Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man (54837 Views)

Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria' / Openly Gay Nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus, Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo / Gay Nigerian Man Bisi Alimi Dresses Up Like A Woman For His Partner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Ishilove: 6:44am On Aug 30, 2016
LuvU2:
More than 10 gays spotted and still counting smiley

23) They never have anything good to say about women.
This takes the cake!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Rushmore(f): 6:55am On Aug 30, 2016
soberkid:
22) He uses "hi" to start a conversation with his fellow guy

23) He is always reluctant to get naked in front of guys

24) His room is "always" well arranged with everything in the right place.

25) He gets all touchy touchy' with his fellow guys, consciously and unconsciously

26) He watches 'telemundo' and is addicted to soap operas

27) He never talks about his adventures with 'women' even with his closest guys.......

28) Listens to weird music

29) "Excessively' well groomed

30) Does pedicure and manicure a bit too regularly ................
guy, you're righton point on 26! grin
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Iceking1(m): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, op, you know nothing, I know of a gay married man,he is a lawyer, infact we knew he was gay before he got married, the only person who doesn't know Is his wife, the only way to know a gay man is,they always marry late, mostly above 40s and younger guys seem to be fond of him
Are you talking about uncle K ( uncle Kingsley ) i know of a gay man also he is also a lawyer at Asaba.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2016
Iceking1:

Are you talking about uncle K ( uncle Kingsley ) i know of a gay man also he is also a lawyer at Asaba.
No,this one works in Lagos
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by odomanis: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
Gone are the days when the term ‘gay’ was used to connote happiness. Nowadays, only one definition comes to our mind when the word gay is mentioned.
Statistics say 1 in every 10 men are gay. What if I told you that male gossip partner of yours in the office is gay? That your ever smiling neighbour is gay. That banker you are crushing on is gay. Your fiance of 9 years is gay?

In fact, any guy guilty of 5 of these signs is definitely gay.

1 He owns an umbrella
2 He showers with hot water
3 He covers with a duvet when sleeping alone
4 His bathing soap cost more than N150
5 He wears a pouch on his phone.
6 He applies vaseline/lip gloss on lips during harmattan
7 He applies white powder on his armpits
8 He changes his BBM dp more than thrice a month.
9 He owns a selfie stick
10 He drinks fanta
11 He wears pants rather than boxers
12 He uses a photo/selfie of him as his phone or laptop wallpaper
13 He sips drinks with straw
14 He chews a gum for more than 10 minutes
15 He uses snapchat filters
16 He runs when crossing the road
17 He applies body cream
18 He wears a nose ring
19 He places one leg on a stool/bed when applying body cream
20 He takes a selfie with another guy
21 He has Camera360 app on his phone
22 He ties sponge on his waist after bathing

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/23-hidden-signs-gay-nigerian-man/

How did you know all these ?
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Revolva(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2016
2dugged:
If you know nothing, swerve, I am talking from what I have seen, ode!,you that have brain but can't comprehend, your big head is as useless as p in psychology

You are talking from what you have seen you made it sound like every man that married late is gay that's generalization

Na early marriage go give u millions for bank
So we wey never wan marry. Due to the fact that we never see our trusted future wifey we are now gay?

Thunder strike u!!!!!!!!
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2016
Revolva:

You are talking from what you have seen you made it sound like every man that married late is gay that's generalization

Na early marriage go give u millions for bank
So we wey never wan marry. Due to the fact that we never see our trusted future wifey we are now gay?

Thunder strike u!!!!!!!!
no wonder you are so pained, from the tone of your frustration i can deduce that you are past 40 and unmarried, eyah,cheap excuses, since you have not found the wife material at your age why not go to Bermuda triangle and find one, hehehehehehe weakling blaming other people for his defects grin
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by ebonyeyes88(f): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2016
Homophobic azz lol...drinking fanta, really tho?? Smh.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Rank50: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2016
Never use the word "gorgeous" instead of "hot" when complimenting a hot girl.. Dts really gay
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by pepigeorge(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2016
Hahahahshahahahs.........so I must bathe with Joy, lux or soda
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Eliteklaus(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2016
I do some of those things but just pass me ur hot sister to know if am gay but watching telemudo is gay sha
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2016
Ogogoro at work. angry angry undecided
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by macfish101(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2016
Tell the O.P to please pass me the ganja......I man wan feel ire' like she do......bomboclat!!
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Topmostt: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2016
sekem:

... And I seriously disagree with you.

He is absolutely correct on that one.

You may not know it but your sistas are gradually making you gay.

Please run away from telemundo while you still have the time!!! tongue grin wink

You may be right, and she could be a full fledged lesbo who knows...

Truth be told, girls are more likely to be gays than guys.
Hahahah, You are just being funny. I enjoy watching telemundo now on my own. I am over straight. steroetyping is not always correct.

what about guys here who are always on Romance section, does that make them gay aswell?

1 Like

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Kgdavid(m): 10:37am On Aug 30, 2016
Naijasinglegirl i have been observing for a while that you seem to be running out of funny stories to write on. Don't forget that it was your funny stories that made you popular not writing rubbish lists like this one.

Also, apart from the (not-so) humorous aspect of this, be careful not to contribute to harmful social behaviors. These days even pre-pubescent children are online and we all know they are very impressionable. What if such children see this your list and start bullying a child who drinks fanta or wears underpants?

Stay sensible please.
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Pdizzle(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2016
How can a man be guilty of more than 5, wtf!
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by picked(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2016
nice joke.
too funny
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2016
LuvU2:
More than 10 gays spotted and still counting smiley

23) They never have anything good to say about women.
U tnk so?
Wat if I tell u they meant d' opposite or juz naturally misogynist maybe coz of sm ill experience?
Wat u juz said isn't an xtic feature of a gay person. They're fun to b wt amidst women. Na una dey talk am o
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Iseoluwani: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2016
Op thunder gas fire you

Take am

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2016
soberkid:
22) He uses "hi" to start a conversation with his fellow guy

23) He is always reluctant to get naked in front of guys

24) His room is "always" well arranged with everything in the right place.

25) He gets all touchy touchy' with his fellow guys, consciously and unconsciously

26) He watches 'telemundo' and is addicted to soap operas

27) He never talks about his adventures with 'women' even with his closest guys.......

28) Listens to weird music

29) "Excessively' well groomed

30) Does pedicure and manicure a bit too regularly ................
quite true. But wait o! how come you know this much?
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
Gone are the days when the term ‘gay’ was used to connote happiness. Nowadays, only one definition comes to our mind when the word gay is mentioned.
Statistics say 1 in every 10 men are gay. What if I told you that male gossip partner of yours in the office is gay? That your ever smiling neighbour is gay. That banker you are crushing on is gay. Your fiance of 9 years is gay?

1 He owns an umbrella
9 He owns a selfie stick
10 He drinks fanta
17 He applies body cream
18 He wears a nose ring

hmmm! kinda true
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2016
smileysmiley, do u think im gay?
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by smileysmiley(f): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
Thiwalade:
smileysmiley, do u think im gay?
dunno... it's possible though

1 Like

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:

1 He owns an umbrella
9 He owns a selfie stick
10 He drinks fanta
17 He applies body cream
18 He wears a nose ring

you forgot to add
23 Overly emotional
24 All the girls are entirely comfortable around him, he's friends with em all
25 uses a guy as his d.p on WhatsApp or social media
26 He owns an undies bag, make up bag, etc
27 Always wearing skinny jeans, and cat works all d time

1 Like

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
smileysmiley:
dunno... it's possible though
lol, you still never trust me.... tufiakwa!
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by muganbo1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=2dugged post=48914899]I know what I am saying, I have seen three cases,infact two of the cases where ibo guys, so don't assume what you know nothing about, I have my facts, one is a lawyer, a big shot law in Lagos, he comes to do his deeds in his mother's house who is late and returns to Lagos,the best way to spot a gay man is the way he is around younger guys, and as for the other one, I have never seen him with a lady, we caught him pants down with a so called male church member, so I know what I am saying. Okay noted ma!
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by bolabolabo: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
i'm guilty of many of the above listed nonsense, and I have bleeped and still fucking so many pussies I've lost count.

if that is being gay, I love being gay mhen...

1 Like

Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Revolva(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
2dugged:
no wonder you are so pained, from the tone of your frustration i can deduce that you are past 40 and unmarried, eyah,cheap excuses, since you have not found the wife material at your age why not go to Bermuda triangle and find one, hehehehehehe weakling blaming other people for his defects grin

Look am not 40 not even close to sef if I need possy i get dem in abundant girls full everywhere to catch fun with and f***k ok must I get married....marriage is old school ok its. Only women marriage de freak as for we men I can marry anytime I like....lemme enjoy all d girls.......sorry not u bastard.... what do u know bout me callin me weakling na u strong pass...poverty mentality ur mumu go last long....olosho smelly possay wit no brain
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Revolva:

Look am not 40 not even close to sef if I need possy i get dem in abundant girls full everywhere to catch fun with and f***k ok what do u know bout me callin me weakling na u strong pass...poverty mentality ur mumu go last long....olosho smelly possay wit no brain
when they can't argue logically from painment they result to the popular olosho phrase, Kikikiki grin,if you are not pained then why the rant?or na only you view this thread, wey you wan die from painment because I mention marrying late as a sign of being gay?, nonsense and ingredients, nor be cause your problem o,nor come dey dey transfer your aggression to me, hehehehehehe
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Jamean(f): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
thats number 16 cheesy you wan make person die

22 is worse... cheesy my jaws are seriously aching me
Op would have added he wears a shower cap while bathing and keeps long nails. cheesy
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by shumuel(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
vainfairy7474:

are you sure or you jest don't know it yet

angry Really ? So you are also in support of NSG's list, or you guys are just pulling our legs ?

Hmm.. Thank God she didn't add; If you use three kinds of perfume, you are gay,, to the list, because i don't know what you guys would had been saying by now, probably screaming; Shu'muel so are gay shocked ! Mtcheeew! undecided

anyways am not arguing, all i know is am looking for who to Un-gay me grin
Re: 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man by Ronee27: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
I love 22 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.