Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. (52804 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Akuneshiobike(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
veekid:
Most ladies in this country mumu pass buhari; after 500 abortions? Why won't he drop you?

Listen to me OP; that dude is going to drop you and there's nothing you can do to cease that . You kill him; you rot in jail; you kill yourself; that's your own cup of tea.

The rest won't learn from this now! Awon akindindinrin
lol...Buhari don suffer. Anyway, na true u talk sha
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by banchuz: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
agarawu23:
Abort my baby make god punish u angry

Some ppl will look for tears in future and won't see. No prophet will cast out your future calamities when u start reaping what u sowed.

Judgement day eh!...?.that innocent child you aborted will ask you his/her offense for not letting him/her live.

Kill yourself and your bf ASAP!

Astagafurulai for our sins

1 Like

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by akpananiefiok(m): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
don't kill.everybody casting fingers on her as if they are better off, girl come to Jesus, repent of ur sins confess and be baptized for the forgiveness of sin.. Christ Recieveth sinfull
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by AreaFada2: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Its obvious he's found someone else, using the mother as an excuse is just petty

I wonder o
Did he get advise from his mother while eating the cookies recklessly? shocked
But wait o, why get preggy 5 times? She has never heard about contraception?

Yes, she must do contraception alone because she takes the risk of abortion alone so waiting for the guy to plan contraception with her is foolish.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by DesChyko: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
greggng:

For the murder of future leaders of tomorrow.

Lmao! Those with secured futures or those without?

My brother, with the situation of Nigeria, anyone who brings children that wouldn't get proper attention and care from the parents should be jailed.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Even your respond shows how naive and ignorant you,you never see anything,keep getting belle,in bishop umoh voice just contnue getting belle
Talk2Bella:
does age require the amount of times someone can get pregnant? lipsrsealed

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Brunel(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
I could go on about giving you some advice on forgiveness and all but just to save time just abort him the same way you aborted your children.
t'was unwise for you to have multiple abortions tho. who no want pikin make e no do wetin pipo wey want pikin dey do
Talk2Bella:
I am done for, my boyfriend just told me this morning its over that his mother doesn’t want him to marry me, I think he’s mad, he must be after several abortions in fact he’s very stupid, what should I do? I’d rather kill myself or kill us both.

Its five years and he just realizes he doesn’t want to marry me, how can people be this callous, whenever I got pregnant he would cajole me to abort it, saying it wasn’t the right time and things were not great for him financially, I just did another abortion two months ago now he doesn’t want to marry me anymore, I feel used and suicidal, I won’t go silently.

Talk2Bella.

My dear, you need to calm down and take it easy, don’t get worked up over nothing, not all relationships will lead to marriage, although he might have suggested the abortion you willingly went under the knife so don’t apportion blame to him alone.

Don’t kill yourself and don’t kill your boyfriend, it will help no one, what you should do for now is take time off, go somewhere, leave him be, start over, yes its hard and painful and might seem almost impossible but you will look back to this day and find out he never deserved you.

Just let him go, he’s not worth death or jail time.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/08/after-several-abortions-he-wants-to.html
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by agarawu23(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
banchuz:

Astagafurulai for our sins
cool
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by KillaBeans(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
I have got so many things to say, so many criticism, May be a lot scolding but who am I to judge you. Who knows, I would have done the same if I happened to be in a similar situation.
Judge not so you will not be judged. But killing yourself or anyone won't help you in any way.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by martinlooter(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
I think the young man must be from anambra state, they are usually the ones who come up with this kind of excuses. Especially when they had used you and want to dump you.
Tell ur sister to take heart and move on. It's another case of, «my mom told me to marry from my place.
Talk2Bella:
I am done for, my boyfriend just told me this morning its over that his mother doesn’t want him to marry me, I think he’s mad, he must be after several abortions in fact he’s very stupid, what should I do? I’d rather kill myself or kill us both.

Its five years and he just realizes he doesn’t want to marry me, how can people be this callous, whenever I got pregnant he would cajole me to abort it, saying it wasn’t the right time and things were not great for him financially, I just did another abortion two months ago now he doesn’t want to marry me anymore, I feel used and suicidal, I won’t go silently.

Talk2Bella.

My dear, you need to calm down and take it easy, don’t get worked up over nothing, not all relationships will lead to marriage, although he might have suggested the abortion you willingly went under the knife so don’t apportion blame to him alone.

Don’t kill yourself and don’t kill your boyfriend, it will help no one, what you should do for now is take time off, go somewhere, leave him be, start over, yes its hard and painful and might seem almost impossible but you will look back to this day and find out he never deserved you.

Just let him go, he’s not worth death or jail time.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/08/after-several-abortions-he-wants-to.html
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
You see why you should avoid pre-marital sex.... Now you would want a decent man to marry you... After 5 abortions. well Just forget him and move on.

1 Like

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
cstr15:
Damn!! You are beautiful. wink
Your eyes though gives me a feeling you can actually murder a man.

Aww... thanks. smiley

I'm no murderer though. I promise. wink
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by niyi123: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
One mumu will still take this one as a wife after someone somewhere had destroyed her.

That is why I stand by my word, if you are not a virgin, no matter how beautiful you are, I can never marry you.
A lot of girls destroyed themselves before getting married, and their innocent husbands most likely suffer emotionally and financially for their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by greggng: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
DesChyko:

Lmao! Those with secured futures or those without?

My brother, with the situation of Nigeria, anyone who brings children that wouldn't get proper attention and care from the parents should be jailed.

Lol to be honest I share ur view sometimes I use to be angry with my parents for not been rich parents. Is well with us. Abortion is something we shouldn't condole. What happened to condom and family planning drugs.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by alizma: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Maychang:
women never learn... 5 years ..... you not a toy for heaven's sake.

you may not have been in relationship for 5yrs but I guess you had be in one of 3months or six months. pls don't blame her, there are people who see that your six months relationship as longer than necessary since it didn't or has not lead to marriage.
what she needs now is not a punch of blame.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by HedrixxxAb: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Use him 4 rituals God will understand instead of both of you dying
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by 9jatatafo(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
You still have 1000 eggs in you so don't kill yourself or your boyfriend. Just move on and learn to use condoms or zip up.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
niyi123:
One mumu will still take this one as a wife after someone somewhere had destroyed her.

That is why I stand by my word, if you are not a virgin, no matter how beautiful you are, I can never marry you.
A lot of girls destroyed themselves before getting married, and their innocent husbands most likely suffer emotionally and financially for their stupidity.
lol, as in....
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by holluphemydavid(m): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=finalboss post=48905540][/quote]
Tank God dat had stoped insulting people on nairaland, wud av fire u back straight away
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by niyi123: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
I always pity if some innocent guys marry this kind of a lady, but some guys too that deserve this kind of girls would at times end up marrying decent ones.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by lakesidepapa(m): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
DesChyko:
If you want to kill him, then do that by all means. Everything is fair in love and war.

I just wish the media won't bug us down with crimes of passion.

The Boy is my Junior brother and he should just kill him like that? Okay. The Girl spoke with me this afternoon on phone while weeping but what does she want me to do? I think there's something Laitan(the girl) have to know that leads to this brouhaha, it's a very confidential issue and if she eventually knows, she will calm down..
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by cstr15: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Aww... thanks. smiley

I'm no murderer though. I promise. wink
Had to check those eyes again. cheesy
A man could really fall in love just looking at those.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by neocortex: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
krispycash:
true... But then the lady in question is quite silly... I am sorry to use such derogatory word .... She has equal amount of blame as d guy does if not more.... She should have know he was up to no good from the first time he told her to terminate the pregnancy... No decent man who is God fearing(as that is one of the xteristics most women look for in a man... Or so they say)... Would ask u to terminate another life... Let alone that which is his first child with u... If she's the first he's ever put in the family way...
My dear, love isn't blind... Love just wears a crazily dark ray ban shades on....

"Romantic love does not exist in real life, you can only find them in movies",
it is either two people deceiving themselves or one partner playing with the other's emotion.
Those who refuse this truth and put emotions before brain usually end up miserable and dejected.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by dapiluv: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Take it easy. Ori be be ko ni ogun ori fifo.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by abioyeolaide(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Life goes on, moreover dats not d end cos u be already made mistakes!!!
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Sahaboi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
if u kill urself..aw dose dat affect d way m makn m money..
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Bakass(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
DID YOU CONSULTED US DURING SEX?
WHY ARE YOU NOW TELLING US AFTER BREAKUP?

WHEN YOU AGREED TO THE ABORTION, DID YOU SEEK FOR OUR ADVISE?

WHEN YOU WERE ENJOYONG HIS PENIS FOR FIVE YEARS, DID YOU COME ONLINE TO TELL US?

YOU HAVE BEEN CARRYING OUT SERIES OF ABORTION FOR A MAN FOR FIVE YEARS, DONT YOU THINK YOU ARE A FOOLISH CURSED CHILD AND A WASTE TO YOUR SELF, FAMILY AND COMMUNITY AT LARGE?
WHY DIDNT YOU KILL HIM BEFORE COMING TO THE MEDIA?

WHY DIDNT YOU KILL YOUR SELF BEFORE YOUR SPIRIT COMES TO THE MEDIA AND ANNOUNCE YOUR DIRTY AND FOOLIAH LIFE?

SO IT IS IN THE PUBLIC MEDIA THAT U CAN GET ADVICE ABI?

PLS KILL YOUR SEF M.U.M.U.

OBO AND EPI, WILL NOT KILL US.

1 Like

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Folzye(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
abeg she get the doctor when do these multiple abortions number? cheesy the guy go sabi work

Na the same medical school hin go with Ben Carson
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
agarawu23:
amen!!!
imam

2 Likes

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Brownsugar1959(f): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
I know it hurts, but leave everything for God to judge him.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Keenlooka(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
You are just meeting a guy and you are asking him to do it without protection to prove his love... Along the line u get knocked up, aha! You have finally secured eternity with him! Little did you... How abt playing it safe until he says i do? undecided sorry na ur case aunty.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by chronique(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
BBut some dudes are heartless though. Why make her have 5 abortions ffor you and then,you end up dumping her? The girl herself isn't wise. No responsible man would make you waste 5 preganancies... I don't intend to have kids outsid wedlock(if I do go that route) but if my gf takes in for me,I'd gladly accept it.
Ladies,know this: if your man ever suggests an abortion after putting you in the family way,know he doesn't regard you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.