Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. (52802 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by coolviv: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I am done for, my boyfriend just told me this morning its over that his mother doesn’t want him to marry me, I think he’s mad, he must be after several abortions in fact he’s very stupid, what should I do? I’d rather kill myself or kill us both.

Its five years and he just realizes he doesn’t want to marry me, how can people be this callous, whenever I got pregnant he would cajole me to abort it, saying it wasn’t the right time and things were not great for him financially, I just did another abortion two months ago now he doesn’t want to marry me anymore, I feel used and suicidal, I won’t go silently.

Talk2Bella.

My dear, you need to calm down and take it easy, don’t get worked up over nothing, not all relationships will lead to marriage, although he might have suggested the abortion you willingly went under the knife so don’t apportion blame to him alone.

Don’t kill yourself and don’t kill your boyfriend, it will help no one, what you should do for now is take time off, go somewhere, leave him be, start over, yes its hard and painful and might seem almost impossible but you will look back to this day and find out he never deserved you.

Just let him go, he’s not worth death or jail time.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/08/after-several-abortions-he-wants-to.html

My dear girl it is you who has been very stupid.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by finalboss(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Tank God dat had stoped insulting people on nairaland, wud av fire u back straight away
you still hv the chance
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Aww... thanks. smiley

I'm no murderer though. I promise. wink
ha this babe self those aren't real na should I cast? cheesy
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Elle277(f): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Girls no dey learn..mtcheww
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by austylno: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
talk2bella,dis pastor Ike,call me pls.07084781769
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Beraphiu(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
I believe your real husband have come your way but u chase him off, u might say he is not as handsome as so and so.
u better accept it with faith, cool down yours is on the way.
guys she say after many abortions, abi una wan marry her ?
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by sexymoma(f): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
GossipHeart:
Girls are naturally foolish
Why must a man marry them ?? There's no contract you sign before going into a relationship with any guy stating that he must marry you.
Even married couples do divorce, the guy you're dating do have the right and reason to dump you at anytime
As for the abortion, they foolishly have sex with guys without using condom.

Now, stop blaming guys for every shiit you put yourself into and buy a brand new brain as well
as una nor get female for una fams well u suppose talk like this...
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by streetsoldier1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
but really...na person go marry this expert in abortion ooo.. After this kain person go tie down one born-again brother and start forming holy too..... the Karma Law superceeds all laws and transcend all religion.[b].SHE WILL REAP WHAT SHE HAS SOWN...[/b]Those babies she aborted will ask her some questions before she leave this world and also at the gate of heaven/hell.... fish sef get brain pass some babes
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by GOFRONT(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
And as we are talkin here now, Anoda girl is somwhere Enjoyin Raw joystix, but nobody hear am......afta Alarm blow Nairaland go hear am..
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Mypeople2(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
fullstreets:
How will you get pregnant so many times, how old are you?
My guy it is very possible in five years
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by andrewdele: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
[i][/i]Fiction !!!
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by chidozieikeji2: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I am done for, my boyfriend just told me this morning its over that his mother doesn’t want him to marry me, I think he’s mad, he must be after several abortions in fact he’s very stupid, what should I do? I’d rather kill myself or kill us both.

Its five years and he just realizes he doesn’t want to marry me, how can people be this callous, whenever I got pregnant he would cajole me to abort it, saying it wasn’t the right time and things were not great for him financially, I just did another abortion two months ago now he doesn’t want to marry me anymore, I feel used and suicidal, I won’t go silently.

Talk2Bella.

My dear, you need to calm down and take it easy, don’t get worked up over nothing, not all relationships will lead to marriage, although he might have suggested the abortion you willingly went under the knife so don’t apportion blame to him alone.

Don’t kill yourself and don’t kill your boyfriend, it will help no one, what you should do for now is take time off, go somewhere, leave him be, start over, yes its hard and painful and might seem almost impossible but you will look back to this day and find out he never deserved you.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/08/after-several-abortions-he-wants-to.html
you are a fool for doing abortion in the first place ladies get it to ur head anyman that deceive u into doing abortion don't love u because abortion leads to infertility and no man will love to marry an infertile woman
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Jidibia(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Let him go... He is not worth it and marriage is not by force except you want to live a miserable marital life my sister. Please dont have sex with any man who has not put a ring on your finger.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by scorpio2013: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
The reply was epic. You can't beat it no matter how hard you try.
DesChyko:
If you want to kill him, then do that by all means. Everything is fair in love and war.

I just wish the media won't bug us down with crimes of passion.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by nonsoreal: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
don't kill yourself or the guy , you have already killed several humanbeing and its mass murder. Just let the guy go, to me no rational person in his sound mind that is dating a girl once she's pregnant you ask her to abort the unborn child.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by scorpio2013: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
The reply was epic, you can't beat it no matter how hard you try[aquote author=Talk2Bella post=48898568]I am done for, my boyfriend just told me this morning its over that his mother doesn’t want him to marry me, I think he’s mad, he must be after several abortions in fact he’s very stupid, what should I do? I’d rather kill myself or kill us both.

Talk2Bella.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/08/after-several-abortions-he-wants-to.html[/quote]
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
abeg she get the doctor when do these multiple abortions number? cheesy the guy go sabi work

If I catch you there Eh!!

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Sese2(f): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
krispycash:

She has every reason to be mad at d guy but one thing is for sure, he will get what's coming .... But forgiving carries more trouble for the guy...
well said,he will surely get his reward....who knows whether he might end up looking for a child later in life due to the abortions he asked u to do.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Rekyz(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Why won't he leave you? You are addicted to abortion. He's scared you may continue the trend when you two get married. Women! Na so them be.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Tedassie(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
cstr15:
There must be a direct link between oestrogen and stupidity. This was how one lady too wanted to kill herself over one of my bad as$ cousin after the nigga has bleeped and aborted the shitt out of her. cheesy
C'mon, even if you are a whoree atleast have common sense angry. Only an idiott would marry a lady who aborts like a fish regardless of who owns the pregnancy.
Human beings are not that selfless.
nice.

The girl did not have an atom of it at all @bolded
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Ace4Khalifa(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Live with ya stupidity. Don't blame the guy, 'cause you too enjoyed the fun while it lasted. I have nothing else to say. #iBowOut
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by DesChyko: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
lakesidepapa:

The Boy is my Junior brother and he should just kill him like that? Okay. The Girl spoke with me this afternoon on phone while weeping but what does she want me to do? I think there's something Laitan(the girl) have to know that leads to this brouhaha, it's a very confidential issue and if she eventually knows, she will calm down..

That's the reason for my comment. There is a lot we don't know. So whatever happens, we outsiders are on the wrong side to judge.

If she kills him (God forbid), Who else will share the punishment with her?
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by rev2214(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
I will only advise that people should learn from this issue. We all learn our lessons and moved on, more importantly repentance is pertinent. Allow God to heal your wound now, tmrow maybe late.

2 Likes

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
She should move on and find a man who loves her. A man who loves her would beg for the babies.

She needs a man who wants her as the mother of his child.

When she aborted the babies, it was clear he used her. She should forgive him and move on. Why kill someone she once loved or still loves?

She should let him go. He does not love her.

1 Like

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by mamatino99: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
My believe is that she is selfish and stopped, how can an adult like this lade do things like killing your own child and still have mind of telling the world how she committed the crimes, what a wonderful world we live in..this is unbearable.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by midehi2(f): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Exactly what I told her she wasn't forced she willing went to the doctor no one can force an abortion on one without the other party agreeing to it
she might agree to it if truely not financially balance but my anger is why did she not prevent the pregnancy knowing fully they are not capable, why risking her life aborting innocent babies....na waooo, she should just leave him, her pains and tears will haunt him
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by rosalieene(f): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pprovost:
[s]Woman na you wicked pass.

You want the innocent young man to marry empty drum?

Can you allow your own son to marry somebody like you?

Ladies pls learn from this cool[/s]
Empty drum you say?
Who cajoled her into Aborting the babies? Berra stop making some silly comments!.
Every young Lady out there doing the do with their bfs should learn to zip up or be carefully careful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
streetsoldier1:
but really...na person go marry this expert in abortion ooo.. After this kain person go tie down one born-again brother and start forming holy too..... the Karma Law superceeds all laws and transcend all religion.[b].SHE WILL REAP WHAT SHE HAS SOWN...[/b]Those babies she aborted will ask her some questions before she leave this world and also at the gate of heaven/hell.... fish sef get brain pass some babes

Please be sensitive. The lady in question is going through pain. Let us pray for forgiveness than curse.

She should hold on to God to heal her of her pain. Nothing is impossible for God

2 Likes

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Johnsown1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
5 solid years and ur still dating him,why won't him get tired of u after multiple abortions,killing is not the best idea, just try to start a new life that's all,
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
fake fake fake... yeye bloggers
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by suteco16: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
If you wanted to kill yourself, you would not come on social media!
You need a pastor!
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
I hope Girls reading this should ask themselves a question.

DO YOU REALLY LIKE BAD GUYS
?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.