Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,248 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man (54945 Views)

Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria' / Openly Gay Nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus, Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo / Gay Nigerian Man Bisi Alimi Dresses Up Like A Woman For His Partner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by holluphemydavid(m): 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
When dere are a lot of pressing issues to be deliberate on, why wud a trash like dis make it to d front page
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Na buhari cause am. How can someone wey never chop come dey shine teeth for joke?
She was being very sarcastic. These days, almost everything is considered to be "gay", in case you've not noticed.
If two guys hug, they're gay.
If a guy cries, he's gay.
If he wears pink, he's gay.
If he wears loafers, he's fabulously gay.
If he wears sweaters, he's gay.
If he's fashionable, he's gay.
If he wears deodorant, he's gay.
If he likes Beyonce or lady Gaga, he's gay.
If he doesn't drink beer, he's gay.
If he drinks margaritas, he's gay.
If he has a pet cat, he's gay.
If he doesn't like or play soccer, he's fuçking gay.
People tend to associate a lot of things, including mundane things to being gay which doesn't make any sense. So, op is showing us just how stùpid it is to tag doing certain things as being gay. Hope you understand.
Ranchhoddas:
Yeah we know. But she failed at it this time. Jokes are supposed to make a bit of sense. This makes zero sense. You are the dumbass. Sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nickymezor(f): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wat a thread.... its full of lies undecided
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by jojosweet(f): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
shumuel:

Fear not, i was only joking, it was a line from a song.

Hey! You look like my ex-girlfriend, whats your real name, if i may ask ?
that line is soo gay!!! grin wink tongue
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
Gone are the days when the term ‘gay’ was used to connote happiness. Nowadays, only one definition comes to our mind when the word gay is mentioned.
Statistics say 1 in every 10 men are gay. What if I told you that male gossip partner of yours in the office is gay? That your ever smiling neighbour is gay. That banker you are crushing on is gay. Your fiance of 9 years is gay?

In fact, any guy guilty of 5 of these signs is definitely gay.

1 He owns an umbrella
2 He showers with hot water
3 He covers with a duvet when sleeping alone
4 His bathing soap cost more than N150
5 He wears a pouch on his phone.
6 He applies vaseline/lip gloss on lips during harmattan
7 He applies white powder on his armpits
8 He changes his BBM dp more than thrice a month.
9 He owns a selfie stick
10 He drinks fanta
11 He wears pants rather than boxers
12 He uses a photo/selfie of him as his phone or laptop wallpaper
13 He sips drinks with straw
14 He chews a gum for more than 10 minutes
15 He uses snapchat filters
16 He runs when crossing the road
17 He applies body cream
18 He wears a nose ring
19 He places one leg on a stool/bed when applying body cream
20 He takes a selfie with another guy
21 He has Camera360 app on his phone
22 He ties sponge on his waist after bathing

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/23-hidden-signs-gay-nigerian-man/
End time thread
End time topic
End time op
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
As in the guy is very very stupid, an idiot. Ppl jst come out and type rubbish online, and everything the idiot wrote doesn't even connote nothing
NairalandEFCC1:
abeg we fit meet, i need to beat you for this rubbish
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by odogwu9(m): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is the most outrageous,stupid,dumb-ass, crazy post i have ever come across on nairaland..Who ever came up with this bullshit hidden crap should be shot in the head..

3 Likes

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by ikemesit4477: 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Going by this list then 90% of Nigerian men are gay gringrin
including your brothers
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by odogwu9(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
If u dey cross badagry express way no run..dey catwalk..anu ofia

2 Likes

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by benzems(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
if i swap you eeeeeeh
your head will small pass Buhari own

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nonor(m): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
Haha hahahahaha haha! grin grin cheesy
soberkid:
22) He uses "hi" to start a conversation with his fellow guy

23) He is always reluctant to get naked in front of guys

24) His room is "always" well arranged with everything in the right place.

25) He gets all touchy touchy' with his fellow guys, consciously and unconsciously

26) He watches 'telemundo' and is addicted to soap operas

27) He never talks about his adventures with 'women' even with his closest guys.......

28) Listens to weird music

29) "Excessively' well groomed

30) Does pedicure and manicure a bit too regularly ................
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by shumuel(m): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
jojosweet:
that line is soo gay!!! grin wink tongue

sad it seems you don't know the song.

Okay, why don't we meet then, so you help un-gay me grin

I Would Love that grin wink
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nonor(m): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hahahahaha! Telemundo ko, Telemuno ni! grin grin[size=8pt][/size]
Nicolax:
The only one I agree with is if a guy watches telemundo. Only gays do that
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by scachy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
Trash
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Berbierklaus(f): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
ikemesit4477:
including your brothers
I have a brother,no,he is not gay grin

But you must have sold your sense of humour for #10 groundnut tongue
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by jojosweet(f): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
shumuel:

sad it seems you don't know the song.

Okay, why don't we meet then, so you help un-gay me grin

I Would Love that grin wink
yes you would looooooove that grin
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by shumuel(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
jojosweet:
yes you would looooooove that grin

kikiki Lol grin Yes na, why won't i love it, so when are we meeting, can't wait to be Un-gayed by you grin wink
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Netcontactsng1(m): 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
OP you are so on point!!!
No. 10 rocks, anytime i see i guy drinking fanta, i can only assume he's gay.

BTW lemme add my own
40. He hugs his fellow guys
41. He speaks English and not Pidgin English with his fellow guys
42. He rubs powder
43. He doesnt drink alcohol
44. He does body build
45. He doesnt have a girlfriend/ Scared to woo a girl
46. He is so concious of himself.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by adeboizy11(m): 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
advanceDNA:
Haaaaa
I tire oooo
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by sekem: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Topmostt:

I strongly disagree with you. My sisters made me develop an interest in some of the movies because they will always seize the television in the evenings. Right now I enjoy watching some of those movies. I am not gay.

... And I seriously disagree with you.

He is absolutely correct on that one.

You may not know it but your sistas are gradually making you gay.

Please run away from telemundo while you still have the time!!! tongue grin wink

sagitariusbaby:

I'm straight I do most of the things u listed, you must be a lesbian

You may be right, and she could be a full fledged lesbo who knows...

Truth be told, girls are more likely to be gays than guys.

1 Like

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Luckymay(f): 12:00am On Aug 30, 2016
He adds 'f' to his moniker.. As in 'female'.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 30, 2016
80% of Nairalanders are doing about 12 of the aforementioned things, that does make us Godforsaken gays!
I dont blame Op poverty can change brain to an empty can
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 30, 2016
Lmao! Funny shi
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Biospnx(m): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2016
Nicolax:
The only one I agree with is if a guy watches telemundo. Only gays do that
lie.. . I watch but if i catch geh trespassing.. . Slaughter goat
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by vainfairy7474: 12:55am On Aug 30, 2016
shumuel:

Sorry sister, am guilty of 7(1-5, 10,12) on your list and am not Gay angry

are you sure or you jest don't know it yet
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 30, 2016
You don't want to be friends with the OP. They'd get you involved in a dangerous course. Yours is the real joke while the OP's has a different motive. Juse like 6 & 9

Fabulocity:
Na buhari cause am. How can someone wey never chop come dey shine teeth for joke?
She was being very sarcastic. These days, almost everything is considered to be "gay", in case you've not noticed.
If two guys hug, they're gay.
If a guy cries, he's gay.
If he wears pink, he's gay.
If he wears loafers, he's fabulously gay.
If he wears sweaters, he's gay.
If he's fashionable, he's gay.
If he wears deodorant, he's gay.
If he likes Beyonce or lady Gaga, he's gay.
If he doesn't drink beer, he's gay.
If he drinks margaritas, he's gay.
If he has a pet cat, he's gay.
If he doesn't like or play soccer, he's fuçking gay.
People tend to associate a lot of things, including mundane things to being gay which doesn't make any sense. So, op is showing us just how stùpid it is to tag doing certain things as being gay. Hope you understand.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by yomz1e(m): 1:41am On Aug 30, 2016
If this op is truly a girl, then your boyfriend must be one dirty Negro and your own body hygiene needs attention. lipsrsealed and if you're u a man, your body odour is more distructive than WMD!

1 Like

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by TAXMASTER: 2:44am On Aug 30, 2016
Counter thread loading.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by femmysin(m): 2:57am On Aug 30, 2016
Me I won't say anything now till I see the opposite version of this post NSG am waiting.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by muganbo1(m): 6:28am On Aug 30, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, op, you know nothing, I know of a gay married man,he is a lawyer, infact we knew he was gay before he got married, the only person who doesn't know Is his wife, the only way to know a gay man is,they always marry late, mostly above 40s and younger guys seem to be fond of him
. I don't agree with u, definitely most igbo boys that marry late r gay! Wen u see gay u will knw by der doing always lyk irrelevant gist.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 30, 2016
muganbo1:
. I don't agree with u, definitely most igbo boys that marry late r gay! Wen u see gay u will knw by der doing always lyk irrelevant gist.
I know what I am saying, I have seen three cases,infact two of the cases where ibo guys, so don't assume what you know nothing about, I have my facts, one is a lawyer, a big shot law in Lagos, he comes to do his deeds in his mother's house who is late and returns to Lagos,the best way to spot a gay man is the way he is around younger guys, and as for the other one, I have never seen him with a lady, we caught him pants down with a so called male church member, so I know what I am saying
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by clintino700(m): 6:43am On Aug 30, 2016
My chest oh grin grin grin
NairalandEFCC1:
thats number 16 cheesy you wan make person die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.