by okwabayi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Somehow even with the many protests I have a feeling Nigerians can sense the sarcasm of the post.

Let me have a go at this:

If you've ever had an erection for no reason... you know na.

If you shave your beard into different styles, chai! This one ehn, na im bad pass.

If you ever wondered how NaijaSingleGirl looks, ey ye ye, I have bad news for you.

If your daily information is gotten only from Nairaland then your case is irredeemable.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Digitalwitch: 2:31am On Sep 09, 2018
abeg we fit meet, i need to beat you for this rubbish
Mention you break heh head too
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Digitalwitch: 2:37am On Sep 09, 2018
Nicolax:
The only one I agree with is if a guy watches telemundo. Only gays do that
Your assertion is not correct. Your view is myopic as watching a soap opera has no correlation with gayism. The actors in the soap are guys and ladies. If at all we are to go by your assertion, watching Hollywood movies by gays connotes gayism.

1 Like

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Digitalwitch: 2:40am On Sep 09, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
You all these ajebo shidren wey no experience boarding life sef.... na only to dey do homework for parlour and doing omo-mummy una sabi.
The experience wen many of una gather dey responsible for gay for naija. Una wen get experience full secret cult pass anytin for dis life. Many of una be our member for coven sef
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by FirstCounsel(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2018
thats number 16 cheesy you wan make person die
"Runs when crossing the road?!" I chuckled at this one grin cheesy[color=][/color]
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Jayrodrigo: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2018
Let me cm and go and ask

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by millionboi2: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2018
iykekelvins:
Tchew, so if I won cross road and trailer dey pass

Make I waka now, as per macho man
d idiot is looking 4who to.kill
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by millionboi2: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2018
LuvU2:
More than 10 gays spotted and still counting smiley

23) They never have anything good to say about women.
u must b a gay too

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.